Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
BoJangles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: My Grandma's Basement
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Default Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

After Povetkin destroys Waldo this saturday the re-match clause will take us into
fight number II and Waldo will hit the canvas (ala Sam Peter I) but will win a decision...
then in fight III Waldo gets KTFO again... it'll be fun indeed...

Povetkin by Brutal KnockOut on saturday!!!

it'll be worse than when Corrie Sanders got the call for the Wlad fight and
he had to put down his golf-club and fly to Germany from South Africa to
smack Waldo around the ring like a rag-doll and take his WBO strap...

noone thought it could happen but it did...
BoJangles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #2
ocelot
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

Why would anyone want to watch Wlad systematically destroy and emasculate Povetkin more than once, let alone three times? This fight is going to be a pathetic beatdown.
ocelot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
BoJangles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: My Grandma's Basement
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot View Post
Why would anyone want to watch Wlad systematically destroy and emasculate Povetkin more than once, let alone three times? This fight is going to be a pathetic beatdown.

I predict a first round Brutal KnockOut...

Povetkin by KO
BoJangles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
ocelot
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

That's why you're living in your grandma's basement
ocelot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
BoJangles
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: My Grandma's Basement
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot View Post
That's why you're living in your grandma's basement
lol, it's a Dungeon Lair btw...


Waldo has NOT been ATTACKED in the ring since the first Sam Peter fight.....

on saturday Waldo will have flashbacks from Purrity, Sanders, Brewster and Peter I!!!

it's Rag-Doll Smacking Time...

Only one way to beat Waldo, Pressure... Pressure... Pressure...

ATTACK, GO for BROKE, SWING BOMBS...

it's better than eating friggin jabs all night until Waldo feels he's
tenderized you enough to go for a knockout without getting countered!!!

Waldo doesn't like guys who throw counter punches...

Povetkin will be swinging bombs at his tender mandible...

and it will be Shattered...

Glass Mandible's Exist... it's irrefrutible...
BoJangles is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #6
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 24,527
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
After Povetkin destroys Waldo this saturday the re-match clause will take us into
fight number II and Waldo will hit the canvas (ala Sam Peter I) but will win a decision...
then in fight III Waldo gets KTFO again... it'll be fun indeed...

Povetkin by Brutal KnockOut on saturday!!!

it'll be worse than when Corrie Sanders got the call for the Wlad fight and
he had to put down his golf-club and fly to Germany from South Africa to
smack Waldo around the ring like a rag-doll and take his WBO strap...

noone thought it could happen but it did...
troll
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #7
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 35,887
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

The only chance Povetkin has against Vlad is to cheat. Will be Russian mafia be there? Look at all the money behind Povetkin, but I still think Vlad will knock Povetkin out. Povetkin is a good fighter, but does not train as hard as Vitali and Vlad...........after that fight Vlad should go ahead and knock Wilder out, an easy knockout for Vlad...........
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:39 AM   #8
Son of Gaul
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Abyss
Posts: 7,507
vCash: 248
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
lol, it's a Dungeon Lair btw...


Waldo has NOT been ATTACKED in the ring since the first Sam Peter fight.....

on saturday Waldo will have flashbacks from Purrity, Sanders, Brewster and Peter I!!!

it's Rag-Doll Smacking Time...

Only one way to beat Waldo, Pressure... Pressure... Pressure...

ATTACK, GO for BROKE, SWING BOMBS...

it's better than eating friggin jabs all night until Waldo feels he's
tenderized you enough to go for a knockout without getting countered!!!

Waldo doesn't like guys who throw counter punches...

Povetkin will be swinging bombs at his tender mandible...

and it will be Shattered...

Glass Mandible's Exist... it's irrefrutible...
Haye connected with Wlad's chin several times and was still unable to even drop him. If Haye couldn't do it, it's highly unlikely that Povetkin will. That said, I believe it's in Povetkin's best interests to simply try and outwork Wlad and win a decision, rather than pressing for a knockout ...given that the fight will be in his backyard.
Son of Gaul is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #9
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 35,887
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

Huck hurt Povetkin more than once..............
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:16 AM   #10
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,823
vCash: 75
Default Re: Povetkin vs Klitschko Trilogy?

after Saturday night, Povetkin will undergo a heavy drinking stage, until the part of his brain responsible for remembering Saturday's fight will be dead
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015