Faerun is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #17
C.J.
Boxings Own Living Legend
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Freddie's side of the story on the incident

The Garcia clan started the fracas. Robert knew what time hew was supposed to be finished . He started the cussing & swearing. then that worthless POS Ariza started & even kicked Freddie in the chest like the coward he is.
When the Garcia clan started Mocking & trying to insult Freddie then that did it for me
Its not the first time they've mocked his disabilities. Robert is just jealous I think because despite his debilitating illness Freddie is still 10 times the trainer Garcia will ever be.
I sincerely hope someone , someone who cares for Freddie gets the chance to give Ariza what he deserves A good old fashioned ass whuppin
C.J. is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #18
bigstinkybug
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

How the hell do u come up with"garcia clan started it" some detective u are... u got all the evidence and still get it wrong. Ariza did nothing wrong by kicking Roach, Roach started walking toward Ariza..and as shitty a fighter Roach was, he's still a former fighter... Ariza was protecting himself.
For Roach to instigate the whole incident, then cry to anyone that'll hear him "throw them out".."pu..pu...puu..put them in jail"... im tired of Roach playing the victum... the guys an asshole and there's a lot of folks that say the same...
bigstinkybug is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #19
CasualFan
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
Yeah...everytime I get pi$$ed I insult people's races and ethnicitys. And then...I can't seem to understand why they beat me up!

Yeah....right.
Hyperbole at its finest.

Mexican and Jew are both racist words are they?

Where are the men these days? Someone calls me an English muther****er and I say '' You better believe it sonshine, English and proud ''
CasualFan is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #20
dangerousity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstinkybug View Post
How the hell do u come up with"garcia clan started it" some detective u are... u got all the evidence and still get it wrong. Ariza did nothing wrong by kicking Roach, Roach started walking toward Ariza..and as shitty a fighter Roach was, he's still a former fighter... Ariza was protecting himself.
For Roach to instigate the whole incident, then cry to anyone that'll hear him "throw them out".."pu..pu...puu..put them in jail"... im tired of Roach playing the victum... the guys an asshole and there's a lot of folks that say the same...
-Team Garcia overstays their time
-Roach asks them to leave
-Garcia says no, **** that etc
-Roach calls him a POS
-Ariza steps in and gets into heated argument with Roach
-Ariza starts making fun of Roach's parkinsons
-Roach walks towards Ariza
-Ariza kicks Roach
-Mexican bald guy thinks Ariza and former world champ cant defend themselves against Roach so gets very aggressive towards Roach
-Roach calls him a Mexican mofo

Don't see how you can see it as so clear cut as Roach's fault? Garcia started it by overstaying, WITHOUT asking for Freddies permission, and he started the swearing first. Ariza escalated it by making fun of parkinsons, and he escalated it into something physical by kicking Roach. Mexican bald guy had no business getting so aggressive in there, Roach was getting gangbanged and words came out in the heat of the moment.
dangerousity is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum