Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #61
alexthegreatmc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Cotto-Canelo and Khan-Brook in May 2015? Separate cards or together? Great month of boxing, Floyd's #'s will drop.
alexthegreatmc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #62
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Hearn: Brook-Khan Could Be Finalized This Month. Fight planned to be in May 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
If Khan's team were waiting for talks they would have been vocal about it. You can't just bark "I want to fight" only to completely shut up when the other side responds. The Algieri fight never came out of the blue, Arum hinted that this fight is a possibility as soon as Algieri beat Provodnikov. It was also publicly announced that the Provodnikov vs Algieri winner is most likely fighting Pacquiao before that fight happened. You need to recheck your facts and look into what was going on back then before getting into the discussion.

No, he couldn't easily be doing the same with Mayweather as he is with Khan because all the facts, which I've mentioned already, are completely and totally against Khan. You didn't even know when Khan called Pacquiao out, when Arum responded and when the Algieri fight was made, I am informing you of the information in this thread yet you continue playing stubborn as if you knew all along. How would saying stuff along the lines of "We sent people to talk to Khan's team if they're serious and heard nothing positive in return" an attempt to shut Khan up?, if anything that's the best way to encourage him to continue speaking, yet Khan decided to respond to his retarded fans and set things straight regarding his street fight with teenagers.

If you're going to play a case of "We don't know what happened" then I guess this discussion dies right now. We have to be working for TOP RANK and Golden Boy to know "what happened" and further discuss... Fact is, Khan's antics are wide open and I mentioned previous examples which coincide with this exact one where he barked at opponents at the right time knowing that he won't fight them or they can't fight him at the moment due to certain obligations.

No offense, but it would be beyond idiotic for you to compare the Mayweather-Arum case with Khan. It's well known(please don't give the "we don't know" bullcrap, the facts in this case has been all over the internet for nearly a decade) that Mayweather and Arum have been literally hating one another since 2006 and have a boiling history. Khan on the other hand has no negative history with Arum. He responded maturely and reasonably to Khan's team and saw them crawl back into their hole as they usually do when fighters answer back.

I followed it at the time I just havent memorised every line and the dates, and in the arum interview when hes talking about 'feeling up' and the quote you used hes talking about that fight a month before, where he claims he got no feedback,he then talks about contractual issues and says hes going to investigate it, maybe he didnt and again khans team was waiting, and saying the mayweather arum case is completely different isnt right either, as its been obvious that there has been a cold war between the to companies that you and everybody else knows and it was just in the middle of huge changes around the time of the fight talk, and again arum is a confirmed shameless liar whod have no problem doing this and has before

Last edited by jim jim; 09-05-2014 at 04:03 AM.
jim jim is online now  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 AM   #63
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim jim View Post
I followed it at the time I just havent memorised every line and the dates, and in the arum interview when hes talking about 'feeling up' and the quote you used hes talking about that fight a month before, where he claims he got no feedback,he then talks about contractual issues and says hes going to investigate it, maybe he didnt and again khans team was waiting, and saying the mayweather arum case is completely different isnt right either, as its been obvious that there has been a cold war between the to companies that you and everybody else knows and it was just in the middle of huge changes around the time of the fight talk, and again arum is a confirmed shameless liar whod have no problem doing this and has before
If you can't memorize dates only to make up an idea based on false dates, information and assumptions then don't get in a discussion altogether because your information and opinion will be wrong.

Khan's team were not waiting, don't make up jackshit please. If they were waiting Khan and his team would have answered Arum, called him or sent out a public statement(which will easily be hosted and reported by over 20 sites) as a response. Did they do any of that?, the answer is no so please don't make a fool out of yourself by saying they were waiting. By the way, does the challenger wait for the far bigger named/recognized champion?. Get a clue.

Mayweather and Arum is a completely different case involving completely different people and a completely different team. Mayweather and Arum have had issues for nearly a decade. If you don't believe it, go look it up. I'm not going to reveal dates and share information only to receive another "I knew it all along" response.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 06:15 AM   #64
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

how do you know arum sent anything your only source is him saying that, khan said his team did send something, and yes arum and mayweather have had issues but there has been issues between goldenboy and top rank its still happening theres little or no fights been made between the two, and if someone can lie so easily and frequently as arum does and is known as a complete bullshitter then he could easily have lied
Old 09-05-2014, 06:17 AM   #65
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
how do you know arum sent anything your only source is him saying that, khan said his team did send something, and yes arum and mayweather have had issues but there has been issues between goldenboy and top rank its still happening theres little or no fights been made between the two, and if someone can lie so easily and frequently as arum does and is known as a complete bullshitter then he could easily have lied
I know because Arum publicly stated that he did and Khan's team didn't say a single thing about it nor did they bother to dismiss Arum's claims. If he's lying, I assure you Khan and his team won't be silent about it for over a month, common sense.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 06:27 AM   #66
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

publicly stated? hes done that loads and lied and in that statement he says he finishes with well investigate it, and arum has hoaxed stuff like this before and made himself out to look like he was trying to make fights when he wasnt. When khan publicly states something you say ' oh ha ha khan barking on twitter' but when arum does it its like fact for you, there is still a top rank goldenboy divide, algeiri was annouced not long after the arums comments, khan is still looking for a fight
Old 09-05-2014, 06:30 AM   #67
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
publicly stated? hes done that loads and lied and in that statement he says he finishes with well investigate it, and arum has hoaxed stuff like this before and made himself out to look like he was trying to make fights when he wasnt. When khan publicly states something you say ' oh ha ha khan barking on twitter' but when arum does it its like fact for you, there is still a top rank goldenboy divide, algeiri was annouced not long after the arums comments, khan is still looking for a fight
Again you're repeating the same bullshit. If he was lying Khan and his team would have said something about it, did they respond or dismiss his claims?
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 06:37 AM   #68
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

as i just said arum finshed by saying he will investigate it, then algeiri was annouced like 3 weeks later, arum could easily have been leading them on and stalling talks before the algieir fight was announced, with khans team not forcing the issue in public thinking the fight was still attinable and and not tyring to force the issue on arum arum has also not dispute what khan has said recently
Old 09-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #69
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
as i just said arum finshed by saying he will investigate it, then algeiri was annouced like 3 weeks later, arum could easily have been leading them on and stalling talks before the algieir fight was announced, with khans team not forcing the issue in public thinking the fight was still attinable and and not tyring to force the issue on arum arum has also not dispute what khan has said recently
Khan and his team had 3 weeks to respond to Arum's claims, did they do so?
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 06:46 AM   #70
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

no but i explained why they might not have responded
Old 09-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #71
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
no
Thank you, discussion is over.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 09:39 AM   #72
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
This new Khan = The Khan that finally holds when buzzed?
Yes more wiser Khan, you know what a patient Khan is trouble for any fighter at 147..
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 10:38 AM   #73
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post
Yes more wiser Khan, you know what a patient Khan is trouble for any fighter at 147..
So for finally learning to hold he's now more "wiser"?. Man, I know you have mental deficiencies, just consider taking your medications on time.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #74
FightTime
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1437

Quote:
So for finally learning to hold he's now more "wiser"?. Man, I know you have mental deficiencies, just consider taking your medications on time.

Don't forget to put some cream on your vagina you nincompoop butthurt troll

Btw, you never answered me, how many fights has Algeri fought at Welterweight?
FightTime is online now  Top
Old 09-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #75
jim jim
Belt holder
ESB Addict

scar have another bit of information for you, arum has stated recently in an interview with the boxing voice that he will not do buiness with any haymon fighter

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum