Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2007, 01:01 AM   #16
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

i get most ppv. i usually invite a couple of mates around and one will get the beer one will get the seafood and one will pay for the ppv. and we just take turns in doing that
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2007, 01:11 AM   #17
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Foxtel

Nice!! I love good seafood. My mate works on a Ab farm.... so i eat lots of that.

What do you eat? Its not cheap hey !!
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:14 AM   #18
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Nice!! I love good seafood. My mate works on a Ab farm.... so i eat lots of that.

What do you eat? Its not cheap hey !!
depends 1 mate is is a tight arse and only buys prawns.

but i like crab and lobsters, wests tiger bugs. and i love cooking snapper on the BBQ
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:17 AM   #19
Big Red Meat Axe
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

The more important question is why you have a picture of Steve Clark as your avatar...?
Big Red Meat Axe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:21 AM   #20
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
I dont think i would earn what you boys do on the manlaind. Tassie suxs like that but living here is cheaper.

But i have just got a good pay rise, about $120 extra take home each week so im happy as!!

Went straight out and brought 5 new tyres for my 4x4!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Killa.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:21 AM   #21
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckie
depends 1 mate is is a tight arse and only buys prawns.

but i like crab and lobsters, wests tiger bugs. and i love cooking snapper on the BBQ
Nice, sounds real good!!! Iv never eaten snapper. I eat more flat head and squid
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:23 AM   #22
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red Meat Axe
The more important question is why you have a picture of Steve Clark as your avatar...?
i thought he done such a great job in the tigers game the other night he has earned it.

if i knew how to photo shop i would have said some nice thing on it
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:23 AM   #23
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckie
i get most ppv. i usually invite a couple of mates around and one will get the beer one will get the seafood and one will pay for the ppv. and we just take turns in doing that
Yeah i try & get a mate or 2 over as well.
Otherwise fights just on sky ringside like Lovemore's last fight, i normally head to the Greenwood Tavern in the West & buy a quality breakfast.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:24 AM   #24
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Nice, sounds real good!!! Iv never eaten snapper. I eat more flat head and squid
if u ever come to sydney u can come over for a BBQ and we will get shit faced and talk about what a tosser barge is
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:25 AM   #25
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Foxtel

Kegsy? What do you spend you money on? Do you live at home still? Man i used to blow all my money when i was living at home.

So whats your hobbies apart form boxing mate?
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:26 AM   #26
Sai
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 1,478
vCash: 110
Default Re: Foxtel

Something Ive been thinking about, but its not worth its own thread.

I need some sports teams in Oz to support. Im a massive sports fan, both league and Union and Ive really been getting into AFL since coming out here.

Ive watched a load of the Swans with a couple of my mates, so they are already covered, but in terms of Union and League Ive still not got a team to call my own. I live in Darlinghurst, so the kind of contact sports they play around here arent my cup of tea. So hook a brother up with someone to support as it makes it all way more fun to watch.
Sai is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:30 AM   #27
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Kegsy? What do you spend you money on? Do you live at home still? Man i used to blow all my money when i was living at home.

So whats your hobbies apart form boxing mate?
Yeah mate im just living at home, spending some of my money on boxing, clothes & different boy toys. All wants rather than needs.

Mate i play soccer at a pretty strong level here in Western Australia & play cricket too.
Spend time with my girlfriend & thats just about all there is to me.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #28
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
Something Ive been thinking about, but its not worth its own thread.



I need some sports teams in Oz to support. Im a massive sports fan, both league and Union and Ive really been getting into AFL since coming out here.

Ive watched a load of the Swans with a couple of my mates, so they are already covered, but in terms of Union and League Ive still not got a team to call my own. I live in Darlinghurst, so the kind of contact sports they play around here arent my cup of tea. So hook a brother up with someone to support as it makes it all way more fun to watch.
NRL U CANT GO PAST THE WESTS TIGERS
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:33 AM   #29
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,704
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
Something Ive been thinking about, but its not worth its own thread.

I need some sports teams in Oz to support. Im a massive sports fan, both league and Union and Ive really been getting into AFL since coming out here.

Ive watched a load of the Swans with a couple of my mates, so they are already covered, but in terms of Union and League Ive still not got a team to call my own. I live in Darlinghurst, so the kind of contact sports they play around here arent my cup of tea. So hook a brother up with someone to support as it makes it all way more fun to watch.
in league there is only one team to support the Mighty St. George Dragons, in union i go for the waratahs dont know how good theyll be this year though there coach seems like abit of a prick....
maco_187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:34 AM   #30
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Foxtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckie
NRL U CANT GO PAST THE WESTS TIGERS






Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013