Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #226
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr-cOQZfmBM[/ame]

He says he has lost a bit of weight (a lot of body fat), but is still walking around at about 18 stone right now.

Also Maloney has signed a heavyweight (yes, another one!) who apparently beat Anthony Joshua (won the ABA's, I was raving about him in another thread etc.) in the amateurs. His name was Dylan, but I couldn't hear his surname? Does anyone know it?
kosaros is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #227
armhard
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: mcdermott 2 stone lighter, reports from mitchell fight say he's slim.

What the **** as this to do with someone losing 2 stone...
armhard is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #228
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by armhard View Post
What the **** as this to do with someone losing 2 stone...
Read the thread and you will see. Just some major trolling in short...
BrummyLad is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #229
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

This thread still going on?

Kos think it might be Dylan White

White lost to Joshua last year: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ishy is offline  Top
Old 06-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #230
Cachibatches
Champion
East Side Guru

As a yank, I would like to thank the participants of this thread for teaching me what red deisal is.
Cachibatches is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 06:18 AM   #231
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishy View Post
This thread still going on?

Kos think it might be Dylan White

White lost to Joshua last year: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
i suppose if it was just about boxing, no ****er would be on it.
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 06:20 AM   #232
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummyLad View Post
Like i said portside,anytime anyplace. I will smack your head straight in you plastic pikey cunt...
you got my postcode at your request, come and try, take some drugs on the way, dosser.
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 AM   #233
portside
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
I knew I shouldn't leave a growing thread. Now I've got to go back and read how this unfolded!
it unfolded because a racist idiot with a stereo type gypsy in his head, flew of the handle, because he coulden't beleive a gypsy could no anything abuot suareland promotions, and get info from there, well, i told posters on here' that tyson fury was not in germany, and haden't been there since early, february, this was in answer to someone posting he was currently sparring there, was i proven wrong , no just given racial abuse, by a complete dosser who knows shit, only what he's read in a book, there is travelers all over europe, including english ones, many amateur olympians, alexis vastine, is one im alowed to mention, as he already declared himself a gypsy to the public, he beat bradley suanders in olympics, a pro who has openly decared himself a gypsy, is, christopher cancluax, there are a great many others, but it is not my place to uncover their origins, i have a great many contacts, as they are my own race of people, i keep in contact with, who like myself, enjoy or participate in boxing, so role back see if im right, ;luarent buduani was a gypsy world champ.;
portside is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #234
DavidPayne
***.boxingwriter.co.uk
ESB Jr Member

I hope for John's sake Fury turns up.
DavidPayne is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #235
BrummyLad
Sergio Kun Aguero
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by portside View Post
it unfolded because a racist idiot with a stereo type gypsy in his head, flew of the handle, because he coulden't beleive a gypsy could no anything abuot suareland promotions, and get info from there, well, i told posters on here' that tyson fury was not in germany, and haden't been there since early, february, this was in answer to someone posting he was currently sparring there, was i proven wrong , no just given racial abuse, by a complete dosser who knows shit, only what he's read in a book, there is travelers all over europe, including english ones, many amateur olympians, alexis vastine, is one im alowed to mention, as he already declared himself a gypsy to the public, he beat bradley suanders in olympics, a pro who has openly decared himself a gypsy, is, christopher cancluax, there are a great many others, but it is not my place to uncover their origins, i have a great many contacts, as they are my own race of people, i keep in contact with, who like myself, enjoy or participate in boxing, so role back see if im right, ;luarent buduani was a gypsy world champ.;
STFU you illiterate trolling cunt... Learn how to spell and then come back...
BrummyLad is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum