Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #1
FLINT ISLAND
PENYRHEOL
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Enzo Maccarelli V Roy Jones...........if they were to fight each other next

Ok first off - dont jump the gun and started saying........**** its never gonna happen...........Roy dont need Enzo...........etc........etc

I just wondering Enzo said he wanted to fight Roy Jones before.

Lets say as a scenrio Roy cant get Calzaghe rematch.

Calzaghe fights Hopkins rematch in Cardiff instead.

The best offer Roy gets is to be chief support against Enzo Maccarnelli.

Enzo boils down to light heavy ..........which he said he could do for a big fight

How do you think Enzo would do at light heavyweight against a faded Jones of today

could he get the knock out?????

lets face it he punches much harder than pitty patter Calzaghe whos power has deserted him

Enzo V Jones Jnr..............its a better fight than Jones V Hanshaw

so you never know

i would be fasnicated to see that

what do others think?
FLINT ISLAND is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #2
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
vCash: 1088
Default Re: Enzo Maccarelli V Roy Jones...........if they were to fight each other next

Bloody hell!

Flint's finally come up with an Enzo match-up where it's not a 100% certainty that Enzo loses by brutal KO in the first three rounds!

Jones KO4.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #3
1stcontact
Like Mo, But Better
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Enzo Maccarelli V Roy Jones...........if they were to fight each other next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbler
Bloody hell!

Flint's finally come up with an Enzo match-up where it's not a 100% certainty that Enzo loses by brutal KO in the first three rounds!

Jones KO4.
1stcontact is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
mike464
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Jones is shot to shit and Enzo was never good in the first place. Sounds like a pick em fight to me.
mike464 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
girv
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLINT ISLAND
The best offer Roy gets is to be chief support against Enzo Maccarnelli.
If thats the best offer Roy can get he might as well sit at home and count his millions.
girv is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #6
Sir James
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Jones KO in 2 rounds. Enzo is a very over rated fighter.
Sir James is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 11:54 AM   #7
FLINT ISLAND
PENYRHEOL
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir James
Jones KO in 2 rounds. Enzo is a very over rated fighter.
If Enzo is so overrated................then how come before the David Haye loss.................he conquered the whole world.....................and him and Haye were the

"2 best cruiserweights in the world............whichever way you want to look at it" - Enzo Maccarnelli
Old 11-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #8
1stcontact
Like Mo, But Better
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
If Enzo is so overrated................then how come before the David Haye loss.................he conquered the whole world.....................and him and Haye were the

"2 best cruiserweights in the world............whichever way you want to look at it" - Enzo Maccarnelli
Enzo hasnt even conquered the hill in his village let alone the world and he isnt even in the top 10 cruiserweight europe so him thinking he is in the top 2 in the world is just dellusional thinking
1stcontact is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #9
girv
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
.................he conquered the whole world.....................
Evidence please?
girv is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #10
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head

Quote:
Originally Posted by girv
Evidence please?
Please, Flint already posted the evidence.

The evidence was that Maccarinelli said so...
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #11
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stcontact
Enzo hasnt even conquered the hill in his village let alone the world and he isnt even in the top 10 cruiserweight europe so him thinking he is in the top 2 in the world is just dellusional thinking
Now come on, even though Flint is a delusional numpty, I still feel obliged to ask you to name the 10 European cuiserweights that you rate above Maccarinelli.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #12
surreal deal
Liverpool via Krypton
ESB Addict

Quote:
If Enzo is so overrated................then how come before the David Haye loss.................he conquered the whole world.....................

Here we go.............
surreal deal is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #13
TFFP

vCash:

Not really an attractive matchup. A past it against a neverbeen.

I think Jones would cause him some problems with his slickness and speed because Enzo is very basic and upright. But at the end of it even if he managed to hurt Enzo, he can't finish anymore.

If Maccarinelli landed its over, he's a much harder puncher than Tarver and Johnson. Doubt Jones has the reflexes and legs to not get hit.

Enzo KO
Old 11-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #14
FLINT ISLAND
PENYRHEOL
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP
Not really an attractive matchup. A past it against a neverbeen.

I think Jones would cause him some problems with his slickness and speed because Enzo is very basic and upright. But at the end of it even if he managed to hurt Enzo, he can't finish anymore.

If Maccarinelli landed its over, he's a much harder puncher than Tarver and Johnson. Doubt Jones has the reflexes and legs to not get hit.

Enzo KO

how can you call someone who was WBO World Champion...................and the best crusierweight in the world...................and someone who planned to be the first undisputed Crusierweight champ since Holyfield...............a never been?

Ok he was knocked out in his last fight so he is not a World Champ at the moment

but he said that this fight with Jonathan Banks for the WBO title

"will reclaim my place at the top of the world"
Old 11-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #15
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Jones KO
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum