Undisputed P4P is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2014, 05:31 AM   #17
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372
Default Re: Delahoya "I'll Train Maidana for MW Rematch!"

Why are people going apeshit over this is beyond me. DLH is clearly only promoting a possible rematch. Why the hell would Maidana replace his trainer who got him this far after being down and almost out of the picture?
Scar is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 09:54 AM   #18
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancred View Post
Why would maidana even consider changing trainers , de la Hoya is a man in need of a mission to help himself

Not switch trainers he would work with Garcia
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #19
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
By Allan Fox: Oscar De La Hoya says he's open to help train Marcos Maidana (35-4, 31 KO's) for a rematch against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (46-0, 26 KO's) next September if he needs the help. De La Hoya would work alongside Maidana's current trainer Robert Garcia and give him pointers in how to beat Mayweather. ...

Source : ****************rt

This is getting as stupid as Lennox Lewis giving 'advice' to all of Vitali Klitschko's opponents on how to beat him. Such sage advice like he gave Danny Williams "try and cut him"
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #20
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

What's wrong with Oscar? Most of his crew has found a way to settle down and live on, Tito has not been heard of, Vargas it seems is into the action movie industry, Shane and his dad are training his son, Bernard is looking after himself and alongside Richard has been the face and voice for GBP. Oscar seems to be crossing a strange midlife crisis and publicly attacking a business partner unlike Bernard who is supporting Mayweather, first he says Floyd is 43-3, then he says he's gonna find a mexican to fight and beat Broner and then he is now into training along with Robert Garcia when we don't even know that there is a rematch Mayweather- Maidana. Oscar as a promoter should be working with Top Rank and the networks to end the cold war!
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #21
Badbot
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfmeister View Post
What's wrong with Oscar? Most of his crew has found a way to settle down and live on, Tito has not been heard of, Vargas it seems is into the action movie industry, Shane and his dad are training his son, Bernard is looking after himself and alongside Richard has been the face and voice for GBP. Oscar seems to be crossing a strange midlife crisis and publicly attacking a business partner unlike Bernard who is supporting Mayweather, first he says Floyd is 43-3, then he says he's gonna find a mexican to fight and beat Broner and then he is now into training along with Robert Garcia when we don't even know that there is a rematch Mayweather- Maidana. Oscar as a promoter should be working with Top Rank and the networks to end the cold war!
Maybe Oscar is trying to get on Arums good side? He just recently posted himself holding a picture of Mrs Jackson and Nelly

Seems to me like he wants to get rid of Floyd and maybe get things going with HBO and TR again.
Badbot is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #22
Big George
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

well, you know ODLH has the blueprint to beat Money ! Like he showed to Canelo !!! LOL !!!
Big George is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #23
MrPR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Theres no need for Oscar to do anything for Chino .

Chino had success the first time around without his help . I think he'll be okay the second time around .

Oscar needs to enjoy his retirement , his money and continue to bang out that nice lookin Puerto Rican cutie he has for a wife . Just focus on that.
MrPR is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 01:30 PM   #24
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

stfu oscar
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 02:14 PM   #25
lefthandlead
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfmeister View Post
Tito is broke. Shane is punchy and B-hop is a cheat.
Vargas can't see his toes.

Let Oscar have his fun.
lefthandlead is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #26
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Every fighter DLH trains against Mayweather all lose
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #27
mancat
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
mancat is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 02:38 PM   #28
Enigmadanks
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
An over the hill Oscar beat Void, lost a split decision, two of the juges were owned by Void. I had Oscar winning the fight 7-5. Oscar kept khocking Void's head back like a speed bag...............Void, Sr. said that Oscar would have knocked Void, Jr. out in his prime, no problem..............
YOu've been on here for 10 years and you still don't have the slightest clue on how boxing matches are scored.

If you think DLH won more than 4 rounds in his fight with Mayweather, than I question your bias disposition. He fought the Goldenboy in Las Vegas, if anything the judges showed favoritism towards DLH, with one of them actually awarding the fight his way (7-5.) To beat Oscar DLH in Las Vegas is a very hard thing to do, just ask Felix Sturm who had a decisive victory stolen from him by the judges when he fought Oscar at MW.
Enigmadanks is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #29
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Why are people going apeshit over this is beyond me. DLH is clearly only promoting a possible rematch. Why the hell would Maidana replace his trainer who got him this far after being down and almost out of the picture?

He said he will work with. Garcia and. Maidana ,there is no talk of replacing his trainer .
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #30
robert80
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Bernard, is a cheat? Oscar is a confirmed alcoholic, crossdresser, drunkie right?
robert80 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum