Old 08-10-2007, 10:56 PM   #61
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Did Floyd Duck Paul Spadafora @135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56
who the hell are you? Paul Spadafora's Narcotics Anonymous sponsor? shut the **** up already holy shit.

Hmmm.. how about??? **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont like it Floyd ducked an "inferior fighter", that's you're problem.
More bad news coming you're way THIS COMING WEEK.
C Money is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #62
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Hbo showed Spat several times and he won Mosley's vacated title by SHUTOUT and dominated.
where is paul right now, after the dorin debacle HBO dropped spaddie like a case of the flu.

Quote:
You're the biggest ****ing idiot this forum has ever seen, and guess what bitch boy? I got a little suprise coming this next week. Cant wait to hear you're ****ing retarded stammering at that point
a surprise from an inbred is like a trick or treat at halloween, just more of the same

Quote:
The proof is already THERE, the time line's PBF's back and forth between 30 and 35 until he could get Castillo and duck Spat
please proved a timeline becasue you have conviently left out spadafora's rain of dominance over floyd at 135 please list the fighters who spadafora domianted to generate interest in a floyd match you are bitch made so-called golden cloves champion you couldn't lick a monkey's *****
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 09:29 AM   #63
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
What I want to know is why Floyd never unified in ANY division he's fought in. I don't know if he ducked Spad, or if Spad ducked Floyd or if BOTH guys didn't really give a shit about the other. Either way, they should have fought, and whether you guys like it or not, Floyd had the promoter who could make it happen.
At 130 Hernandez held claim to the WBA and WBC titles, as well as being the man. Hernandez never lost the WBA belt in the ring, and then after DLH, he came back to be the WBC champ. In Floyds next fight he fought the WBU champ. Then he fought Corrales who was the IBF and IBA champ.

At 130 Floyd holds direct ownership to the WBC title but indirect ownership to the WBA, IBF, WBU and IBA belts.

At 147 Floyd was the IBF and WBC champ, not to mention he was also the man.

Floyd also believes the WBC to be the best belt.

At 130 and 147 Floyd was the man, he needs no other belts. 154 was just a stop over, not a division he wanted to campaign in.

Now he is facing the man from 140.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 10:25 AM   #64
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Hahahahahah....C Money and Carlito are so stupid.

Bigtime you should have known these two idiots would pipe up with ridiculous arguments.

Ducked Spadafora? Why?

Because Spaddy got the best of him in a sparring session....hahahahahaha. Oh god how many times do I have to say this, SPARRING IS PRACTICE! As a fighter you will have good days sparring and bad days....EVERYONE DOES!

Sparring IS PRACTICE....NOTHING MORE!

What all these CLUELESS CHILDREN FAIL TO REALIZE is the following....but let me first state why they fail to realize what I am about to say. It is because THEY WERE NOT EVEN WATCHING BOXING THAT CLOSELY AT THE TIME OR THEY WERE NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO PBF WHO WAS NOT SOMEONE THE MESSAGE BOARDS SPOKE ABOUT the way they do now.

PBF and Bob Arum were fighting like cats and dogs at this time. And PBF was constantly threatening to sitting out his contract with arum. PBF felt that the money being offered for some of the bigger fights out there for him did not match his status.

He was WRONG OF COURSE.....but that is what he thought. The fight that HBO REALLY wanted was PBF versus Joel Casamayor but PBF turned it down and he also turned down Stevie Johnston.

Spaddy was never TAKEN SERIOUSLY because he was a local star in Pittsburgh and nothing more, and even when they tried to showcase him HE PERFORMED POORLY!

The only thing PBF can be accussed of IS TURNING DOWN FIGHTS BASED ON AN INFLATED SENSE OF MARKET VALUE.

PBF fears no fighter....not margo, not shane, AND DAMN SURE NOT Paul Spadafora!

Sheesh give me a FREAKIN BREAK!

Why don't you guys just face facts........you want him to lose because he keeps KICKING YOUR HEROE"S ASSES!
great post as always req no-money is a jealous ass bitch straight up and down no matter how he tries to slice it
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #65
tays001
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

i voted yes but really who care Spaddy get owned now
tays001 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #66
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
Answer this. If you sparred someone and they basically handled you with ease. How quickly would you be to get into a unification bout with them if you really didn't need to?
if i sparred and was REALLY trying to win...and he handed me my as damn right....but PLEASE.....PLEASE tell me you do not thnk PBF was actually TRYING......let me ask you something have you ever done something that you know your good at but just played someone for the hell of it not really caring what happens or playing like you normally would if you really wanted the win?

I do it all the time...most people do.....sparring means nothing stop using that as a basis of anything.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #67
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem4Swtscie

Bigtime you should have known these two idiots would pipe up with ridiculous arguments.

Ducked Spadafora? Why?

Because Spaddy got the best of him in a sparring session....hahahahahaha. Oh god how many times do I have to say this, SPARRING IS PRACTICE! As a fighter you will have good days sparring and bad days....EVERYONE DOES!

What all these CLUELESS CHILDREN FAIL TO REALIZE is the following....but let me first state why they fail to realize what I am about to say. It is because THEY WERE NOT EVEN WATCHING BOXING THAT CLOSELY AT THE TIME OR THEY WERE NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO PBF WHO WAS NOT SOMEONE THE MESSAGE BOARDS SPOKE ABOUT the way they do now.

PBF and Bob Arum were fighting like cats and dogs at this time. And PBF was constantly threatening to sitting out his contract with arum. PBF felt that the money being offered for some of the bigger fights out there for him did not match his status.

He was WRONG OF COURSE.....but that is what he thought. The fight that HBO REALLY wanted was PBF versus Joel Casamayor but PBF turned it down and he also turned down Stevie Johnston.

Spaddy was never TAKEN SERIOUSLY because he was a local star in Pittsburgh and nothing more, and even when they tried to showcase him HE PERFORMED POORLY!

The only thing PBF can be accussed of IS TURNING DOWN FIGHTS BASED ON AN INFLATED SENSE OF MARKET VALUE.

Why don't you guys just face facts........you want him to lose because he keeps KICKING YOUR HEROE"S ASSES!

Here the circus music playing in the background??

Req, you trying to play Curly to Bitchtime(Moe), and Shiteato(Larry)??
They've been looking for a 3rd Even though you're a clown?? I had previously deemed you a slight notch above those two. But?? I see you can take a clown out the circus, but not the circus out the clown

Well to you're BS, yeah its was "sparring" so ask yourself why Mr. P4P wouldnt make the real deal?? No one wants to talk about sparring, they'd rather talk of a FIGHT!! Something PBF refused to discuss UNTIL Spat hit rehab, over 3 years later!!!! Also, PBF has had a habit of sparring guy's before fighting them. Remember how PBF and Zab were boy's?? Then some tension created and what was the next move?? SPAR ZAB!! That went PBF'S way and suddenly, EVEN THOUGH ZAB LOST TO BALDOMIR?? Floyd insisted on that fight. You talk all this shit about sparring and are BLIND to the facts and circumstances. Not all sparring is created equal and what happened between Spat and PBF undoubtedly left an impression on Floyd Toy

As for you're BS about Arum and Floyd?? Floyd was overpaid throughout the early part of his career, and this should have been another EASY 3 mil payday back before PBF was Mr. P4P and added some real LEGITIMACY to his 35 campaign. As in, beating THE OTHER CHAMPIONS!!!!! Tell me how the "public" wouldnt have seen a Spadafora fight as EASIER than a Casa fight?? AGAIN, why do you think PBF went LOOKING FOR SPADAFORA?? He/they thought so too, and UH-OH!!! Whacha gonna do now?? Duck, slip, and roll.....obviously!!

Oh and please dont tell me I wasnt watching boxing then, asswipe!! I was fighting amateur AND?? Have been watching BOXING since 1977!!!

Sing this song again, in a few days..................
C Money is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #68
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
if i sparred and was REALLY trying to win...and he handed me my as damn right....but PLEASE.....PLEASE tell me you do not thnk PBF was actually TRYING......let me ask you something have you ever done something that you know your good at but just played someone for the hell of it not really caring what happens or playing like you normally would if you really wanted the win?

I do it all the time...most people do.....sparring means nothing stop using that as a basis of anything.
HEY JUICE LIPS, quit slurping the KNOB!!!!

You know shit about the circumstances and havent seen it, so how the **** can you make you're magic assesment?? Oh, I know...you're crystal balls

PBF went looking for Spat, talked mad shit, and got DOGGED!! Why, then not fight the real fight(since it'll be SO EASY ) and add another title to his 35 campaign?? WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE REHAB, to get that OFFER??

C Money is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #69
Asterion
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat
At 130 Hernandez held claim to the WBA and WBC titles, as well as being the man. Hernandez never lost the WBA belt in the ring, and then after DLH, he came back to be the WBC champ. In Floyds next fight he fought the WBU champ. Then he fought Corrales who was the IBF and IBA champ.

At 130 Floyd holds direct ownership to the WBC title but indirect ownership to the WBA, IBF, WBU and IBA belts.

At 130 and 147 Floyd was the man, he needs no other belts. 154 was just a stop over, not a division he wanted to campaign in.

Asterion is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #70
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tays001
i voted yes but really who care Spaddy get owned now
Perhap's, and perhap's back then, but THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!!

Beyond Spadafora, I say the same for the fighters at each division that Floyd hasnt faced. Also?? It remains to be seen where Spadafora goes from here and what he has left. If he get's focused and in great shape again?? He can still make some noise, but proof of that will need to be seen, OBVIOUSLY!!!

Hatton is the first, and I commend Floyd, for finally making a relevant fight, hope it's the start of more
C Money is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #71
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat

Well, let's review 30, shall we???

Now, I wont shit on Hernandez, he was a very good fighter at one point, BUT AT WHICH POINT DID HE FACE FLOYD???
It was the LAST fight of a 14 year career and?? He had been destroyed by 6rd KO of DLH previously. GH was an excellent fighter but CLEARLY NOT PRIME IN ANY SENSE of the word. That took place October 98.

Floyd then beats ManTeddy in Dec 98 and follows up that win with relatively easy fights through Sept 99, That same month Spadafora wins the IBF 35 Title in dominant fashion. Now while Corrales would like to fight PBF and many trying to make a Casamayor fight, what's Floyd's next move?? He goes looking for Spadafora to test the waters at 35, thinking it's an easy title fight and the EXCUSE needed to move up without facing either Corrales or Casa, in 12/99.

But what happens?? PBF gets lumped and takes three more months before facing Gregorio Vargas in 03/2000. THEN he moves UP to 35 against Augustus in 10/2000. Now at this point Spadafora's camp is saying you want it??? YOU GOT IT!!!! But suddenly?? Corrales's life is spinning out of control in a storm of issues and facing incarceration and WHAT HAPPENS........Floyd goes BACK DOWN to 30 in Jan 2001, to face
Chico. He then stay's at 30 and faces Carlos Hernandez 5/2001, and Jesus Chavez 11/2001, which while decent fights?? ISNT adding the BA Title against Casamayor, whom was more relevant. Meanwhile, the whole time Spadafora's camp say's, come get my title at 35.

Finally?? 2002 comes and the PBF/Castillo match was ble to be made and Floyd jumps on it!! Almost loses the first, wins the second clearly, and it takes all of 2002. Now what does PBF do AFTER THAT?? In April 2003 he fights Sosa, whom Spadafora had already BEAT.

Now Spadafora had fought Dorin in May 03 and his problems began to surface, he hits REHAB and WA LA....In comes the offer They still accept the yet facing incarceration?? Spadafor loses his license and the fight falls through.

BTW?? WTF is indirect ownership?? PBF had no ownership of the BA title at 30, that was Joel Casamayor.

Floyd believes in the BC?? The world believe's all the orgs are corrupt and full of shit and that beating the OTHER CHAMPS, proves the best. Kinda like Lennox Lewis did and Bernard Hopkins did IN UNIFYING THEIR RESPECTIVE DIVISIONS.

47??? He beats Judah who retained the IBF belt as Baldo wouldnt pay the fees, and then beats Baldo for the "title". Yet, how many TIMES DID HE DEFEND THAT BELT??? Hmmmm, ZERO??? WOW, that's impressive.

To Floyd's credit he's now going to clean up the issues from 40 and AMAZINGLY Hatton's not OLD, in rehab, or facing incarceration!!!
That's a big step in the right direction, hope he keeps up the GOOD WORK
C Money is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 03:14 PM   #72
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
47??? He beats Judah who retained the IBF belt as Baldo wouldnt pay the fees, and then beats Baldo for the "title". Yet, how many TIMES DID HE DEFEND THAT BELT??? Hmmmm, ZERO??? WOW, that's impressive.
has spaddy ever beaten a fighter of judah's caliber.

Quote:
To Floyd's credit he's now going to clean up the issues from 40 and AMAZINGLY Hatton's not OLD, in rehab, or facing incarceration!!!
so he should have fought the druggie-alcoholic spadafora..gotcha

Quote:
That's a big step in the right direction, hope he keeps up the GOOD WORK
[/quote]

like you did in your glorious amateur career
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 03:26 PM   #73
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem4Swtscie

Ducked Spadafora? Why?

why did floyd ask for a fight with Spada 3 years after that when he hit rehab? what an assclown, u just owned yourself yet AGAIN
DoumB is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #74
Shotgun
Who Nex?
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknick56
Mayweather was OUT OF SHAPE
Hold on, I thought Mayweather stays in peak fighting shape 365 days a year
Shotgun is offline  Top