Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @ 135
Yes 45 39.82%
No 68 60.18%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 12:58 AM   #1
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

I would like to see how many on ESB think floyd ducked a mediocre champ like paul @ 135.

this should be fun
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 01:27 AM   #2
Maxime
Sweet Science
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montréal
Posts: 4,094
vCash: 171
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Spadafora lost to freakin Leonard Dorin for christ sake (Dorin was robbed!!!!).
Maxime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #3
Slicknick56
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 734
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

lol yeah he basically did lose to Dorin first of all.

second of all, everyone is saying he ducked spadafora based off their sparring. idk if u guys saw, but Mayweather was OUT OF SHAPE for that. that was back at 135, in teh sparring video Mayweather looked like he was 154 at least. he was BIG. and slow. stop basing this claim off that one, ONE MINUTE, video
Slicknick56 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #4
Slicknick56
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 734
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

BORKED
Slicknick56 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:31 AM   #5
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YUL
Posts: 38,158
vCash: 5685
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

the correct answer is who gives a shit?
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:32 AM   #6
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 2,691
vCash: 623
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56
lol yeah he basically did lose to Dorin first of all.

second of all, everyone is saying he ducked spadafora based off their sparring. idk if u guys saw, but Mayweather was OUT OF SHAPE for that. that was back at 135, in teh sparring video Mayweather looked like he was 154 at least. he was BIG. and slow. stop basing this claim off that one, ONE MINUTE, video
yup thats xactly wat it ism you beat me 2 it. People are saying he ducked Spadafora based off sparring footage, and Mayweather was waaaay out of shape when they sparred. So that doesnt mean a thing.
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #7
Slicknick56
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 734
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

and deadass, even in the sparring footage, it looks like Mayweather would tax that ass if he were in shape
Slicknick56 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #8
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 2,691
vCash: 623
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
the correct answer is who gives a shit?
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:04 AM   #9
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab2333
yup thats xactly wat it ism you beat me 2 it. People are saying he ducked Spadafora based off sparring footage, and Mayweather was waaaay out of shape when they sparred. So that doesnt mean a thing.
BULLSHIT he was waayyy out of shape. He was 3 months between fights and if he was so out of shape??


WHY THE **** WOULD YOU SEEK OUT A CHAMP AT A WEIGHT ABOVE YOU, GO IN THE GYM TALKING SHIT ABOUT KICKING A WHITEBOY"S ASS??


Mr. Gym Rat 24/7 train everyday, used the only excuse any could buy
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:08 AM   #10
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Hey BitchTime??


When you avoid the guy who beat your ass for over 3 YEARS and then days after entering REHAB??? Make an offer?? that sparring happened in DECEMBER 1999 less than 2 weeks before Spadafora's first defense of the IBF title. Floyd finally makes the offer june 2003.




If it looks like a duck, quack's like a duck, it's a DUCK!!!!
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:10 AM   #11
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56
and deadass, even in the sparring footage, it looks like Mayweather would tax that ass if he were in shape
That's great!!


How come he never did???


Plus?? That's some of the WORST footage of the action in those LOWLIGHTS.

There's far better in the whole 6 rounds!!!
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:10 AM   #12
KillerInstinct
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 138
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
BULLSHIT he was waayyy out of shape. He was 3 months between fights and if he was so out of shape??


WHY THE **** WOULD YOU SEEK OUT A CHAMP AT A WEIGHT ABOVE YOU, GO IN THE GYM TALKING SHIT ABOUT KICKING A WHITEBOY"S ASS??


Mr. Gym Rat 24/7 train everyday, used the only excuse any could buy
Because he's an overconfident egomaniac? I'm not dissing the guy, it's the truth, most PBF haters know this..so I hope that answers your question. Now I have a question for you, do you honestly believe that the PBF shown in that sparring video was even close to 100%? Yes or no question mate
KillerInstinct is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:11 AM   #13
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,024
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Yes
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:13 AM   #14
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 2,691
vCash: 623
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
Yes
now you know that is bs. PBF was out of shape
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:15 AM   #15
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerInstinct
Because he's an overconfident egomaniac? I'm not dissing the guy, it's the truth, most PBF haters know this..so I hope that answers your question. Now I have a question for you, do you honestly believe that the PBF shown in that sparring video was even close to 100%? Yes or no question mate

I know PBF definitely DID NOT WANT THE REAL THING!!! Aint nothing 2 it, but to DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Who really cares about sparring?? Not many!!! Yet Spadafora offered PBF a shot as his IBF 35 title several times and Floyd said NADA.

Over 3 years later and a stint in REHAB?? Suddenly?? the offer's in???
\
That speaks for itself
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013