Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #121
boxingbuff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 321
Default Re: name me five fighters who you think would beat royjj without doubt frm mw to smw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudon View Post
He didn't have Roy's number.

Tarver wouldn't have beaten Roy pre Ruiz.

If Roy hadn't really have wanted Tarver, then he wouldn't have fought him.

The whole garbage man stuff is also grossly overrated. Go and pull up ANYONE's resume, and they'll be subpar opposition on there somewhere.

He beat Hopkins, Malinga, Toney, Sosa, Johnson, Griffin, Hill, Del Valle, Harding, Tarver, Woods, Gonzalez, and even went to HW and dominated Ruiz.

But it's still not enough is it?

Only Roy could dominate at top ten HW at 34, after nearly 50 fights and get no credit.

We could also have seen fights against Holyfield and Hopkins, if Hopkins hadn't have priced himself out, and Holyfield had have beaten Ruiz in their third fight.

Roy wasn't content on fighting bums. Do you seriously think that a guy who was reluctant to take challenges, would have gone up to HW?

It's ridiculous!
dude

relax man
your like obsessed with roy.im getting the feeling your his number one fan like stan.

i never said roy wasn't a good fighter.i'm just saying dudes like you need a reality check every once in awhile to remind you that roy is human.and yes he had his share of cherry picking.good fighter but knew who to stay away from.well until his pride kicked in
boxingbuff is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2013, 06:08 AM   #122
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: name me five fighters who you think would beat royjj without doubt frm mw to smw

boxingbuff,

Quote:
dude

relax man
your like obsessed with roy.im getting the feeling your his number one fan like stan.

Quote:
i never said roy wasn't a good fighter.i'm just saying dudes like you need a reality check every once in awhile to remind you that roy is human.and yes he had his share of cherry picking.good fighter but knew who to stay away from.well until his pride kicked in
I don't need a reality check. I know what he's done and what he hasn't done. He's made a quite a few mistakes in his career. But a lot of what you've wrote, simply isn't true.
Loudon is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #123
TheVrominator
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Prime Jones Jr.? Here's my list:

Any questions?
TheVrominator is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #124
Mind Reader
RIP Captain Phil
East Side Guru

vCash: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy 01 View Post
You are the joke you fcking moron. Once I got as for as you claiming 8 months is a long time. I treated the rest as i would toilet paper.

You really need to get a life and stop posting fairy tales trying to portray your sub human cunt of a dog fighting, drug cheating hero as being something special.

He bulked up 7 or 8 pounds, not the 10 that a lying cunt like you claims, and on his frame that is not the hardest thing to do, nor is it the hardest thing to lose.

So take your dick sucking excuses of the glass chinned piece of scum, and convince your fellow morons.

The rest of us have forgotten more than you'll ever learn about boxing, and seen far bigger, and better myths than that vermin exposed.

Know nothings like you have 2 problems.

1. With your fixations, whether they be about a person, religion, or the Ozone layer, or whatever else the over whelming majority of it is fanatical revisionist claptrap.

2. Your idiocy is surpassed only by your arrogance in as much as you really believe that everyone else is a stupid as you are.

It is the same in every instance, and with every fanatic. That is why you are nothing special, just another imbecile with an agenda, though to be fair most fanatics have far more interesting obsessions than Roid Jones.

You have gone full on retard now..

And to think you edited this piece of shit post ..
Mind Reader is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #125
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post

Loudon is offline  Top
Old 07-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #126
LikeFatherNSon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post

LikeFatherNSon is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum