Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-06-2007, 04:00 AM   #16
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green v Beyer 3 ..........maybe

Seriously, when it comes to the crunch in this fight, nobody will be putting there house on Green. Mainly because anyone stupid enough to do that would have done it last fight, when Green was so confident he was complacent and everyone on here had his next fight already planned.
Green will never be able to overcome skill, and he doesnt ever learn anything new. It would certainly be in Greens favour that he would be significantly bigger than Beyer, but the problem for Green is he struggles to connect with guys who canslip a punch and regardless with Greens power decline, nobody is afraid of being hit by him these days.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 AM   #17
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

that would include you aswell eh 'peels???
shiner is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2007, 05:56 AM   #18
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It's a shit idea, if Danny loses again he will be ridiculed into retirement, and if he wins it will be stiff shit he beat a past it guy who would be a midget at L/H.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #19
Sai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 110

shot vs shit. I dont really see what this fight is going to do for boxing, but I guess its a decent payday for both guys.
Sai is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #20
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Green will stop Beyer if a 3rd match ever eventuates.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #21
DoctorFaustus

Even a mentally crushed Beyer was way too skilled for Danny....he will outbox him again!!!
DoctorFaustus is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #22
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EelsRule
Seriously, when it comes to the crunch in this fight, nobody will be putting there house on Green. Mainly because anyone stupid enough to do that would have done it last fight, when Green was so confident he was complacent and everyone on here had his next fight already planned.
Green will never be able to overcome skill, and he doesnt ever learn anything new. It would certainly be in Greens favour that he would be significantly bigger than Beyer, but the problem for Green is he struggles to connect with guys who canslip a punch and regardless with Greens power decline, nobody is afraid of being hit by him these days.
His power must be really slipping to win his last 3 fighs by KO... Put it this way Eels. Danny is just as consistent as Mundine is. I wouldn't be confident betting on either of them at this point.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2007, 11:51 PM   #23
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
His power must be really slipping to win his last 3 fighs by KO... Put it this way Eels. Danny is just as consistent as Mundine is. I wouldn't be confident betting on either of them at this point.
Interesting that EelsRule knows so much about what was apparently going on on these forums way back in March 2005 when his join date says 2006 Hi vasman
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 12:23 AM   #24
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Interesting that EelsRule knows so much about what was apparently going on on these forums way back in March 2005 when his join date says 2006 Hi vasman
Vasman must have been a real wanker then I take it?
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 12:36 AM   #25
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

Dont see the point of this fight, well I see the point but I dont see it as being worth it.

Beyer has been written off by so many, but in reality he was and probably still is a pretty good fighter who gives like Danny troubles no matter what.
Danny would win, especially at home but I think he would look shit in doing it if Beyer came fired up and didnt give up like he did in the Kessler fight. He was physced out there but he know he can beat Danny.

If you are looking for a fight in between Woods, Briggs, Mundine II or Tarver then this isnt it because you dont know what Beyer will turn up but you can be sure that Danny will turn up the same, in shape, fired up but robotic as ever.
I think Siaca would be a smarter fight even.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #26
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I dont need to be around here to know what is being said (or what has been said). This place is as predictable as the weather in the Sahara Desert. I also know which way everyone was tiping for the Mundine v Echols fight and it aint the way everyone is talking about that fight these days.
Yes your Vasman theory has grounding in such astounding and convincing evidence Muttley. When Vasman was kicking arse here I would have been over in the (now defunct) World of Boxing forum kicking arse over there against the types of Ace and Matt Bourke if any of you guys remember those characters from over there. I didnt know this place existed till last year. Know that I do, well, I am happy to be the Vasman. Cool name actually.
Regards, Vasman.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 04:30 AM   #27
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Vasman must have been a real wanker then I take it?
Absolutely mate, he was a dumb cunt who always led with his chin and was shot down in flames hundreds of times until he eventually got sick of it and left
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 09-07-2007, 05:45 AM   #28
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Every forum needs a Vasman.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #29
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This fight cant be made. Beyer is not interesting any more to fighting. I know because his manager Saurland looking for one good light heavyweight . He make good offer to Elvir Muriqi but Muriqi have one more year contract with Star Boxing.
Artani is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum