Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
boxingbuff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 321
Default how tyson fury should fight david haye

if tyson fury starts the fight with his gaurd tight and just walk haye down while popping his jab for the first few rounds and then starts mugging him he will win.he's got to keep a really tight gaurd for at least 5 or 6 rounds while mugging him.if that gaurd is tight he will stop haye sometime after round 6.

if he gets reckless he's in serious danger because haye will counter the fu** out of him.

my pick is... fury will knock haye out sometime after the 8th round if he follows this simple plan.

boxingbuff is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
boxingbuff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: how tyson fury should fight david haye

i know i kinda contradict myself above but my pick is sometime after 8rounds... it could be sooner.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Fnatic
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 324

/watch?v=4ikUKdw3jeg

Blueprint.
Fnatic is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
kh80290z
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1043

he should jab, i know that is a simple thing to say, but if the jab is strong, it will prevent Haye from getting settled, keep the distance always and if haye gets close he should tie him up, when he clinches put on all the body weight.

if he cant do this, try keep haye always off balance, pressurize him with uppercuts on inside like he did vs cunningham, but first start with the jab and keep distance, once that's strong and gets going everything else comes into place, i think his trainer would tell him the exact same thing.

he cannot give Haye any resting time, as it will allow haye to set up his power shots. haye needs to keep his feet firm then he explodes, but if you watch wlad fight haye couldnt set his feet, wlad would change angles as soon as haye was set, thus haye looked slow and always away from the closing distance.

Fury has everything to beat haye, but i fear for his foot movement, it may cost him, thus to make up his guard will have to be excellent, i think he should keep both hands up, like he did in the later rounds against cunningham, not the guard he used in the beginning of the fight where his left arm is very low.
kh80290z is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
ocelot
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Wlad has flawless footwork, and has fast feet. He can keep distance at all times. Fury has none of that. He's going to pop a few lazy jabs and Haye is going to annihilate him. Haye TKO3
ocelot is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
COLD-HARD-TRUTH
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Fury is going to sleep. He's big but he's sloppy and uncoordinated...you can't compare Fury to Wlad (except maybe in the chin department after watching the Cunningham fight). I just can't see this fight ending any other way other than with Fury on the canvas or the ref coming to his rescue...that said, the build up for the fight has been entertaining and I think Fury is an interesting character. But at the end of the day, I think his mouth wrote a check that his ass can't cash! He'll probably end up fighting David Price next as some big UK show down, call it "Clash of the Hype Jobs"....and only the UK fans would even give a damn.
COLD-HARD-TRUTH is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

If he goes in there with a turtle-shell defense, trying to walk Haye down, a shout for TIMBER will come within 3 rounds, trust me.

He will have to make Haye come to him and keep away from that overhand right.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
iWantToLearnEng
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Haye will be arrogant, fight more open. He is not scared to death like against Wlad .. and this will be fault.

Fury goes infight, on the ropes he's making pressure and knocks him out till round 7. 5-7 is the knockout.
iWantToLearnEng is offline  Top
Old 08-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #9
boxingbuff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post

If he goes in there with a turtle-shell defense, trying to walk Haye down, a shout for TIMBER will come within 3 rounds, trust me.

He will have to make Haye come to him and keep away from that overhand right.
not true,that turtle defense will be very effective if he does it right.he's got to use that type of defense and just mug haye.thats his only option.he fights any other way and he gets countered bigtime.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #10
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

jab and keep Haye at distance, but since he's too clumsy to do so, Haye SHOULD capitalise on this
damian38 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum