boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2015, 01:27 PM   #121
MVC!
The Best Ever
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 18,417
vCash: 6930
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benitom3 View Post
Because he got smashed by the almighty Harold Sconiers
Um Wilder destroyed him.
MVC! is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:29 PM   #122
Benitom3
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,058
vCash: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC! View Post
Um Wilder destroyed him.
Oh yeah? You've seen it?
Benitom3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:30 PM   #123
MVC!
The Best Ever
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 18,417
vCash: 6930
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benitom3 View Post
Oh yeah? You've seen it?
Considering he got dropped 4 times and was TKO'D, yeah Wilder disposed of his ass.
MVC! is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 08-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #124
Red Revolution
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 176
vCash: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC! View Post

It seems that the main underlying reason as to why he is so despised is because he is American.


Bull****! He's hated cos anyone with a brain can see he's **** & when people like you constantly tell everyone otherwise it makes them despise him even more! You are one of the reason's that are making ppl people dislike this guy... Ironic?! Don't whine about people's expectations either! You're the one making out this guy is the second coming! No one else! It's you who has the ridiculous expectation's over such a limited & obviously flawed HW & now you're pishing & moaning about people's expectation's when you make a thread a day espousing how great this guy is LOL Anyone doing the simple eye test can see he's a massive KO waiting to happen..

I'm not American & I greatly admire Holyfield, Holmes, Marciano, Dempsey, Tyson, Tunney, Ali, Johnson etc so don't put it down to his place of birth..

You sir are a hypocrite & you are wrong too. Pathetic that you play the nationalism card & then you go onto the sympathy vote too.. Stop talking about his family you horror!
Red Revolution is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:04 PM   #125
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,191
vCash: 588
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

Wilder is disliked because he's a fraud, pure and simple - and knowledable boxing fans can see this.

Sorry, but when you pad the record with 30 plus pathetic tomato cans for over five years, guys that Chris Byrd could KO, and then compare yourself to Tyson and other ATGs, you're gonna get **** on - and deservedly so.

Boxing fans know a con game when they see one, and in my 35 years of following boxing, Wilder is the worst case of this I have ever seen.
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #126
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney, OZ.
Posts: 8,861
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

The only American i hate is lil wayne! because he is re****ed, so you're wrong .
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:17 PM   #127
tinman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,723
vCash: 500
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

MVC you make us Americans look bad.

People don't hate Americans. They hate Americans who play the "Everybody hates Americans" card.

Log off.
tinman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:36 PM   #128
Lady Girl
Pac's TBE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Boogie Down Bronx
Posts: 9,238
vCash: 500
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

let me guess because he is black
Lady Girl is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:48 PM   #129
Benitom3
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,058
vCash: 500
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

He's a fraud that got dropped hey by a quarter ton midget lmao
Benitom3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:49 PM   #130
latineg
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

I think the underlying reason so many hate on Wilder is MVC
latineg is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:53 PM   #131
Lady Girl
Pac's TBE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Boogie Down Bronx
Posts: 9,238
vCash: 500
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

Quote:
Originally Posted by latineg View Post
I think the underlying reason so many hate on Wilder is MVC
how he never gets banned for his trolling is absurd.

i make a thread on something simple and i get canned
Lady Girl is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:32 PM   #132
latineg
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The underlying reason as to why Deontay Wilder is so despised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Girl View Post
how he never gets banned for his trolling is absurd.

i make a thread on something simple and i get canned
yep I hear you

I would say more but I don't want to get canned again
latineg is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015