Old 12-08-2008, 04:45 AM   #61
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1132
Default Re: Hatton has no chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by elTerrible View Post
It would be a great fight, I say they make that fight and Pac wins there will be TOO much pressure and too much MONEY for floyd not to come back.

There is no doubt end of 2009 floyd will be fighting pacman
nice avatar el.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 04:46 AM   #62
Silvermags
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

In boxing, sometimes it's a game of chance....

Of course I give Hatton a chance. He never lost at 140LBS REMEMBER?!

But as I pac fan and after seeing his speed at 147lbs I would not be surprise anymore IF HE BEATS HATTON!
Silvermags is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 04:51 AM   #63
Beenie
Evolve already!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Of Sponge View Post
Based on last nights performance Ricky Hatton has no chance of beating Pacquiao. Pac kept the perfect distance between DLH and the ropes, He was accurate, quick, damaging, and on top of all that he was ducking, slipping and using footwork to get out of direct confrontations.

Hatton will not be able to pin Pac down and all the time he charges in Pacquiao will be landing the straight left at will, same as last night. Hatton will get knocked out by the 8th.

Anyone agree?
I'm of providing the same analyst in every thread so I'll just simply agree with what this guy said
Beenie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 06:03 AM   #64
owell
Contender
ESB Senior Member

To say hatton has no chance is ridiculous... I had bee one of the minority who gave manny a chance against Hoya and to totally eradicate any chance of Hatton would be fallacy on my part. I give him the boxers chance that I gave Manny against Hoya. The contrast is that I am now giving Manny the bigger percentage of a win as against Hatton...
owell is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 06:50 AM   #65
wansen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Of Sponge View Post
Based on last nights performance Ricky Hatton has no chance of beating Pacquiao. Pac kept the perfect distance between DLH and the ropes, He was accurate, quick, damaging, and on top of all that he was ducking, slipping and using footwork to get out of direct confrontations.

Hatton will not be able to pin Pac down and all the time he charges in Pacquiao will be landing the straight left at will, same as last night. Hatton will get knocked out by the 8th.

Anyone agree?
In a word..............."no".
Old 12-08-2008, 07:00 AM   #66
Godfather
I put the G in God
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Ive changed my mind. Hatton doesnt have no chance. He has a 10% chance of victory over Pac
Godfather is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 07:06 AM   #67
boxbox
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington View Post
Hatton has every chance.
Ofcourse he has, this is boxing! The same was said about Pac when talks about the Dream Match was made.

Pac will be favored this time i guess, far from the predictions a year ago. Pac's body has adapted to the higher weights relative to his speed and skills. Hatton is very vulnerable to the left hook, as shown against PBF,Malignaggi. Pac throws the same punch but a lot harder. If Hatton does not break this bad habit, it'll be a short fight.
boxbox is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 07:15 AM   #68
SweetScience
Accuracy is the key!
ESB Senior Member

To beat Pacquiao, you must have speed. We saw in the JMM fight that JMM's speed and timing bothered him. If your slow like ****, then good luck in beating him.
SweetScience is online now  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #69
barrington
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue145 View Post
Complete BS. He has every chance. I love the way Pac is now so incredibly fast hes unhittable. He's very hittable, or should we just disregard most of his fights now? DLH just looked that ****ing shot. Taking nothing away from pac, the Hatton fight would be amazing and to say its a demolition job is just stupid.
On the money.
barrington is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #70
roly
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbox View Post
Ofcourse he has, this is boxing! The same was said about Pac when talks about the Dream Match was made.

Pac will be favored this time i guess, far from the predictions a year ago. Pac's body has adapted to the higher weights relative to his speed and skills. Hatton is very vulnerable to the left hook, as shown against PBF,Malignaggi. Pac throws the same punch but a lot harder. If Hatton does not break this bad habit, it'll be a short fight.
pacs power at the higher weight is being overrated, he throws hard hurtfull punches and lots of them, but he's not a power puncher, remember the fight will be at 140. he might throw it harder than malignaggi but i'm not so sure about harder than pbf. and certainly not harder than a lot of hattons opponents.
roly is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #71
motorcity
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 520

Bump
motorcity is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum