Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #91
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Come on CHB you were one of those asswipes who hadnt a clue about this fight because you really dont know much when it comes to boxing. Just glancing over your posts on that thread one can see your support for the Briggs vs Green matchup is strong...

Another demonstration that you and the truth are total strangers Ty.

Here's what I wrote in that thread about the Green vs Briggs match-up on the 9th of July, 12 days before the bout:

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
100% agree with you that Briggsy was a poor choice of opponent for Green, and I disagree with it being sanctioned as a world title defence too.

Briggsy was a great fighter with a proud record, and there is that chance, however small, that he might be able to recapture some of that form. He's only lost twice, and both times to a great champion.

The big difference is, the guy Mundine fought - Jerez, has never and will never be any good! 13 losses and counting!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


...and you claim I 'supported' the match-up - BULLSHIT!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #92
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Trying to conjure something out of very little there Stiffy:






Is that the best you can do?

you condoned it.you didnt condemn it with the zeal as you do Ash's prediction.you've bumped this old thread
to prove some point and embarass a poster.you constantly deride Mundines choice of opponents and
justifiably so but never crusade against the Perth Pimp's
and his IBO gigolo Philtrick Smuttstin's woeful'title'and i use the world title loosely because the IBO is not considered a credible organisationchoice of opponents.Siaca,Briggs,Flores.
you know what im going to bump a thread to prove some stupid point and embarass a few posters who happened to get something wrong.it will probably bump a relevant
thread down but what the ****.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #93
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
you condoned it.you didnt condemn it with the zeal as you do Ash's prediction.you've bumped this old thread
to prove some point and embarass a poster.you constantly deride Mundines choice of opponents and
justifiably so but never crusade against the Perth Pimp's
and his IBO gigolo Philtrick Smuttstin's woeful'title'and i use the world title loosely because the IBO is not considered a credible organisationchoice of opponents.Siaca,Briggs,Flores.
you know what im going to bump a thread to prove some stupid point and embarass a few posters who happened to get something wrong.it will probably bump a relevant
thread down but what the ****.



Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
100% agree with you that Briggsy was a poor choice of opponent for Green, and I disagree with it being sanctioned as a world title defence too.

Briggsy was a great fighter with a proud record, and there is that chance, however small, that he might be able to recapture some of that form. He's only lost twice, and both times to a great champion.

The big difference is, the guy Mundine fought - Jerez, has never and will never be any good! 13 losses and counting!
Which part of the red bit didn't you read Stiffy?

From that you concluded that I condoned the match-up?

Keep trying mate .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #94
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,256
vCash: 1296
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Springfield Missouri 23/7/11

11th ranked BJ Flores defeated Nicholas Iannuzzi by Ret 5-10

Where to now for the Posing Adonis from Arizona ?
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013