Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #16
blackbolt396
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Just watched Canelo Mosley

Let's cut the bull Money wins this fight he will silence a lot of people this is going g to be a good one.May the best man win.
blackbolt396 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #17
ACS
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

talk about hyping yourself up for a fight
ACS is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #18
cippi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 11570

wow the shane that was old as hell and been through plenty of wars? and we came to realization that he cant beat any top dogs anymore... and when shane fought canelo he already lost to floyd and pac an before the pac fight he had a draw wit sergio mora. canelo did what was expected of him to do and it was a stupid fight and canelo should be criticized for talking in the right with shane at that point of his career. yes i get canelo was only 22 or so but i believe he had a belt on the line so go in the ring wit someone who actually deserves to be in the ring with you . some one who earned a shot a fighting for a belt.

only thing decent about canelo/mosley is that it was a ppv undercard and it has entertainment value. if it was on like regular hbo it would have been a disgraceful fight imo
cippi is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

floyd fought shane when he utterly destroyed the favorite in margarito

since that loss he drew with mora and lost to pacquiao he was 40 years old when he fought alveraz and this aient a marquez at 40.. this is shane at 40.. he could not pull the trigger and it was very clear

he also did not make weight lets not forget that.
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #20
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Remember Nacho Beristain said the fight is 50/50..........

Mosley had Void out on his feet, then quit punching and this was in the early rounds! Who told Mosley to stop punching? He had Void out with a few more punches. Void did not know where he was! If Alvarez lands a punch like that I don't think he will suddenly quit punching. There is a rematch clause, by the way..........
your not seriously suggesting this fight was fixed are you ?

fixing the judges with bs scorecards is one thing but to tell ur fighter "we have to lose" ?
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #21
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macwitdacheese View Post
There are too many variables in this fight. Speed (prime Floyd would take this, now I don't think so) weight; reach. Youth
Floyd, even now, is faster than Canelo. And Floyd compliments his speed with positioning and timing better than anybody in the sport. I think you'll be surprised at how much quicker Floyd appears in there.
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #22
Guybino
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
Im the biggest fan Mayweather has...this fight is gonna be tough. hes going to have to dig deep because Canelo is very good. Much Respect for him taking the fight, Canelo is gonna bring it and not back down. yes hes gonna eat some punches but Mayweather will eat a few too and feel them.

I wish all MAyweather fans were like you
Guybino is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #23
Macwitdacheese
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty1 View Post
Really. you're just now seeing this fight?

Anyway, its #teamCanelo over here, I know what the kid can do, ya"ll late.
No I saw it live on the Cotto Mayweather fight but this was the 2nd time I saw it.it was on my demand menu so I decided to watch again. And I was slightly drunk when I saw it live anyway.
Macwitdacheese is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
TheVrominator
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Dude you can't place any stock in that fight....... the Canelo-Mosley fight proved nothing except that Shane was completely shot to shit and just there to collect a paycheck. I mean, did he even go to training camp for that fight? He looked beyond ****ing awful.
TheVrominator is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #25
Alo2006
R.I.P Sean Taylor
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macwitdacheese View Post
Wow. Canelo beat Shane easier than Floyd. Granted; Shane is old as dirt. But damn.

Canelo took a step up and made it look easy. I noticed Canelo is patient, and he does counter well. Very well to be honest. His hand speed obviously shocked Shane, and I'm sure it'll shock Floyd.

As 9-14 comes closer I have a bad feeling for Floyd. What if Canelo comes in top shape?

Shit, canelos jab snapped Shanes head back numerous times.
Of course he beat him easier. Mosley just got beat by Mayweather then Pac. He was super done after that!
Alo2006 is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #26
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
Im the biggest fan Mayweather has...this fight is gonna be tough. hes going to have to dig deep because Canelo is very good. Much Respect for him taking the fight, Canelo is gonna bring it and not back down. yes hes gonna eat some punches but Mayweather will eat a few too and feel them.
Respect to Floyd for taking this fight, Respect to Canelo for insisting on this fight going as far as to fight Trout on his own Card to make this happen.

My hats off to both of them.... This may be the first time Floyd is in a fight that may wind up being considered for Fight of the Year
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #27
MrPR
Champion
East Side Guru

If you look at the mosley fight compared to the Trout fight .

Alvarez was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT fighter . Its like he gain 5 more years of experience in between those fights .

Canelo just keeps on improving and getting better.... hes a solid fighter .
MrPR is online now  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #28
HitBattousai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Respect to Floyd for taking this fight, Respect to Canelo for insisting on this fight going as far as to fight Trout on his own Card to make this happen.

My hats off to both of them.... This may be the first time Floyd is in a fight that may wind up being considered for Fight of the Year
Floyd will never be in a FotY type matchup. He will never face a challenge that is good enough to possibly take him to that point. Canelo is no exception and it will surprise at how terrible this fight will be. Floyd will be at his safety-first best all night facing the size and power of even a weight drained, sluggish Canelo. He will potshot Canelo in a very low workrate fight, Canelo will try to counterpunch him, won't get the openings to do so, and won't punch. Floyd by a very boring UD.
HitBattousai is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #29
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitBattousai View Post
Floyd will never be in a FotY type matchup. He will never face a challenge that is good enough to possibly take him to that point. Canelo is no exception and it will surprise at how terrible this fight will be. Floyd will be at his safety-first best all night facing the size and power of even a weight drained, sluggish Canelo. He will potshot Canelo in a very low workrate fight, Canelo will try to counterpunch him, won't get the openings to do so, and won't punch. Floyd by a very boring UD.
Way to shit all over a good fight my friend spoken like a true fan of the sport, I see the fight differently obviously, Cotto pushed Floyd to the limit Canelo is young enough fresh enough and big enough to not only do the same but actually pull off the win
Bazooka is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum