Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2013, 05:29 AM   #31
vast
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin says Canelo has a big chance to beat Floyd

canelo is no where near his prime. he's only 23. he has a better chance than the ortizes and guerreros and washed up cotto's floyd feasts on, while avoiding the elephants in the room...
vast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2013, 05:34 AM   #32
HoldMyBeer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 4,585
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin says Canelo has a big chance to beat Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vast View Post
canelo is no where near his prime. he's only 23. he has a better chance than the ortizes and guerreros and washed up cotto's floyd feasts on, while avoiding the elephants in the room...
if his size evens the playing field, then he might not need to be near his prime
remember, this fight isn't about who is better - its about if a natural 154 lber will make a difference
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:12 AM   #33
Koba
Master Baiter
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,477
vCash: 933
Default Re: Golovkin says Canelo has a big chance to beat Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
This makes it sound like hes favoring Canelo in the fight, but hes not.

* Golovkin said he favors Floyd in the fight, period

* He simply says that Canelo has a great chance, but again... he favors Floyd.

* He says hes rooting for Canelo because hes a friend
This is what I've heard^.

GGG also mentioned a while back that he thinks 'Nelo may have a chance of stopping it in the early rounds, but otherwise it's all Floyd.

He also reckons it ain't gonna be a very exciting fight - a sentiment which I share, despite all the build-up and expectations.
Koba is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #34
illwill007
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,426
vCash: 75
Default Re: Golovkin says Canelo has a big chance to beat Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
This makes it sound like hes favoring Canelo in the fight, but hes not.

* Golovkin said he favors Floyd in the fight, period

* He simply says that Canelo has a great chance, but again... he favors Floyd.

* He says hes rooting for Canelo because hes a friend

Ahh...he gets friend juice! It's the same as Ward rooting for his long-time friend Guerrero.
illwill007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #35
HoldMyBeer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 4,585
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin says Canelo has a big chance to beat Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill007 View Post
Ahh...he gets friend juice! It's the same as Ward rooting for his long-time friend Guerrero.
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013