Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-05-2014, 02:00 PM   #16
Brighton bomber
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Who would you like to see KTFO

Stevenson - Not a nice human being, would love to see Kovalev take him out.

Amir Khan - A part of me wants to root for him because of the improvements he's made but a part of me knows I'll have a huge smile on my face when his chin gets shattered again.

Wilder - Once again torn, would love an exciting, fast, powerful heavyweight to explode onto the seen and rejuvenate the heavyweight division but I suspect he's hiding glass behind all the careful match making, seeing the hype get blown out of the water would give me as much pleasure as the hype being confirmed.

Broner - Anyone that makes Mayweather seem affable and congenial deserves to be on the receiving end of a ten count.
Brighton bomber is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #17
Tancred
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Broner
Danny Garcia
Wlad
Wilder
Andre ward
Cotto
Tancred is online now  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #18
dan4579
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer85 View Post
well done, gold star for you

is it because i make you look stupid on every thread?

according to you, Tyson was born in 66, fought Holyfield in 96 and he was just 27 years old.
Yes, I thought Mike was 27 when he got his azz handed to him by Evander the first time, but he was actually 30. My mistake. Either way he was still in his physical prime when a legit all time great handled him with relative ease, but congrats on being right on a inconsequetial point.
Those things don't change the known and provable facts that Mike ducked George in the early '90's, his record clearly shows that he had a much harder time against bigger heavyweights, and that out of the 5 guys I would call legit champs in the 90's (Lewis, Holyfield, Moorer, Foreman and Bowe), Mike Tyson did not defeat a single one of them. The overall point being that even though Mike was clearly an outstanding fighter who was good enough to clean up a somewhat bad division in the late 80s, he is clearly over-rated by nut huggers like yourself and is ot an ATG, except in terms of fame, draw and interest he brought to the sport.
Not sure how having this totally reasonable opinion makes me dumb, unless name calling is your automatic response to someone not agreeing with you delusional, totally nonsense based opinions.
Not sure why I'm even responding to you, Id have more luck trying to teach Forrest Gump algebra. Just try to read slowly and ask your Mom for help if you must. Good luck
dan4579 is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #19
dan4579
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 150

Broner
Mayweather
Joe Calzage(even in grainy security camera footage, I don't care)
Rigo
Carl Froch
Adonis Stevenson
Deontay Wilder
David Haye
Esirlandy Lara
dan4579 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum