Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-25-2014, 07:06 AM   #46
Karl
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amir Khan has somehow become UNDERRATED on esb! He will beat down Collazo

Will Collazo get the Mayweather fight if he wins?
Karl is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2014, 08:29 AM   #47
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2775
Default Re: Amir Khan has somehow become UNDERRATED on esb! He will beat down Collazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Will Collazo get the Mayweather fight if he wins?
no wayt schitter gives callazo the fight if he wins with all of sixs weeks prepreration [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2014, 09:28 AM   #48
Don't Sleep
Personal Trainer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Collazo is a good fighter who has been cheated, but Khan was cheated against Peterson with steroids......................this fight really depends on how much Hunter has done for Khan. The last time I saw Khan Hunter had made him go down hill, so I can't pick a winner, but if Khan is at his very best he will win, but never underestimate Collazo........
First off it was testerone not steroids. Most importantly, it was Khan's lack of ability to fight on the inside and push Peterson at least 15 times that got him the "L" on his record ... I was at the fightr live, he is not as good as I thought even before the Garcia knockout.
Don't Sleep is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2014, 09:44 AM   #49
dannyc1990
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Sleep View Post
First off it was testerone not steroids. Most importantly, it was Khan's lack of ability to fight on the inside and push Peterson at least 15 times that got him the "L" on his record ... I was at the fightr live, he is not as good as I thought even before the Garcia knockout.
You understand that a steroid is testosterone don't you? What peterson claimed was he had low T... whether he did or didn't it's very odd he wudn't let a commission know that...
dannyc1990 is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #50
WildStyle
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Collazo is a career welter and is naturally bigger than Khan. I suspect that Collazo will be wearing Reyes gloves like he did vs. Ortiz. I expect an impressive KO from Collazo after he weathers the early storm from Khan. Once Collazo settles in and Amir starts getting sloppy--which he will--Collaz will likely end it with a counter hook.
WildStyle is online now  Top
Old 03-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #51
KO-KING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Sleep View Post

That is a PED, sure khan pushed, but what about peterson leading with his head, and is pushing to find space for punching worse than excessive clinching.
KO-KING is offline  Top
Old 03-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #52
zulander
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO-KING View Post

That is a PED, sure khan pushed, but what about peterson leading with his head, and is pushing to find space for punching worse than excessive clinching.
The man in the hat, the deduction the drugs in the system. The Cheaterson fight was corrupt and you can still make a case for Khan winning

Khan has a very good but not great record and his last two performances have been disappointing. He's now fighting another good fighter who could pose him problems who has done well against A level fighters in Hatton and Berto.

Its a good fight simple

Khans IQ is low - get rocked against Diaz oh I know ill do a pac and bang my gloves together - oh im on the floor again

but he has massive heart good speed and Ok power.

But Collazo will have a game plan and Khan is vulnerable to left hand shots it could be close and I can see either guy winning...

I think Khan will pull it off by a SD

Last edited by zulander; 03-26-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: -
zulander is offline  Top
Old 03-26-2014, 01:16 PM   #53
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5133
Default Re: Amir Khan has somehow become UNDERRATED! He will beat down Collazo

Collazo is a solid fighter, but Khan is in another league.

Khan by UD.
vargasfan1985 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2014, 10:35 PM   #54
The13thRound
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Amir Khan has somehow become UNDERRATED! He will beat down Collazo

yea khan either dominates to a decision or gets ktfo and the whole 12 rounds people will be anticipating a heavy shot landing I just don't think Collazo beating ortiz means collazo is back.Ortiz quit imo as usual he was fragile mentally and hasn't the best chin either but he was ridiculous in that fight wild and not caring.
The13thRound is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #55
The13thRound
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO-KING View Post

You're allowed to lead with your head if you are american, when someone else does it they are dirty like Harrera.
The13thRound is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum