boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2014, 07:01 AM   #61
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim jim View Post
I followed it at the time I just havent memorised every line and the dates, and in the arum interview when hes talking about 'feeling up' and the quote you used hes talking about that fight a month before, where he claims he got no feedback,he then talks about contractual issues and says hes going to investigate it, maybe he didnt and again khans team was waiting, and saying the mayweather arum case is completely different isnt right either, as its been obvious that there has been a cold war between the to companies that you and everybody else knows and it was just in the middle of huge changes around the time of the fight talk, and again arum is a confirmed shameless liar whod have no problem doing this and has before
If you can't memorize dates only to make up an idea based on false dates, information and assumptions then don't get in a discussion altogether because your information and opinion will be wrong.

Khan's team were not waiting, don't make up jack**** please. If they were waiting Khan and his team would have answered Arum, called him or sent out a public statement(which will easily be hosted and reported by over 20 sites) as a response. Did they do any of that?, the answer is no so please don't make a fool out of yourself by saying they were waiting. By the way, does the challenger wait for the far bigger named/recognized champion?. Get a clue.

Mayweather and Arum is a completely different case involving completely different people and a completely different team. Mayweather and Arum have had issues for nearly a decade. If you don't believe it, go look it up. I'm not going to reveal dates and share information only to receive another "I knew it all along" response.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #62
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 523
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

how do you know arum sent anything your only source is him saying that, khan said his team did send something, and yes arum and mayweather have had issues but there has been issues between goldenboy and top rank its still happening theres little or no fights been made between the two, and if someone can lie so easily and frequently as arum does and is known as a complete bull****ter then he could easily have lied
jim jim is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:17 AM   #63
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim jim View Post
how do you know arum sent anything your only source is him saying that, khan said his team did send something, and yes arum and mayweather have had issues but there has been issues between goldenboy and top rank its still happening theres little or no fights been made between the two, and if someone can lie so easily and frequently as arum does and is known as a complete bull****ter then he could easily have lied
I know because Arum publicly stated that he did and Khan's team didn't say a single thing about it nor did they bother to dismiss Arum's claims. If he's lying, I assure you Khan and his team won't be silent about it for over a month, common sense.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:27 AM   #64
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 523
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

publicly stated? hes done that loads and lied and in that statement he says he finishes with well investigate it, and arum has hoaxed stuff like this before and made himself out to look like he was trying to make fights when he wasnt. When khan publicly states something you say ' oh ha ha khan barking on twitter' but when arum does it its like fact for you, there is still a top rank goldenboy divide, algeiri was annouced not long after the arums comments, khan is still looking for a fight
jim jim is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:30 AM   #65
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim jim View Post
publicly stated? hes done that loads and lied and in that statement he says he finishes with well investigate it, and arum has hoaxed stuff like this before and made himself out to look like he was trying to make fights when he wasnt. When khan publicly states something you say ' oh ha ha khan barking on twitter' but when arum does it its like fact for you, there is still a top rank goldenboy divide, algeiri was annouced not long after the arums comments, khan is still looking for a fight
Again you're repeating the same bull****. If he was lying Khan and his team would have said something about it, did they respond or dismiss his claims?
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #66
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 523
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

as i just said arum finshed by saying he will investigate it, then algeiri was annouced like 3 weeks later, arum could easily have been leading them on and stalling talks before the algieir fight was announced, with khans team not forcing the issue in public thinking the fight was still attinable and and not tyring to force the issue on arum arum has also not dispute what khan has said recently
jim jim is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:44 AM   #67
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim jim View Post
as i just said arum finshed by saying he will investigate it, then algeiri was annouced like 3 weeks later, arum could easily have been leading them on and stalling talks before the algieir fight was announced, with khans team not forcing the issue in public thinking the fight was still attinable and and not tyring to force the issue on arum arum has also not dispute what khan has said recently
Khan and his team had 3 weeks to respond to Arum's claims, did they do so?
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:46 AM   #68
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 523
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

no but i explained why they might not have responded
jim jim is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:48 AM   #69
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim jim View Post
no
Thank you, discussion is over.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:39 AM   #70
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London U.K
Posts: 6,151
vCash: 75
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
This new Khan = The Khan that finally holds when buzzed?
Yes more wiser Khan, you know what a patient Khan is trouble for any fighter at 147..
Darni187 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:38 AM   #71
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 33,249
vCash: 372
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post
Yes more wiser Khan, you know what a patient Khan is trouble for any fighter at 147..
So for finally learning to hold he's now more "wiser"?. Man, I know you have mental deficiencies, just consider taking your medications on time.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:21 PM   #72
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 523
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

scar have another bit of information for you, arum has stated recently in an interview with the boxing voice that he will not do buiness with any haymon fighter
jim jim is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015