Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-13-2007, 06:42 AM   #31
Antwuan Maxx
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: What if: Hatton vs. Judah

Would have a lot to do with how much Zab has left after the beating he took from Cotto. If that fight didn't ruin him, I'd give him a hell of a shot in this fight. Ricky don't like southpaws, and doesn't handle welterweight power well.
Antwuan Maxx is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2007, 06:54 AM   #32
LeedsLad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

It would follow the same pattern as most Judah fights i would think. Even though Zab would start very well and promise much i think Hatton would take control after about the 4th round and wear him down for a UD or possibly late TKO/KO. Judah really had the potential to be one of the best of this era, but the guy has serious mental issues lol.
LeedsLad is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2007, 06:58 AM   #33
Taffyy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
The thing with judah, he can KO Hatton. You guys fail to realize that. He has a punchers chance. Hatton is wide open all day and never fought anbody with the speed of judah. Judah should of been pressed for this fight as I think he could of won long ago. Hatton will get punched every time he tried to clinch judah with the judah uppercut. I take judah in an upset b/c judah is twice as fast and hits twice as hard a collazo and he was able to catch Hatton at will. I think with judahs speed and punching power and good timing, he can hurt hatton to finish him. But thats just my opinion. I think judah would land his left hand at will and he does not need a lot of room to get it off. That uppercut he caught cotto with a few times would catch hatton bouncing or lunging in with more effect. Judah was able to take a pummeling by the much harder hitting Cotto. No way hatton is more vicious then cotto in any aspect.
God......!!!!!!!!!.................I was waiting for that........ ........... If Judah could keep his shit together he could have beat anyone but cant......His head & his arse go when it comes to it...........Hatton maurading pressure would be too much for Zab...........PLEASE stop referring to that ****ING CALLAZO fight !!!!!!.............He won it for ****s sake !!!.............A fight he didnt give himself adequate conditioning time for against an awkward fighter..............Jesus !!!
Taffyy is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2007, 10:15 AM   #34
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
After the pumelling he got from Cotto, I doubt Judah would want to get in with Hatton, who after all is stylistically pretty similar to Cotto.
He's not similiar to Cotto, Hatton pressures in a different, rough housing way, he doesn't come in crouched like most swarmers do. Hatton's actually quite vulnerable to quick boxers, thus leaving Judah a chance to land his best.

Will Hatton take Judah's best?
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #35
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam
He's not similiar to Cotto, Hatton pressures in a different, rough housing way, he doesn't come in crouched like most swarmers do. Hatton's actually quite vulnerable to quick boxers, thus leaving Judah a chance to land his best.

Will Hatton take Judah's best?
Good point, Cotto and Hatton are quite different the only thing similar that stands out about them is their heart, determination and body punching dedication. It's obvious when watching them fight that Hatton goes at a faster pace while Cotto goes at a more conserved pace. I don't see how Cotto's fight with Judah would compare to one with Hatton. I would probably stick with Hatton but I would not count out Judah....he does have the power to starch Hatton and Hatton does not fair to well vs south paws and he has never faced a south paw with the power and speed of Judah. I hate comparing fights but when I think about the type of success a fighter like Magee had against Hatton at Hatton's best weight it scares me to think what Zab would have done with the same opportunity.
Caper is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum