Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
jcairns1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Do you think Angel would step in to save Danny if he's taking a beating ?

If Danny is taking a bit of a beating after about 9 rounds and is bust up and is just fighting on pure heart after being dropped a few times do you think Angel Garcia would step in and make the decision to stop the fight or pull him out ?
jcairns1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
MrPR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Do you think Angel would step in to save Danny if he's taking a beating ?

Maybe , Probably .

I predict Garcia gets stopped in the 6th . Matthysse time is NOW .
MrPR is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Default Re: Do you think Angel would step in to save Danny if he's taking a beating ?

Nah Garcia is going out swinging, pops anit stepping in
buckdacious is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
ACS
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Matthysse is gonna stop him in 6
Angel would definitely throw in the towel, hes too close to Danny emotionally he might react out too quick because its his son
ACS is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
boxing_master
Champion
East Side Guru

nah angel strikes me as the dad who believes his son can do anything even if his son is takeing a beating he will still hold hope
boxing_master is online now  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
sabor
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_master View Post
nah angel strikes me as the dad who believes his son can do anything even if his son is takeing a beating he will still hold hope
not if his son is in a coma.
sabor is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Matthysse really doesn't dole out 'beatings' when he hits you flush you usually get knocked down or out. It isn't like he beats people through accumulation. When he hits you you are out.
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #8
Kevin Willis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 295

That would be an excellent question to ask him. Watching the guy spaz out and gurgle some pseudo ghetto nonsense would be hilarious.
Kevin Willis is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
jcairns1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Matthysse really doesn't dole out 'beatings' when he hits you flush you usually get knocked down or out. It isn't like he beats people through accumulation. When he hits you you are out.
The fight with Ajose was a beatdown which eventually came to end when Ajose succumbed due to the accumulation.
jcairns1 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2013, 01:19 AM   #10
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Man, the Ajose fight was awesome!!! I watch that fight a lot. Matthysse threw punches nonstop until the end of the 10th round. Up until that point Ajose was undefeated, 30 - 0, had never been knocked down, much less knocked out!!! Ajose had been WBC #1 for four long years, as nobody would fight him. I don't know how Matthysse threw so many punches. It's not easy to hit Matthysse, he is a very underrated fighter. I don't think Garcia's father would stop the fight. I really doubt if he really cares if Danny were hurt.............

What really surprised me was that Matthysse was not even breathing hard between rounds or at the end of the fight!!! Ajose said that Matthysse was the hardest puncher he had ever fought...........So many say the same thing. Who will win this fight? I think Garcia is overconfident. I think he is taking Matthysse too lightly.....................
Farmboxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum