Old 08-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #61
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372
Default Re: Why I don't like Amir Khan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattonmad View Post
He also failed to rematch Prescott, Peterson and Garcia which I thought was the thing to do if you just made a 'simple mistake'. in the fight. He says he'd win these rematches but never ****ing went for them, it's embarassing.

The free passes this guy has gotten in the sport is shocking but I'm calling the cunt up on it today!
He did escape Prescott and Garcia for sure and shamelessly, yet his stinky fans praise him and back him up for it. However, he did try to rematch Peterson(since he didn't spark Khan) but Peterson was caught during the tests and later suspended and replaced by Garcia.

Last edited by Scar; 08-07-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Scar is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #62
bandeedo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill007 View Post
I tend to trust the so called assholes in life more than the smiling super nice people. At least with the asshole you know what you are getting.
that makes no sense. if they are super nice people, then they are super nice people. if they were pretending to be super nice people, that would make them assholes. your problem is that you cant tell the difference between nice people and assholes.
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 08-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #63
nutnfancy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

I don't like him because he is a bit too much on the dark side for my tastes. Plus, he celebrates something called ramadhan (sp) WTF?
nutnfancy is offline  Top
Old 08-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #64
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Man View Post
The deal is no one is allowed to hate Amir because he is ****stani.
It's fans of a specific fighter/race that always twist matters and bring race into it. If you're a fan of a black fighter, then you're black and racist towards white people. If you're a fan of a white fighter then you must be white and hate black people. If you hate Amir Khan you most definitely hate Paqis. Funny thing is, it's usually the opposite yet people easily come to comical conclusions like that. I've been a fan of Mayweather since 2003 and many other fighters, when I say I'm a fan of Morales then I'm a Mexican and get racial insults on PM for it. When I back Mayweather up then I must be black and "need to go back to the jungle" to quote some scumbag named "gbrandon" who recently PM'd me. Funny thing is, I'm neither black nor Mexican.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 08-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #65
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
I don't like him because he is a bit too much on the dark side for my tastes. Plus, he celebrates something called ramadhan (sp) WTF?
It's a religious occasion, very similar to ones like Hanukkah or Christmas.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2013, 07:02 AM   #66
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer85 View Post
dude, im asian and supported Hatton all the way, and my favourite fighter us froch. I don't like khan because hes delusional, when he started off i was rooting for him because he was a fresh face, now i cant stand him, or haye or audley. I support bellew as well, chisora grew on me after the vitali fight. This might hurt a bit, there are people who hate khan due to race/religion, but equally there's people who know bugger all about boxing and only support him for those same reasons. On a side note, most ****stanis ive spoken to, if not all, cant stand khan
Aye there you go mate fair play. Of course he recieves some support and hatred because of his race but the fact that a lot of people within the ****stani community don't like him says it all. It's a joke to say white people don't like him simply because of his race.

As for Froch like I said, never liked him and I would say Amir Khan is much more popular in the UK anyway, so I'm sure you can agree that dick head earlier has no valid point.
iceferg is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #67
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
It's a religious occasion, very similar to ones like Hanukkah or Christmas.
He's obviously taking the piss.
iceferg is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum