Old 11-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #61
Aquamarine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pulev will fight on Dec 14, opponent - not known yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
He didn't look tired a few months earlier when he was attacking with more volume against Price.
Pulev outboxed him and broke his spirt with none of the Power Wlad brings. Thats boxing skill Wlad doesn't have.
Wlad couldn't even outbox small man Povetkin. He and his camp knew if they boxed Povetkin he would get knocked out.
Now you're just being stupid, for the 4/5 rounds against Pulev, Thompson was getting the better of the action, i said he basically tired down the stretch, you then go onto cite the thompson fights neither of which went past 5 rounds, so how can you judge how his fitness from either of those fights? I suggest if Price had a better chin and a bit more ring experience he would have weathered the storm and beaten if not stopped TT! All we can see from the Price & Pulev fights is Thompson does well for the 1st half of a fight then tends (if he can't get you out of there!) to gas these days..

Pulev outboxed Thompson AFTER he began to physically wane..

How many rounds (out of the 29) did Povetkin & Thompson in total win against WK? If you don't have skill you don't win fights (and don't start whining on about his size advantages you spastic!)

If he can't outbox these men, then logic dictates they should be outboxing him, correct?
Aquamarine is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #62
Ivan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
Now you're just being stupid, for the 4/5 rounds against Pulev, Thompson was getting the better of the action, i said he basically tired down the stretch, you then go onto cite the thompson fights neither of which went past 5 rounds, so how can you judge how his fitness from either of those fights? I suggest if Price had a better chin and a bit more ring experience he would have weathered the storm and beaten if not stopped TT! All we can see from the Price & Pulev fights is Thompson does well for the 1st half of a fight then tends (if he can't get you out of there!) to gas these days..

Pulev outboxed Thompson AFTER he began to physically wane..

How many rounds (out of the 29) did Povetkin & Thompson in total win against WK? If you don't have skill you don't win fights (and don't start whining on about his size advantages you spastic!)

If he can't outbox these men, then logic dictates they should be outboxing him, correct?
Well, that was the fight plan. They knew that TT is going to tire after the first few rounds so they were just waiting for that to happen. You guys are discussing by not taking into account the fight plan that has been followed.
Ivan is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #63
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP

vCash: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post

No , thats only logic coming from dumbss k2 fanboy.
Wlad knew his only chance to get past Povetkin was by cheating and fouling. He trains to win that way in camp. Bounter made sure the ref was paid off so he could avoid a fight. What he did was worthy of DQ loss.
He wasn't good enough to outbox Povetkin and you cant see that because you are just a fan of a person and dont know shit about this sport.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #64
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
No , thats only logic coming from dumbss k2 fanboy.
Wlad knew his only chance to get past Povetkin was by cheating and fouling. He trains to win that way in camp. Bounter made sure the ref was paid off so he could avoid a fight. What he did was worthy of DQ loss.
He wasn't good enough to outbox Povetkin and you cant see that because you are just a fan of a person and dont know shit about this sport.
Wlad W12 Povetkin
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #65
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
how can you say that when no fight or opponent has been announced?

read it all again... its saurland that is hiding Pulev and pushing Boystov. and yet you blame wlad for it... like he is in control of saurland

your hate has caused you to lose all logic

Wlad´s last fight was against his mandatory Povetkin!

Sauerland and Pulev are not the one who ducked Wlad. Did Pulev say any word after Wlad won against Povetkin that he wants to fight Wlad as a mandatory.

I hear again from Pulev: I want one more fight before I will fight Wlad.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #66
ludwig
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I won't be surprised if Wlad ducks Pulev.

Wlad has many more lucrative fights out there that are less risky.

If Pulev continues his run and gets the IBF belt then the unification match would be more lucrative for both than the mandatory fight.

We'll see how Wlad looks in his next fight. If it's not Boystov, I expect it to be Adamek or Arreola.
ludwig is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum