Old 01-13-2014, 06:19 AM   #181
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl Froch - Man or Mouse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaf 'Un View Post
Well that was a waste of half an hour reading that tripe, and from the outside looking in its seems that the only man who feels as passionetly about this rematch more than Ryan The lion is George Groves himself, bar that to me its seems alot coudnt give to shite about it to be fair, and understand that in Froch's position coming to the end of his career then he can actually call the shots and its deserved , when George gets to be Four times Champion of the world (IF) then good luck to the guy and he will be doing the same thing if the rolls were reversed , until thenv he needs to pic a different route and if he thinks he is a special as you actually believe him to be then there isnt a fighter he cant get matched with and beat is there RYAN
Nice alt mate

Anyway Froch should give Groves the rematch as he know's he got a gift from Foster.
And by the way Froch is a three time world champion. You don't count the WBA regular B.S one as Andre S.o.G Ward is the real Super champion
Ryan the Lion is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2014, 06:25 AM   #182
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremo View Post
How many times you stepped in a ring?
I'm not the one who has been going around telling everybody "I'm a warrior" for the last 5 years
Old 01-13-2014, 06:56 AM   #183
Westy78
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan the Lion View Post
I'm not the one who has been going around telling everybody "I'm a warrior" for the last 5 years
So we will take that as a no then
Westy78 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2014, 07:01 AM   #184
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy78 View Post
So we will take that as a no then
You can take that anyway you like? ,but what's that got to do with it any way Westy my little four legged friend
Old 01-13-2014, 07:02 AM   #185
Westy78
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You can take that anyway you like? ,but what's that got to do with it any way Westy my little four legged friend
Was just finding it ironic that you mug people off for not answering your questions and then you do the same. No beef from me pal just wondered
Westy78 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2014, 07:10 AM   #186
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Was just finding it ironic that you mug people off for not answering your questions and then you do the same. No beef from me pal just wondered
Is that you posting more off topic nonsense on here

I just find it Ironic that your a on a boxing forum yet you are so dead against a rematch which would be the biggest fight in 2014. I'm finding that very ironic
Old 01-13-2014, 07:18 AM   #187
Westy78
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Is that you posting more off topic nonsense on here

I just find it Ironic that your a on a boxing forum yet you are so dead against a rematch which would be the biggest fight in 2014. I'm finding that very ironic
God do we have to go through this again, its getting boring Ryan.

Rematch would be excellent, as was the first fight. So as a boxing fan of course I want the rematch. I think what we don't agree on is that I can understand the reasons why Carl may not want to as I know its a business and you think its a hobby

And before you say it, yes he has caused his own problems by saying the warrior crap and all the other rubbish after the fight. I'm pretty sure we have covered this!!!!

Fact remains you dig people out for not answering questions and you have done the same
Westy78 is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2014, 07:39 AM   #188
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
God do we have to go through this again, its getting boring Ryan.

Rematch would be excellent, as was the first fight. So as a boxing fan of course I want the rematch. I think what we don't agree on is that I can understand the reasons why Carl may not want to as I know its a business and you think its a hobby

And before you say it, yes he has caused his own problems by saying the warrior crap and all the other rubbish after the fight. I'm pretty sure we have covered this!!!!

Fact remains you dig people out for not answering questions and you have done the same
Fair play to you for answering the question, but you should have done that earlier to save yourself the time.

All i have said is Froch has two honourable options Rematch or Retire yet you and others have kept defending Froch's honour when he couldn't give a f*ck about his honour or what his fans like you think about it.

Your right it's getting boring, boring of Froch's excuses on how he isn't giving Groves the rematch
Old 01-13-2014, 08:23 AM   #189
supremo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
You're in no position to be calling anybody a "mouse" then. If. Froch is a "mouse" what does that make you?
supremo is offline  Top
Old 01-13-2014, 10:01 AM   #190
Ryan the Lion
King of the Jungle
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremo View Post
You're in no position to be calling anybody a "mouse" then. If. Froch is a "mouse" what does that make you?
What your asking me is personal business!!! You don't here me asking you PERSONAL BUSINESS like if you have a wife in kids because it's stuff you shouldn't have to tell some stranger over the internet and Its completely off topic and irrelevant to the thread

All iv'e said is Froch has two honourable options rematch Groves or Retire If you look at the thread it's all about insecurities, but as i have stated BEFORE I couldn't careless what Froch does because i'm secure so he can go left or right for all i care as it wont make an impact on my bank balance, But with me being a man of PRINCIPLE I will observe what options Froch chooses very carefully.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #191
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 4000

Quote:
Listen here you little faggot! If the average man shy's away from a fight in the street he gets called a coward so if a boxer shy's away from a fight then that's 10 times worse than the average man in the street because he is meant to be a fighter A WARRIOR. So don't give me this shite about putting his body on the line time after time you blind, ignorant little b*stard.
some one seems to be shying away refusing one offer and complaing about a certain bodies rules and it aint froch , so by your thought process groves aint coming out of this sqeaky clean , the way i see it groves can take#15%orgohome or take the offer froch gave him before the ibf ruling anything eles could be seen as groves not wanting it

Last edited by ashishwarrior; 02-02-2014 at 12:10 PM.
ashishwarrior is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum