Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #16
YCGS
Benny Urquidez
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Thumbs up Re: If Maidana beats or kayoes Broner.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staminakills View Post
I love Maidana and want him to win since it will a huge career boost and will stfu of broner for a while. then marcus will get a huge payday for the rematch.

not sure he can win but i can hope and anything can happen with legit fighters
It's nice to see an objective post like this. Too few boxing fans simply refuse to do it. Great post.
YCGS is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #17
Borincano
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Maidana beats or kayoes Broner.....

I feel Broner is going to be more tactical and will be a bit more elusive then his last fight knowing Maidana is a heavy hitter. I'm going with Broner stopping Maidana late. Paulie did tag Broner a lot, but you can't deny Paulie's speed even at his current age. Maidana is slow and I picture Broner tagging him with that right all night long.
Borincano is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #18
Staminakills
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitta_Squadup View Post
I'm gonna say this one time and one time only...Maidana does not have what it takes..period...He will be easily out boxed and want land anything clean...I fully expect Chino to get stopped...He seems to have a lot of people fooled with his recent two victories, however Josesito and Jesus have these things in common...they are not elite, have no defense, extremely easy to hit, fights with their hearts and not smarts...and they have multiple losses because they are what they are average fighters who make exciting fights because of their heart, will and determination...

Truth is Marcos has one good win against Ortiz who just quit and is know for breaking down mentally...When will run of the mill fight fans learn power isn't the only thing it takes to win...

Maidana too slow, too flat footed, too easy to hit, has a soft body and shaky chin...on the other hand Broner is too fast, very good defense, good power, great body puncher, and inside fighter, superior counter puncher and is being under rated...

Broner is in his early 20's still improving and is very talented...This will be his coming out party where he puts it all together and wins a wide UD or late stoppage...

Too young, too fast, too much, too easy...even Ray Charles can see this and he's blind and dead...

I totally agree, if i had to pick it would be boner by whitewash but that doesnt change who i like more and who i wish would hit the lotto..

its possible maidana lands overhand right clean at some point, but of boner takes it fine then marcus in big trouble. he in trouble anyways, even if he somehow did win he would take a fkn beating prior to winning.

but ya, sadly its boner all day
Staminakills is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #19
brando
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama99 View Post
I won't be surprised if Marcos wins. I expect him to win. Not that i don't believe in the talent and ability if Broner becuase he is the truth. But Marcos is a real hard hitting welter weight and Broner only had one fight at 147.....I'm expecting Adrien needs a little time to acclimate physically to the higher weight. I don't think he'll be strong enough to keep a hard charging Miadana off of him for 12 rounds....but if Adrien wins.... And impressively we can all say he's in the same leauge as guys like Cotto, Floyd and PAC.....not that he could beat them but it wouldn't be out of the question to match them up together knowing its a legitimate fight.
you're right, Maidana is a warrior and its getting close for a win
brando is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #20
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brando View Post
you're right, Maidana is a warrior and its getting close for a win
Great fight. But I think Broner did well. Broner at 140 is a real problem.
JohnnyDrama99 is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #21
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm gonna say this one time and one time only...Maidana does not have what it takes..period...He will be easily out boxed and want land anything clean...I fully expect Chino to get stopped...He seems to have a lot of people fooled with his recent two victories, however Josesito and Jesus have these things in common...they are not elite, have no defense, extremely easy to hit, fights with their hearts and not smarts...and they have multiple losses because they are what they are average fighters who make exciting fights because of their heart, will and determination...

Truth is Marcos has one good win against Ortiz who just quit and is know for breaking down mentally...When will run of the mill fight fans learn power isn't the only thing it takes to win...

Maidana too slow, too flat footed, too easy to hit, has a soft body and shaky chin...on the other hand Broner is too fast, very good defense, good power, great body puncher, and inside fighter, superior counter puncher and is being under rated...

Broner is in his early 20's still improving and is very talented...This will be his coming out party where he puts it all together and wins a wide UD or late stoppage...

Too young, too fast, too much, too easy...even Ray Charles can see this and he's blind and dead...
Please. .......no excuses.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #22
kriszhao
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

I have a feeling that we wont be seeing you around the boards for a while...
kriszhao is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2013, 02:05 AM   #23
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriszhao View Post
I have a feeling that we wont be seeing you around the boards for a while...
He'll sleep it off and be back.....bet on it.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #24
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Bump..

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum