boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
Big N Bad
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 995
vCash: 1000
Default hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

when this fight was made, only the uneducated mma fans thought this was a easy fight, but i know that this big man can really fight.

also i was watching hong man choi fight in k-1 today and the bastrd can fight, he gave a world class striker hell (lebanner). everyone he fights he gives hell to. he is orginally a wrestler, he is very strong, he knows how to wrestle, and he is slightly smaller than the twin towers!

i dont how these big guys, who come from a different sport, dominate fighting?!
these big guys like semmy are hard to deal with in fighting.
also the size difference is ridiculous. a part of me is saying hong man choi is should be favourite.

he can cause fedor trouble in every situation.
IF FEDOR WINS THIS FIGHT, then he is unbelievable! (he already is)
Big N Bad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 09:48 PM   #2
elixirvtec
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 336
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

I think choi has a big chance to. I am sure fedor is going to have a hard time taking him down and he may get taken down and we both know that in a stand up fight choi chance of winning gets better
elixirvtec is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:56 PM   #3
Donut62
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 727
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

You are pretty desperate to suck Fedor's nuts if you have to make bull**** like this up in your head.
Donut62 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #4
Dostoevsky
Hardcore......to the max!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Kingdom of Fife, Scotland.
Posts: 2,848
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big N Bad
when this fight was made, only the uneducated mma fans thought this was a easy fight, but i know that this big man can really fight.

also i was watching hong man choi fight in k-1 today and the bastrd can fight, he gave a world class striker hell (lebanner). everyone he fights he gives hell to. he is orginally a wrestler, he is very strong, he knows how to wrestle, and he is slightly smaller than the twin towers!

i dont how these big guys, who come from a different sport, dominate fighting?!
these big guys like semmy are hard to deal with in fighting.
also the size difference is ridiculous. a part of me is saying hong man choi is should be favourite.

he can cause fedor trouble in every situation.

! (he already is)


Come-****ing-on! Jezus ****ing christ.....
The size advantage will be troublesome for Fedor but lets not get carried away, HMC is a clown, despite your mistruths, he does not have a wrestling backround, if he does your forum post is the first time I've ever heard about it. He has next to no training on the ground.

He has 1 MMA fight. 1. Against who? **** knows. He was a TV personality in Japan. The guy had a record of 2-2.
In K1, Choi is a mid level, in MMA he is a nobody, this fight will trouble Fedor due to the size but its still a farce and still a freakshow fight.
The fact that your trying to set this up as some unlikely glorious victory against an invincible foe is a laughable one,

"IF FEDOR WINS THIS FIGHT, then he is unbelievable"



No. If he wins this fight, he does the expected and beats this worthless giant can as he should.
Trying to pretend Fedor is the underdog and against a vasty superior opponent is ridiculous.

I see the Fedor defence force are already making excuses and trying to rewrite events on the off-chance that Fedor embarrasingly loses to this mug.


Dostoevsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 AM   #5
am0kgonzo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 434
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Duke


Come-****ing-on! Jezus ****ing christ.....
The size advantage will be troublesome for Fedor but lets not get carried away, HMC is a clown, despite your mistruths, he does not have a wrestling backround, if he does your forum post is the first time I've ever heard about it. He has next to no training on the ground.

He has 1 MMA fight. 1. Against who? **** knows. He was a TV personality in Japan. The guy had a record of 2-2.
In K1, Choi is a mid level, in MMA he is a nobody, this fight will trouble Fedor due to the size but its still a farce and still a freakshow fight.
The fact that your trying to set this up as some unlikely glorious victory against an invincible foe is a laughable one,

"IF FEDOR WINS THIS FIGHT, then he is unbelievable"



No. If he wins this fight, he does the expected and beats this worthless giant can as he should.
Trying to pretend Fedor is the underdog and against a vasty superior opponent is ridiculous.

I see the Fedor defence force are already making excuses and trying to rewrite events on the off-chance that Fedor embarrasingly loses to this mug.


HMC is a former ssirum wrestler, whatever that means.

And while I don`t think that HMC should be the fav., I don`t understand people making fun of this fight. I point to the Sapp - Nog fight, Sapp is unskilled and lacks proper conditioning but he still gave Nog hell because of the strength and size difference. Choi is a better striker than Sapp and he is even bigger than "The Beast".
am0kgonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:51 AM   #6
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 7,121
vCash: 1493
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

Ssirum is just barely more translatable to MMA than Sumo.

The guys only ability is size; he isn't that hard of a hitter, has only actually trained striking for a few years - Fedor is much more skilled standing, has zero ground game, and has never fought a real MMA fight.
Beebs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #7
Big N Bad
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 995
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Duke


Come-****ing-on! Jezus ****ing christ.....
The size advantage will be troublesome for Fedor but lets not get carried away, HMC is a clown, despite your mistruths, he does not have a wrestling backround, if he does your forum post is the first time I've ever heard about it. He has next to no training on the ground.

He has 1 MMA fight. 1. Against who? **** knows. He was a TV personality in Japan. The guy had a record of 2-2.
In K1, Choi is a mid level, in MMA he is a nobody, this fight will trouble Fedor due to the size but its still a farce and still a freakshow fight.
The fact that your trying to set this up as some unlikely glorious victory against an invincible foe is a laughable one,

"IF FEDOR WINS THIS FIGHT, then he is unbelievable"



No. If he wins this fight, he does the expected and beats this worthless giant can as he should.
Trying to pretend Fedor is the underdog and against a vasty superior opponent is ridiculous.

I see the Fedor defence force are already making excuses and trying to rewrite events on the off-chance that Fedor embarrasingly loses to this mug.


i just hope fedor wins, but it wont be easy, HMC isnt easy for anyone.
and as for fighting top competition, maybe not recently cos fedor has been concentrating on sambo, but look at his record. he has beaten everyone, everystyle, the most dangerous fighters out there. hong man choi is a first though and it should be interesting.

imo if the best fighter in the world wants to have a break for a year or two then let him.
Big N Bad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:24 AM   #8
Dostoevsky
Hardcore......to the max!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Kingdom of Fife, Scotland.
Posts: 2,848
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big N Bad
i just hope fedor wins, but it wont be easy, HMC isnt easy for anyone.
and as for fighting top competition, maybe not recently cos fedor has been concentrating on sambo, but look at his record. he has beaten everyone, everystyle, the most dangerous fighters out there. hong man choi is a first though and it should be interesting.

imo if the best fighter in the world wants to have a break for a year or two then let him.
Well he hasn't beaten everyone.
The biggest missing name is Josh Barnett who is a free agent and that fight could be set up quite easily. Also Kharitonov would be a very hard fight for Fedor.

Those are two names right there that Fedor hasn't faced.
And lets not even get into the UFC guys he could have fought like Couture, Sylvia, Arlovski, Werdum and Gonzaga.

If Fedor wants to take a break for 2 years then fine, but please, don't rank him in the top 10 P4P or even in the HW rankings.
Why Fedor would take a break in his prime years I don't know...

When you think about, the only two truly great names Fedor has beaten is Crocop and Nogueira, and Crocop is turning out to be a bit of a bust.
Dostoevsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:26 AM   #9
boxingcar
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,763
vCash: 1000
Default Re: hong man choi has a HUUGE CHANCE to beat fedor

you're gonna jinx fedor and he's gonna lose because of this ****ing thread!
because of you putin will order one of his russian spy to poison fedor's ass (with polonium of course)
boxingcar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015