Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #16
A|C|S
The original |A|C|S|
ESB Addict

vCash: 12923
Default Re: Why are some people acting as if Shawn Porter is some sort of KO artist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernfonzie View Post
It SuperHands. Remember?
Oh yeah my bad
A|C|S is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #17
Bub
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 528
Default Re: Why are some people acting as if Shawn Porter is some sort of KO artist?

True. Porter is pretty good but that doesn't mean he KO's everyone.
Bub is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #18
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

vCash: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
True.
Super Hans is online now  Top
Old 05-18-2014, 05:17 PM   #19
lepinthehood
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 266

kell brook used to get easy decisions to get rounds under his belt, experience and ring wits.

now you can tell hes got bad intentions on every punch and must be one of the most feared fighters in the 147 weight class. no wonder everyones ducking him. lol
lepinthehood is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #20
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
kell brook used to get easy decisions to get rounds under his belt, experience and ring wits.

now you can tell hes got bad intentions on every punch and must be one of the most feared fighters in the 147 weight class. no wonder everyones ducking him. lol

Matthew Hatton admitted Brook hit harder at 147 than Canelo did at 154 and Brook was harder to hit.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:23 PM   #21
lepinthehood
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
Matthew Hatton admitted Brook hit harder at 147 than Canelo did at 154 and Brook was harder to hit.
well there you go what more evidence to people need, brooks the man, silky skills, great handspeed, pratically impossible to hit flush, and punches harder than a middleweight
Old 05-18-2014, 05:27 PM   #22
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

Quote:
well there you go what more evidence to people need, brooks the man, silky skills, great handspeed, pratically impossible to hit flush, and punches harder than a middleweight

Thething I like about him the most is when you google image "Kell Brook Too Slick Too Black", you get a load of pictures of Kelly Brook! Pwooor!
Old 05-18-2014, 05:29 PM   #23
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bob Arum Guy View Post
Kell Brook is too much for an unskilled brawler like Porter. Championships were made for A+ players like Kell Brook, not B+ players like Porter.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:33 PM   #24
lepinthehood
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Thething I like about him the most is when you google image "Kell Brook Too Slick Too Black", you get a load of pictures of Kelly Brook! Pwooor!
ive had her me.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:38 PM   #25
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

Quote:
ive had her me.

You lucky sod!
Old 05-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #26
A|C|S
The original |A|C|S|
ESB Addict

Quote:
ACS not at work again because he doesn't have a job and is living off benefits and not out because he has no social life.

Get a job you lazy twat and get a social life you loser.
Not at work because its Sunday, to normal human beings thats a day off, night shifts all through the weekend is not normal but I suppose you can use it as an 'excuse' to not have a social life
A|C|S is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #27
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by A|C|S View Post
Not at work because its Sunday, to normal human beings thats a day off, night shifts all through the weekend is not normal but I suppose you can use it as an 'excuse' to not have a social life

Why wasn't you out last night or Friday then?

And why do you post on here constantly during normal working hours?

And when are you going to stop ducking the challenge in the last thread keyboard warrior?
Old 05-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #28
A|C|S
The original |A|C|S|
ESB Addict

Quote:
Why wasn't you out last night or Friday then?

And why do you post on here constantly during normal working hours?

And when are you going to stop ducking the challenge in the last thread keyboard warrior?
Went out in the day son, LOL you ducked 3 people fix up your life

Going sleep now gotta get up tomorrow work at normal times you know, actually you dont
A|C|S is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2014, 06:36 PM   #29
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Porter doesn't have to KO Brook but he will walk him down and beat him down! This isn't Mathew the Majic Man Hatton now !
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #30
Super Hans
No clover in the foam
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by A|C|S View Post
Went out in the day son, LOL you ducked 3 people fix up your life

Going sleep now gotta get up tomorrow work at normal times you know, actually you dont

Why do you keep avoiding this comment keyboard warrior> You are going to bed, or going to troll on another forum to duck it. As you continue to do. You don't have a job. I know that or your best wouldn't be to have a go at me working nights as the army posted me here:

Quote:
Well, when I say name a time and place, for example, you could say "I will meet you on the grass patch, that has a bus stop in front of it on a street name The Ave, HA9 9PN at 3am the night before" (Which would be handy because it's near the girls house I'm stopping at ) now you can't say you won't recognise me or you won't see me wearing a very rare top because I could have a jacket on, because I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE STANDING ON THE GRASS.

ACS response expected: "No, there might be 90,000 people stood on the patch of grass at postcode HA9 9PN, in 95 Rovers tops and I won't no which one we are without becoming friends on facebook first"

Which translates to "QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK"
Why do we have to be friends on facebook if we meet like that keyboard warrior?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum