Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #226
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 13,328
vCash: 999
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr-cOQZfmBM[/ame]


He says he has lost a bit of weight (a lot of body fat), but is still walking around at about 18 stone right now.

Also Maloney has signed a heavyweight (yes, another one!) who apparently beat Anthony Joshua (won the ABA's, I was raving about him in another thread etc.) in the amateurs. His name was Dylan, but I couldn't hear his surname? Does anyone know it?
kosaros is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #227
armhard
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 211
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

What the **** as this to do with someone losing 2 stone...
armhard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #228
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 1,100
vCash: 75
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armhard View Post
What the **** as this to do with someone losing 2 stone...
Read the thread and you will see. Just some major trolling in short...
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #229
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 22,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

This thread still going on?

Kos think it might be Dylan White

White lost to Joshua last year: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ishy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #230
Cachibatches
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: From Parts Unknown
Posts: 5,136
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

As a yank, I would like to thank the participants of this thread for teaching me what red deisal is.
Cachibatches is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:18 AM   #231
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: WEREVER I LAY MY HAT
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishy View Post
This thread still going on?

Kos think it might be Dylan White

White lost to Joshua last year: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
i suppose if it was just about boxing, no ****er would be on it.
portside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:20 AM   #232
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: WEREVER I LAY MY HAT
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummyLad View Post
Like i said portside,anytime anyplace. I will smack your head straight in you plastic pikey cunt...
you got my postcode at your request, come and try, take some drugs on the way, dosser.
portside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 AM   #233
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: WEREVER I LAY MY HAT
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
I knew I shouldn't leave a growing thread. Now I've got to go back and read how this unfolded!
it unfolded because a racist idiot with a stereo type gypsy in his head, flew of the handle, because he coulden't beleive a gypsy could no anything abuot suareland promotions, and get info from there, well, i told posters on here' that tyson fury was not in germany, and haden't been there since early, february, this was in answer to someone posting he was currently sparring there, was i proven wrong , no just given racial abuse, by a complete dosser who knows shit, only what he's read in a book, there is travelers all over europe, including english ones, many amateur olympians, alexis vastine, is one im alowed to mention, as he already declared himself a gypsy to the public, he beat bradley suanders in olympics, a pro who has openly decared himself a gypsy, is, christopher cancluax, there are a great many others, but it is not my place to uncover their origins, i have a great many contacts, as they are my own race of people, i keep in contact with, who like myself, enjoy or participate in boxing, so role back see if im right, ;luarent buduani was a gypsy world champ.;
portside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #234
DavidPayne
***.boxingwriter.co.uk
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 262
vCash: 1000
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

I hope for John's sake Fury turns up.
DavidPayne is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #235
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 1,100
vCash: 75
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
it unfolded because a racist idiot with a stereo type gypsy in his head, flew of the handle, because he coulden't beleive a gypsy could no anything abuot suareland promotions, and get info from there, well, i told posters on here' that tyson fury was not in germany, and haden't been there since early, february, this was in answer to someone posting he was currently sparring there, was i proven wrong , no just given racial abuse, by a complete dosser who knows shit, only what he's read in a book, there is travelers all over europe, including english ones, many amateur olympians, alexis vastine, is one im alowed to mention, as he already declared himself a gypsy to the public, he beat bradley suanders in olympics, a pro who has openly decared himself a gypsy, is, christopher cancluax, there are a great many others, but it is not my place to uncover their origins, i have a great many contacts, as they are my own race of people, i keep in contact with, who like myself, enjoy or participate in boxing, so role back see if im right, ;luarent buduani was a gypsy world champ.;
STFU you illiterate trolling cunt... Learn how to spell and then come back...
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013