Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

He only had vision in one eye for most of his last fight due to the cut he received, yet he fought on like a warrior to win. Cyclops Mundine gets a sore eye and he is rolling around in a hospital bed crying his eye out while clinging to his white mother....what a ****ing *****.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2007, 11:15 PM   #2
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
He only had vision in one eye for most of his last fight due to the cut he received, yet he fought on like a warrior to win. Cyclops Mundine gets a sore eye and he is rolling around in a hospital bed crying his eye out while clinging to his white mother....what a ****ing *****.
bit unfair mate - Katsidis knew his eye would be ok after the fight. Mudnine may have fought on in a similar fashion; who knows?

Mundine has a bad infection which could cost him his sight permanently; i dont like Choc either but its a bit unfair to call a vision threatening staph infection a "sore eye"

Last edited by Jai; 04-24-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 PM   #3
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
bit unfair mate - Katsidis knew his eye would be ok after the fight. Mudnine may have fought on in a similar fashion; who knows?

Mundine has a bad infection which could cost him his sight permanently; i dont like Choc either but its a bit unfair to call a vision threatening staph infection a "sore eye"
Not as unfair as saying the innocent people in who died in 9/11 and the effects it had on relatives "had it coming" and "bought it on themselves".
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:33 PM   #4
Big Red Meat Axe
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Here we go again.
Big Red Meat Axe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:34 PM   #5
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
Not as unfair as saying the innocent people in who died in 9/11 and the effects it had on relatives "had it coming" and "bought it on themselves".
yeah i agree - as you may or my not know a cousin of mine lost a leg in that cunt of a day

but thats irrelevant right now - you said he was a ***** and Katsidis was a warrior. Katsidis fought on through extenuating circumstances and proved he is a great blood a guts warrior; he is my fave boxer at the moment

but Mundine is not a ***** because he is upset about losing vision in his eye; its very very serious. Imagine having to retire because of something like that in the prime of your career?
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:52 PM   #6
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
Not as unfair as saying the innocent people in who died in 9/11 and the effects it had on relatives "had it coming" and "bought it on themselves".
America had it coming, it's not too hard to understand.

80% of Americas hate Bush and his dad for what they have got America into. This is the pt Mundine was trying to make. If you think he is that kind of demon to believe he liked those ppl dying then
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:01 AM   #7
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

i dont think this thread is really needed
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #8
westside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
i dont think this thread is really needed
nooo but its really original, and totally founded on fact!
westside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:11 AM   #9
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 568
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
i dont think this thread is really needed
That is the best thing you have ever typed Marcus, well said.
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:32 AM   #10
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

White mother?

Anyway, this is a wind up thread. I'm sure Shane is smart enough to see the difference. Well, lets hope he does.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #11
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
White mother?

Anyway, this is a wind up thread. I'm sure Shane is smart enough to see the difference. Well, lets hope he does.
Glad someone seen i was trying to bait a few more of his huggers like wiz and cunter to see if they would fall off their high chairs
shanemfr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:13 AM   #12
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
America had it coming, it's not too hard to understand.

80% of Americas hate Bush and his dad for what they have got America into. This is the pt Mundine was trying to make. If you think he is that kind of demon to believe he liked those ppl dying then

Hmmm so how did Bush and Bush snr win 3 elections with only 20% of the vote
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #13
Big Red Meat Axe
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Shooter, no one asked you to fire off your shit cannon either mate.
Big Red Meat Axe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:20 AM   #14
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel
Hmmm so how did Bush and Bush snr win 3 elections with only 20% of the vote
because **** all peolpe vote in america
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:21 AM   #15
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: I was just reading an interview with Michael The Man Katsidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel
Hmmm so how did Bush and Bush snr win 3 elections with only 20% of the vote
Leave Hmmm out of this.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013