No 68 60.18%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2007, 05:47 PM   #31
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

i cant even believe people are basing SPARRING on who would actually win the real fight.....ITS JUST SPARRING!
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #32
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
i cant even believe people are basing SPARRING on who would actually win the real fight.....ITS JUST SPARRING!
You sound like Allen Iverson's rant about practice before you edited it..
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #33
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
lololololol.....i was gonna let it go but...i dont know i figure to keep it plain and simple with some on here.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #34
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito32
that aint the point. another 135 title holder, whom he did spar with and got the best of him, ON TAPE,,called him out over and over and over again, JUST for fLOYD TO fight someone Spaddy had already beatin? what is the point of that? Just fight the guy who beat him who also happens to be undeafted and a title holder..

we ar basing it on ALL of that...but go SPIN it
no no...some on here are basing him ducking Spada off of the sparring if that wasnt the case then the sparring wouldnt even have been brought up...and in turn your argument which..i agree is strong would have been the whole thread but it isnt.

However.....i do not believe he ucked Spada because he posed no worse a threat than anyone that PBF has faced that were said to pose some sort of threat.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:17 PM   #35
Motor City Sam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
And can't you just hear floyd saying it the same way Iverson did: "Man, we talking about sparring. Not a real fight. We talking about sparring..."
Motor City Sam is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #36
acb
De Camaguey... Gavilan
ESB Addict

Floyd looks like shit in that video, thats not how he would really fight. At the same time, Spaddy could have hung with him even if he didnt beat him.
acb is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #37
El Bombasto
Ask yo momma
ESB Addict

another retarded thread by mayweather's b1tch
El Bombasto is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #38
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I dont know about Spaddy but Im pretty sure he ducked Margarito, its clear as fukcin day.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #39
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
I dont know about Spaddy but Im pretty sure he ducked Margarito, its clear as fukcin day.
+
Shut up margarito is dead and gone into oblivion. You cant duck want dont exist. Spadafora never fought any real to lightweights and I know Floyd would have trouble with him b/c he keeps his head down and is a southpaw but floyd in the sparring video aint even fighting like floyd no movement, no nothing. He had no punch speed. C money is cool but he is riding spadafora too damned much. He is mediocre champ that never fought the real champs when they all were fighting each other. Spadafora like Margarito aint even a big name in boxing. In PA he is but no place else.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2007, 07:25 PM   #40
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
+
Shut up margarito is dead and gone into oblivion. You cant duck want dont exist. Spadafora never fought any real to lightweights and I know Floyd would have trouble with him b/c he keeps his head down and is a southpaw but floyd in the sparring video aint even fighting like floyd no movement, no nothing. He had no punch speed. C money is cool but he is riding spadafora too damned much. He is mediocre champ that never fought the real champs when they all were fighting each other. Spadafora like Margarito aint even a big name in boxing. In PA he is but no place else.
I guess Bruseles and Mitchel were more worthy of fight with Fraud.

Truth is Fraud left money on the tabel to avoid Margarito, anyone with sense that paid attention knows this much.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #41
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
I guess Bruseles and Mitchel were more worthy of fight with Fraud.

Truth is Fraud left money on the tabel to avoid Margarito, anyone with sense that paid attention knows this much.
They were mandatories to get a fight with gatti at 140 so shut the **** up. Just like Cosme Rivera or Gomez was real guys to beat at 147. Or better yet, a young espn Cintron. WOW.. what a resume. Then losing to the average Santos.

And dont nobody respect the money shit. Floyd earned his fight the real way, in the ring. Not with offering Money to fighters. He beat the other guys around to get his title at 130 and everywhere else. ****ing pathetic.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #42
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
They were mandatories to get a fight with gatti at 140 so shut the **** up. Just like Cosme Rivera or Gomez was real guys to beat at 147. Or better yet, a young espn Cintron. WOW.. what a resume. Then losing to the average Santos.

And dont nobody respect the money shit. Floyd earned his fight the real way, in the ring. Not with offering Money to fighters. He beat the other guys around to get his title at 130 and everywhere else. ****ing pathetic.
get lost, Gatti wanted to fight Floyd, his handlers didnt want to . . .Gatti would have taken this fight without any mandatory.

Besides I thought Fraud was all about the LINEAR TITLE? shouldnt he be facing mandatories to get at KT's/Hattons belt?

Wake up Groupie, AM wanted to fight Zab/DLH/SHane/FMJ - they did not want to fight him. . . you can blame the guy being ducked all you want but thats only cause youre a cunt.

"If it makes dollars it makes sense" - Frauds motto.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #43
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
get lost, Gatti wanted to fight Floyd, his handlers didnt want to . . .Gatti would have taken this fight without any mandatory.

Besides I thought Fraud was all about the LINEAR TITLE? shouldnt he be facing mandatories to get at KT's/Hattons belt?

Wake up Groupie, AM wanted to fight Zab/DLH/SHane/FMJ - they did not want to fight him. . . you can blame the guy being ducked all you want but thats only cause youre a cunt.

"If it makes dollars it makes sense" - Frauds motto.
Get margaritos dick out your mouth you floyd hating prick. He is a ****ing lame fighter that lost to a guy that he said he would knock out..lol and is a shitty boxer.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:47 PM   #44
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Get margaritos dick out your mouth you floyd hating prick. He is a ****ing lame fighter that lost to a guy that he said he would knock out..lol and is a shitty boxer.
At least he actually tried to do what he said. . . Fraud said he was gonna slice up DLH, make it brutal, not take a backward step blah blah blah. . . the yellow belly coward didnt even TRY to back up his words. . . you are a fan of a pu$$y boy coward, congrats pu$$y boy.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #45
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
At least he actually tried to do what he said. . . Fraud said he was gonna slice up DLH, make it brutal, not take a backward step blah blah blah. . . the yellow belly coward didnt even TRY to back up his words. . . you are a fan of a pu$$y boy coward, congrats pu$$y boy.
At least floyd won.. and made more money...and is making more..keep hating ..lol where is margarito..oh where....giving Arum a BG to buy him another big fight and he promises he will do better this time... Fraudarito huggers are the ****ing worst. Who is better ODH or Marganobody......

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum