Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 07:52 AM   #16
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At The ESB VIP Table!
Posts: 12,881
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge
Your funny, man. Yeah, I know she looks good. Let's get back to boxing.
Connecticut you say? I banged a girl from Connecticut that looks awfully similar to her Whats her name? I hope it's not what I think it is, this might get wierd
BewareofDawg is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2007, 07:56 AM   #17
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,061
vCash: 75
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareofDawg
Connecticut you say? I banged a girl from Connecticut that looks awfully similar to her Whats her name? I hope it's not what I think it is, this might get wierd
Yeah, that funny too, but seeing how she's from the Philippines and I live in Korea now, I don't think that's possible. Try again, though. I kinda enjoyed you failed attempt at humor.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:57 AM   #18
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge
Yeah, that funny too, but seeing how she's from the Philippines and I live in Korea now, I don't think that's possible. Try again, though. I kinda enjoyed you failed attempt at humor.
He was over there when he was doing his tour in the Navy.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #19
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,061
vCash: 75
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718
He was over there when he was doing his tour in the Navy.
So was your moms. I know how much she loves Seamen.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #20
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge
So was your moms. I know how much she loves Seamen.
That cunt.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:01 AM   #21
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

The one time she did swallow is why I'm here.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:06 AM   #22
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,061
vCash: 75
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718
The one time she did swallow is why I'm here.
Next time she wants to swallow, let me know. I'll be in New York in January.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:07 AM   #23
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge
Next time she wants to swallow, let me know. I'll be in New York in January.
Next time??? From now til January she'll have about 120 loads under her belt.

Last edited by Heavyrighthand; 04-28-2006 at 01:15 PM.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 AM   #24
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,061
vCash: 75
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718
Next time??? From now til January she'll have about 120 loads under her belt.
Never mind. I didn't know I was gonna take a trip to a sperm bank.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:11 AM   #25
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge
Never mind. I didn't know I was gonna take a trip to a sperm bank.
She use to work there but got fired for drinking on the job. Ha.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:16 AM   #26
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,061
vCash: 75
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718
She use to work there but got fired for drinking on the job. Ha.
This is childish.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:28 AM   #27
KTFO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Move to Lounge,assclown.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:21 AM   #28
RockOn33
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge
That's my girlfriend, and if you tried, I'd **** you up in the blink of an eye. Now have a little more respect, asshole.
its stupid to put a pic of ur g/f on as an avatar... and dont expect respect here... if u show a hott girl, everyone will say how much they wanna see her tits, **** her ass, or even piss on her... i myself would do all three
RockOn33 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 AM   #29
SevenSamurai
3 year ESB vet.
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn33
its stupid to put a pic of ur g/f on as an avatar... and dont expect respect here... if u show a hott girl, everyone will say how much they wanna see her tits, **** her ass, or even piss on her... i myself would do all three
Exactly, thats just how it is here. Especially when a wasted cash is in the building.
SevenSamurai is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #30
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Long Island, New York & Clayton, North Carolina
Posts: 15,176
vCash: 2811
Default Re: Judah KO 1..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718
Respect??? Ha.

You must not know me I'm OG triple OG!!!!!!!!!!!
.....and you're like 12 years old too right jackoff?
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013