boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #91
WelshWizard
Slap King
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 525
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

The only reason Shane took this fight is because Paulie doesn't present a major threat plus the WBA belt is on the line. I mean it's probably a dream come true for Shane because this actually a winnable fight for him plus he has a chance to be world champion again. The fight in my opinion is 50/50 for the fact Shane doesn't have it no more plus his conditioning isn't that great so in my opinion he needs to end this fight early or else Paulie will simply jab him all night to victory and try to avoid Shane Power.
WelshWizard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #92
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PED MESS PART 1
Posts: 3,450
vCash: 1192
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Mosley's blocking young fighters who are not rich and shot.
Overhill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #93
Smashgar
McMustache Nuthugger
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 532
vCash: 356
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

This is like the third thread on this fight. lol

I wanna see it.
Smashgar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:01 AM   #94
Nopporn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,687
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Shane needs money badly before he makes a permanent retirement.
Nopporn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:08 AM   #95
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 24,804
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
who gives a **** what vegas odds are?

because odds, to rational people, determine the viability and validity of a fight.

and because it shuts up people lilke you who wont back up their mouth with their money. many people are giving zab a shot and hes a +515 and youre saying mosely is going to be a +300 which would mean that you believe mosely has more of a chance than zab yet you say that "he has no chance to win." if mosely has no chance to win then he would be a +800...at least. you make little if any sense, especially with you emoticons and irrelevant fotos.

i cant discuss boxing with you as you have no logic.

i just cant lower myself to your level.
sounds like you are a gambling expert
but as far boxing knowledge you are a complete idiot

if that makes sense to you
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM   #96
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,964
vCash: 103333
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

If the Oddsmaker put shane as a 3-1 underdog, i will all over that line. Expecting the line for Paulie to be a slight favorite, like -180.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:32 AM   #97
Scrap21
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,005
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

How embarrassing would it be for mosley to lose to paulie ****in malignaggi. Seriously
Scrap21 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #98
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,964
vCash: 103333
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
the WBA should be ashamed for sanctioning this. but then again they have no shame.
Paulie aint Danny Garcia, hes not 25 , undefeated and in his prime.

my guess is shane will be a 3-1 under dog.
If Shane is 3-1 under, that means paulie would be 5-1 favorite over shane. There is no way Paulie would be a 5-1 favorite old shane mosley. I don't care how "shot" Mosley is. Paulie sucks.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #99
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 24,804
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by S****21 View Post
How embarrassing would it be for mosley to lose to paulie ****in malignaggi. Seriously
sugar ray leonard got knocked the **** out by powder puff puncher Camacho when he was 40. Camacho had been active and wasnt in his 40s , shane wont get knocked out, but he will lose, and embarrassingly
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:56 AM   #100
MannySteward
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,701
vCash: 806
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
sugar ray leonard got knocked the **** out by powder puff puncher Camacho when he was 40. Camacho had been active and wasnt in his 40s , shane wont get knocked out, but he will lose, and embarrassingly
Are you comparing the Macho Man to the Magic Man?

You really DKSAB
MannySteward is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #101
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannySteward View Post
Are you comparing the Macho Man to the Magic Man?

You really DKSAB
this is the same idiot that said that mosely has no shot, that people who are picking mosey are morons and dont know **** about boxing but then says that mosely will only be a +300.

this complete dumbass doesnt realize that he just said that if mosely and malignaggi fought under these same exact circumstances that shane would win once in three tries.

cant argue with a guy of such stupidity. hell drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #102
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mosley vs Malignaggi - When it's ok to carry on Fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
If the Oddsmaker put shane as a 3-1 underdog, i will all over that line. Expecting the line for Paulie to be a slight favorite, like -180.
im hoping for shane at +300(pinnacle does not yet have a line) and then for mosley to get down to +175, especially after the weigh-ins. and that is taking inot consideration that the fight will be in new york to paulis advantage.

buy him at the open. perfect middle opportunity.

then watch the fight and be in positive cash flow regardless of the outcome.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015