boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2014, 03:55 AM   #16
ForemanJab
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 180
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
I was referring to Golovkin's Korean side, Asians and Russians both descended from Arabs and Persians, Asians broke away far before the Russians did, one group went east, the other north and then west. Russians and Asians and the Native Americans in between all evolved seperately giving us all distinct features.

Source? Ethnic Russians did not descend from Arabs or Persians, they are Europeans. Nor did the peoples of the Orient(China,Korea, Japan etc).
ForemanJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2014, 04:06 AM   #17
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForemanJab View Post
Source? Ethnic Russians did not descend from Arabs or Persians, they are Europeans.
Y-Chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA show a direct link between the people of Persia and India with Russians. R1a is Eastern European and R1b is Western European.The Neolithic farmers are commonly believe to have entered Europe through Anatolia in modern day Turkey after leaving Persia. Indo European alludes to Indian European. Iranians Afghans and Northern Indians of today are diluted and intermixed version of what they were, but in many areas normally the northern parts of their countries they still are genetically overwhelmingly R1a identical to Russians.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by CST80; 08-23-2014 at 04:55 AM.
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:16 AM   #18
Soloman
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,135
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

The origin of Aboriginal peoples in Australia has been the subject of intense speculation since the nineteenth century. Until recently, no theory of migration had gained wide acceptance. Genetic studies had shown the Aboriginal peoples to be related much more closely to each other than to any peoples outside Australia, but scholars had disagreed whether their closest kin outside Australia were certain South Asian groups or African groups. The latter would imply a migration pattern in which their ancestors passed through South Asia to Australia without intermingling genetically with other populations along the way. A 2009 genetic study in India found similarities among Indian archaic populations and Aboriginal people, indicating a Southern migration route, with expanding populations from Southeast Asia migrating to Indonesia and Australia.
Soloman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:21 AM   #19
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloman View Post
The origin of Aboriginal peoples in Australia has been the subject of intense speculation since the nineteenth century. Until recently, no theory of migration had gained wide acceptance. Genetic studies had shown the Aboriginal peoples to be related much more closely to each other than to any peoples outside Australia, but scholars had disagreed whether their closest kin outside Australia were certain South Asian groups or African groups. The latter would imply a migration pattern in which their ancestors passed through South Asia to Australia without intermingling genetically with other populations along the way. A 2009 genetic study in India found similarities among Indian archaic populations and Aboriginal people, indicating a Southern migration route, with expanding populations from Southeast Asia migrating to Indonesia and Australia.
After the Ice Age the waters in the Pacific Ocean weren't as high and many scholars believe their were land bridges connecting many of the Pacific Islands, allowing the Aborigines to travel freely where they wanted to go as far north as Southern India and Southeast Asia.
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:26 AM   #20
dogcatcher
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Australian aborigines and New Guineans also contain genes from another hominin species currently called the "denisovans". While all people outside of Africa also contain an average of between 1-3% neanderthal genes. Australian Aborigines are part of a seperate far earlier migration out of africa than other asian and european groups. Africans are the only pure **** sapiens, not having mixing with other hominin species or subspecies.
dogcatcher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:28 AM   #21
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher View Post
Australian aborigines and New Guineans also contain genes from another hominin species currently called the "denisovans". While all people outside of Africa also contain an average of between 1-3% neanderthal genes. Australian Aborigines are part of a seperate far earlier migration out of africa than other asian and european groups. Africans are the only pure **** sapiens, not having mixing with other hominin species or subspecies.
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:36 AM   #22
Mrtibbs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,779
vCash: 1615
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
Provodnikov is a member of the Mansi they are Uralic which means they originated near the Ural Mountains, they're Russians with slanted eyes which happened because they evolved that way due to the harsh winter climate, and developed epicanthic folds like other Asian peoples. Caused by the harsh whiteness of the skies and glare off of the ice, forcing their eyes to adjust over centuries
Gennady is half Russian half Korean, Koreans as well as many other types of Asians are close relatives ethnically to Russians, they branched off thousands of years ago into Siberia developed smaller noses and slanted eyes because of the climate as well.
Very interesting mate.

I Had no idea!

I have been schooled.
Mrtibbs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:40 AM   #23
Soloman
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,135
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

The Boston Terrier breed originated around 1870, when Robert C. Hopper of Boston, purchased a dog Judge from Edward Burnett known later as Hooper's Judge, who was of a Bull and Terrier type lineage. Hooper's Judge is either directly related to the original Bull and Terrier breeds of the 18th and early 19th centuries, or Judge is the result of modern English Bulldogs being crossed into terriers created in the 1860s for show purposes, like the White English Terrier. The Ameican Keenel Club cites Hooper's Judge as the ancestor of almost all true modern Boston Terriers.
Soloman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:46 AM   #24
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloman View Post
The Boston Terrier breed originated around 1870, when Robert C. Hopper of Boston, purchased a dog Judge from Edward Burnett known later as Hooper's Judge, who was of a Bull and Terrier type lineage. Hooper's Judge is either directly related to the original Bull and Terrier breeds of the 18th and early 19th centuries, or Judge is the result of modern English Bulldogs being crossed into terriers created in the 1860s for show purposes, like the White English Terrier. The Ameican Keenel Club cites Hooper's Judge as the ancestor of almost all true modern Boston Terriers.
Good to know I don't know **** about dog ethnicities.
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:55 AM   #25
ForemanJab
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 180
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
Y-Chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA show a direct link between the people of Persia and India with Russians. R1a is Eastern European and R1b is Western European.The Neolithic farmers are commonly believe to have entered Europe through Anatolia in modern day Turkey after leaving Persia. Indo European alludes to Indian European. Iranians Afghans and Northern Indians of today are diluted and intermixed version of what they were, but in many areas normally the northern parts of their countries they still are genetically overwhelmingly R1a identical to Russians.
Interesting information.
ForemanJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:06 AM   #26
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForemanJab View Post
Interesting information.
I researched all this **** for years, glad I can actually share it with someone.
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:22 AM   #27
RememberingC.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,651
vCash: 0
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Golovkin totally looks south american to me. He looks like he have aztech blood or something like that.

He looks more Mexican than Oscar De La Hoya.
RememberingC.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:27 AM   #28
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForemanJab View Post
Interesting information.
Do you see any similarities with Russians.
Pure Afghans
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Pure Iranians
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Pure Indians
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #29
Koba
GenSec
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,467
vCash: 933
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
I researched all this **** for years, glad I can actually share it with someone.
Historical population movements and the spread of humanity around the globe? S#it, we do have a fair bit in common.

Anyway, yeah. Native American populations generally recognise their kinship to the Siberian and East Russian peoples, most likely (as has been noted) following successive waves of colonisation occuring during the period where there was a landbridge between the Asian and American continents c. 25k - 10k years ago (it's an easy number to say, but fifteen thousand years is a long, long time).

In discussing Russia it's easily overlooked that the country is in fact essentially a huge empire - Russia actually contains close to a hundred distinct ethnic populations - the 'Rus (after whom the country is named) weren't even from Russia, but seem to have been Scandinavian Vikings who took over the nascent Kievian culture which they happened upon whilst building tradelinks with the then 'superpower' of Constantinople.

When we say that Native Americans are related to the Eastern Russian peoples, there is very little in doubt, but to clarify, it's not the Scandinavian 'Rus genetics (in particular) but the far Eastern population of the Asian landmass who first populated the Americas. The Rus takeover of the country/ empire began a mere thousand years ago. The Americas were settled many thousands of years prior to this.
Koba is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:23 AM   #30
CST80
The Hesitant Nihilist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,915
vCash: 668
Default Re: If they tell you this guy is mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba View Post
Historical population movements and the spread of humanity around the globe? S#it, we do have a fair bit in common.

Anyway, yeah. Native American populations generally recognise their kinship to the Siberian and East Russian peoples, most likely (as has been noted) following successive waves of colonisation occuring during the period where there was a landbridge between the Asian and American continents c. 25k - 10k years ago (it's an easy number to say, but fifteen thousand years is a long, long time).

In discussing Russia it's easily overlooked that the country is in fact essentially a huge empire - Russia actually contains close to a hundred distinct ethnic populations - the 'Rus (after whom the country is named) weren't even from Russia, but seem to have been Scandinavian Vikings who took over the nascent Kievian culture which they happened upon whilst building tradelinks with the then 'superpower' of Constantinople.

When we say that Native Americans are related to the Eastern Russian peoples, there is very little in doubt, but to clarify, it's not the Scandinavian 'Rus genetics (in particular) but the far Eastern population of the Asian landmass who first populated the Americas. The Rus takeover of the country/ empire began a mere thousand years ago. The Americas were settled many thousands of years prior to this.
Evidently we do Europe was settled many thousands of years before as well all springing forth from the south of Russia, The Rus were just doubling back unbeknownst to them and reconquering their original motherland.
CST80 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015