Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-01-2014, 11:11 AM   #46
zulander
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does Bradley have the most impressive back to back fight streak in boxing today

Hes last few are good but Cherry isnt anything special, Holt has always flatted to deceive, and Campbell was well past it

Floyd
Froch

its hard to argue with who hes fighting tho. Great fighter and Paq 2 will be very interesting Paqs best days are behind him but i think he took it easy on bradley first time round and was happy to coast if he ups his workrate i think he can win it.
zulander is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2014, 11:11 AM   #47
punisher
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does Bradley have the most impressive back to back fight streak in boxing today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandish View Post
floyds last twelve fights are more impressive:

corley
gatti -tko - HOF
Mitchell - tko
Judah - HOF
baldomir
de la hoya - HOF
hatton - ko - HOF
marquez - HOF
mosley - HOF
Ortiz - ko
cotto - HOF
guerro
alvarez

Bradley would never make it through these fighters undefeated
I agree with this. Judah, Hatton, ODLH, Mosely, Cotto and Alvarez would be huge challenges for Bradley. And I think he loses 1 or more of these. Ortiz and Ghost, would give him problems. Mitchell, Gatti, and Baldomir he could outbox. Corley he might struggle with. I'm referring to the same versions and under the same circumstances in which Floyd faced them.

Bradley is indeed underrated. But, to say he runs through Floyd's resume is severely overrating him.
punisher is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #48
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 3166

i remember the witter fight first time i had seen him and was shocked with how good he was
remember reading something that he was pacing the corridoors of the hotel all night long before the fight , he toldl a certain boxing writer that he was absolutely confindant of taking the title home and he did made junior quit iirc
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2014, 11:39 AM   #49
Rock0052
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 79

In many ways, Tim's like a mini-Evander Holyfield.

Win or lose, he'll fight anyone. His level of competition can't be questioned, and he comes to fight every time.
Rock0052 is online now  Top
Old 02-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #50
Brandish
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
I agree with this. Judah, Hatton, ODLH, Mosely, Cotto and Alvarez would be huge challenges for Bradley. And I think he loses 1 or more of these. Ortiz and Ghost, would give him problems. Mitchell, Gatti, and Baldomir he could outbox. Corley he might struggle with. I'm referring to the same versions and under the same circumstances in which Floyd faced them.

Bradley is indeed underrated. But, to say he runs through Floyd's resume is severely overrating him.
Yeah I agree Bradley is good but the guys Floyd fought at 154 would beat Bradley or any other 147 fighter so Bradley has a chance to get better but we shall see in April
Brandish is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum