Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kenny Porter on Random Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
You are a steroid and cheat apologist.

I think the reason is you take steroids yourself and went from being a 95lbs pencil neck geek who takes big willies up your bottom to being a 94lbs pencil neck geek who takes big willies up your bottom with acne all over you, shrivelled up balls and temper tantrums.

Why do you think it's acceptable for one fighter to juice in a fight and the other not be allowed? Was you upset that Margarito didn't get to use loaded wraps on Sugar Shane?

Have to admit the part about me on roids was hilarious !

Listen you can believe what you want I just know this will be your excuse once Brook gets smashed ! If anyone will throw a tantrum I'm certain it will be you .

All your accusations about Porter are huge red flags for the insane tantrum your going to throw Saturday night after your left devastated!
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2014, 12:56 AM   #17
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

vCash: 3231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post

Have to admit the part about me on roids was hilarious !

Listen you can believe what you want I just know this will be your excuse once Brook gets smashed ! If anyone will throw a tantrum I'm certain it will be you .

All your accusations about Porter are huge red flags for the insane tantrum your going to throw Saturday night after your left devastated!

Yet I mentioned that Porter appeared to be on PEDs looooonnng before the fight with Brook was signed:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now, lets see a post from you that Porter was an overrated hype job all along, which will be your excuse on Sat, rather than just admitting YDKSAB and can't identify a hype job from the genuine article.
Super Hans is offline  Top
Old 08-14-2014, 06:07 AM   #18
CupidStunt
THE TRUTH
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:

I think the reason is you take steroids yourself and went from being a 95lbs pencil neck geek who takes big willies up your bottom to being a 94lbs pencil neck geek who takes big willies up your bottom with acne all over you, shrivelled up balls and temper tantrums.
CupidStunt is offline  Top
Old 08-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #19
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Yet I mentioned that Porter appeared to be on PEDs looooonnng before the fight with Brook was signed:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now, lets see a post from you that Porter was an overrated hype job all along, which will be your excuse on Sat, rather than just admitting YDKSAB and can't identify a hype job from the genuine article.

Right because the way he walked through Alexander made him a hype job ..It's obvious who DKSAB here ! Your hyping up a Guy who's fought no one on that caliber and you want to talk about hype jobs
Imperial1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum