Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #16
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reilly View Post
well POW some people ha guessed who i am ,and some still have to guess.
Who are you mate- ?
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #17
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales View Post
It would be a keen contest if everyone revealed their TRUE identity.
Ok i admit it i'm Muhammed Ali. Sorry I din't come clean sooner.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #18
HairyHighlander
BASS !! HOWLOWCANUGO ??
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bullet stylee since day UNO ! ! !
Posts: 4,171
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
What a rubbish reaction for the annual poster of the year awards.

The mods need to get their collective fingers out here, when posters spend year upon year posting here, then a proper poster award ceremony should be made a sticky at least.

IMO, its a disgrace that there are no award ceremonies for people that spend all their time on this forum talking about the sport they love, & scoring hits for the site in the process.

Come on Brit ESB, at least hve the decency not to take your posters for granted & have a yearly award ceremony for all the category of poster that live here, they should be celebrated & appreciated, instead of a junk of a thread like this.

Get your collective finger out bosses of ESB, cos to ignore your loyal fanbase like this will come back to haunt & hunt you if you dont show some love for the posters who make this forum so great in the first place....

The annual posters award should be like a forum oscar event IMO. & I aint kidding.

A seven post thread like this to mark the posters who make this place tick makes me embarrased that I even post here if Im honest.
Come on Dunk, what is that kinda reply all about ? It isnt a reward or acko that people search for eh ? Or is it ?

I'm sure the winner's/loser's get that winning feeling just "belonging"

Do i get "Best Scottish Newcomer/Contender" Dunk's ?


"i got a massive Benny pic"


Well done the winner's
HairyHighlander is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #19
Axl_Nose
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 824
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
What a rubbish reaction for the annual poster of the year awards.

The mods need to get their collective fingers out here, when posters spend year upon year posting here, then a proper poster award ceremony should be made a sticky at least.

IMO, its a disgrace that there are no award ceremonies for people that spend all their time on this forum talking about the sport they love, & scoring hits for the site in the process.

Come on Brit ESB, at least hve the decency not to take your posters for granted & have a yearly award ceremony for all the category of poster that live here, they should be celebrated & appreciated, instead of a junk of a thread like this.

Get your collective finger out bosses of ESB, cos to ignore your loyal fanbase like this will come back to haunt & hunt you if you dont show some love for the posters who make this forum so great in the first place....

The annual posters award should be like a forum oscar event IMO. & I aint kidding.

A seven post thread like this to mark the posters who make this place tick makes me embarrased that I even post here if Im honest.
Dunky your a guy that thought Alex Arthur would beat Joan Guzman and you over-rate all Scottish fighters when they're in fights. You talk absolute shit and you not posting here will not be a huge loss for anybody. You've posted thousands of times on this website and you've been wrong everytime !! Its about time you took a year out, watch some boxing, learn about the sport and then come back when you know something
Axl_Nose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:34 PM   #20
Axl_Nose
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 824
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Im not a hater, i enjoy reading everybody's opinions on here and i value them but Dunky is a moron. He hasnt got a clue what hes talking about and its obvious that he only got into boxing in about 1995, but he always trys to call the shots ...... All talk, No knowledge !!
Axl_Nose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

My goodness, I cant believe my post got this kind of reaction

After all, it was only intended as a bit of light-hearted fun with me saying that the ESB end of year awards should be like the oscars, & I come in to read people telling me Im not welcome here anymore & shit

Just goes to show that not everyone gets my dark sense of humour!!! Here was me expecting to read jokes about Jeff, Flint & Co turning up at the awardswith their shiny tuxedo's & bow ties on all bought from Strikes suit making company & all I got was dogs abuse! At times I feel like a stranger in a strange land when Im talking here nowadays...

Its sad to see the good characters outweighed by the crap here nowadays, but Im sure before I leave I can lead by example & show todays youth that boxing can be talked about without the toys being thrown out of the pram everytime you read an opinion that doesnt match your own.

Like Tucker Jenkins, I could be the forum bad-boy who blossoms into the respected teacher...

Aye Im pissed, leave me alone to talk to the lamp in the corner.(I would get more sense out of that than some of the noobs who frequent this forum nowadays)
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #22
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl_Nose View Post
Im not a hater, i enjoy reading everybody's opinions on here and i value them but Dunky is a moron. He hasnt got a clue what hes talking about and its obvious that he only got into boxing in about 1995, but he always trys to call the shots ...... All talk, No knowledge !!
Stop trying to make your name by attempting to build a rivalry with me noob. I aint perfect, but in my many years here I have predicted 90% of fights right.
The respected posters here know I can back up anything I say. Look at who backed you up when you dissed me, thats right no-one. The silence? It was DEAFENING.

Noob, you out of your league. I slam dunk your noob ass here in the popularity stakes. You cant match this, remember that.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #23
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 226
vCash: 86
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
Stop trying to make your name by attempting to build a rivalry with me noob. I aint perfect, but in my many years here I have predicted 90% of fights right.
The respected posters here know I can back up anything I say. Look at who backed you up when you dissed me, thats right no-one. The silence? It was DEAFENING.

Noob, you out of your league. I slam dunk your noob ass here in the popularity stakes. You cant match this, remember that.
ouch.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:46 AM   #24
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
You cant match this, remember that.
Dunky you never told me you were black?
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:53 AM   #25
PaddyD1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 3,467
vCash: 324
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Cant believe these results! Jeff, TFFP and Beeston top three? Well I may just have to start cruising the classic forums if that is the standard we are applauding

Well done fellas.
PaddyD1983 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #26
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyD1983 View Post
Cant believe these results! Jeff, TFFP and Beeston top three? Well I may just have to start cruising the classic forums if that is the standard we are applauding

Well done fellas.
lol.... You shouldn't take shots at legends thats just something you shouldn't do.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:46 AM   #27
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavík
Posts: 22,534
vCash: 2500
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Beeston is a legend in his own mind.

He's too much of a noob to reach that status.
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:48 AM   #28
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Beeston is a legend in his own mind.

He's too much of a noob to reach that status.
And the minds of everybody else
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:51 AM   #29
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavík
Posts: 22,534
vCash: 2500
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!

You have a padded inflated record during your short stay.

It's easy to get to the top its harder to stay there.
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:54 AM   #30
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum end of year awards....the results are in!



We will have to run another P4P twat thread.... see where you come in this time.

To be fair to you, Dan-B won't be creating alias accounts to ensure you finish top.....
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013