Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Berry Butler Vs Haxhi Krasniqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta
No doubt it was a hometown dicision.

Butler landed a shot under the belt, and got a point deducted. It was okay. But do you think, the referee would have taken a point from Krasniqi, if he had done the same thing to Butler? My answer is no.

Krasniqi was very active, but he didn’t land anything at Butler, who was the clever fighter. Butler won round 1, 3, 4 and 5, while the final round was close. But okay, let’s give it to Krasniqi. It still ends up with a 57-56 dicision for Butler. But not in Germany…

It was disgusting to see Krasniqi in the last round. He knew he was ahead on the cards and therefore he just ran. But when the fight was close, why could he be so sure, that he was ahead on the cards? Someone must have told him the scores. That’s it.

But shouldn’t the supervisor keep the scorecards as a secret until the fight was over? Of course the ansvar is yes, but in Germany rules are not always rules. If they need to break a rule or two to get a win for the German fighter they’ll do it. It’s a ****ed up country to fight as an “opponent”. Knock the German fighter out, and you might get a draw.

In the Krasniqi-Butler fight, we saw the referee help the German fighter – and Butler still won the fight. Just not in Germany… The two judges, who just gave one round to Butler, deserves an execution.

Haxhi Krasniqi is a non-skilled and non-talented fighter, who doesn’t deserve to fight as a pro. Since he turned pro, he has only fought bums. And two of the bums has beaten him! Forget everything about this boy. Everyone, who is at the European rankings will knock him out without problems.
Welcome in the ESB forum agusta .
The fight can be draw but Buttler hit Krasniqi one time under belt and that lowblow lost him fight. Any way young Krasniqi is very promised fighter and he is future.

He have offers from Saurland and Universum . I think he will choice Universum.
Artani is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 04:09 AM   #17
Jens S
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Krasniqis technique is ridilous at this point. He couldn't even throw a straight right. If he really didn't have an amateur career it explains a lot. The win was a swindle because he was given the score and could box according to it.

Jens
Jens S is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 04:30 AM   #18
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens S
Krasniqis technique is ridilous at this point. He couldn't even throw a straight right. If he really didn't have an amateur career it explains a lot. The win was a swindle because he was given the score and could box according to it.

Jens
Its amaizing how do you people know that somebody has given him the score. Are you out of your minds, the scores are secret there are microphones all over the place if such think happens everything woud be recorded and it will become a big issue.
Its very depressive reading the posts you bums make about the judges being bias and all this fantasy crap.

HAXHI deserved the win and will work on improving himself, and i assure you that one day we will see him fighting big time, his idol is Muhammad Ali and his style is quite simmilar, he is trying to follow Alis steps and i really hope one day ha manages get closed to ALI the greatest of ALL TIMES...

GO HAXHI..
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 09:10 AM   #19
agusta

Albaneze, try to open your eyes!

In the final round, Krasniqi just ran away. How could he be so sure that he was ahead on the cards?

When Sven Ottke runs in the final round, and a few minutes later gets a split dicision, you don’t think he knows anything about the scorecards? Come on!

Don’t try to write Haxhi Krasniqi to a great prospect just because he is your friend. That you know him doesn’t make him better, and Haxhi Krasniqi is not a great talent.
agusta is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 09:17 AM   #20
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

Augusta, try to think a little more.

Concluding the match with PTS for HAXHI 19 yrs old was a success. Everyone was sceptical before the match Buttler is too much for the young Haxhi etc etc, he will be KO-ed or KD bla bla. haxhi was sure for one thing he did land clear and point winning punches thought he needs to work a bit more on the power of those punches ok. But his shots were way clearer than Buttlers one.

It was a challenge for Haxhi to go until the last round, thats why Haxhi wasnt running he was dancing, dont mistake the athletic movement of a boxer in the ring with the turning you back and running from the opponent.

Anyways time will tell and prove that Haxhi is good and will become better.
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 10:37 AM   #21
agusta

Krasniqi changed his style 100% in the final round. And he did run away! Of course he knew the cards.

Krasniqi landed clear?? No ****ing way! A lot of times, Butler easily danced away when Krasniqi tried to land hard punches.

But let me see your scorecard. How did you score the rounds?
agusta is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 10:42 AM   #22
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

I had it close to a draw on overall taking in consideration the point reduction for buttler for me Haxhi won it, thats it.
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #23
limi_7
Lion

Agusta, I know you feel this decision was bias, but before this fight took place, there was sure talk about a KO decision by butler. Krasniqi proved to be a tougher foe so we had to go for a decision. I mean common man, a fighter knows when he is winning rounds thats not hard to say. It wasn't krasniqi's fault that buttler low blowed him! Those are the rules similiar to every sport in this world. Sure it was a close call, but a mistake from butler caused him a loss.
limi_7 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:33 PM   #24
KillerInstinct
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Was Butler warned at all for low blows before getting a pont deducted? If it happens that Butler was deducted a point for his first low blow, then I do think something fishy would be going on.
KillerInstinct is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #25
agusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by limi_7
Agusta, I know you feel this decision was bias, but before this fight took place, there was sure talk about a KO decision by butler. Krasniqi proved to be a tougher foe so we had to go for a decision. I mean common man, a fighter knows when he is winning rounds thats not hard to say. It wasn't krasniqi's fault that buttler low blowed him! Those are the rules similiar to every sport in this world. Sure it was a close call, but a mistake from butler caused him a loss.
"but before this fight took place, there was sure talk about a KO decision by butler."

And so what? I don't care about what people said before the fight. Do you give extra points to Krasniqi because some people predicted a knockout victory for Butler?

"a fighter knows when he is winning rounds thats not hard to say"
Bullshit! The Krasniqi/Butler-fight was quite close. When Krasniqi decided to run away in the final round, he must be 100% sure, that he was ahead with at least two points on at least two cards. Could anyone be sure about that in this fight? No way!

When Sven Ottke runs away in the final round, and minutes later gets a majority dicision, you just think, it's because he scored top notes in Math at school? How could he be so sure, that the judges scored the first eleven rounds 7-4 or 6-4-1 and not 6-5?

1) Someone has told him the scorecards?
2) He knows, that even if the foreign fighters wins with 2-4 points, the German will get the dicision in Germany?

Last edited by agusta; 07-20-2007 at 03:35 AM.
agusta is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #26
Jens S
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I know a person sitting in the Sauerland entourage for an Ottke-fight. The scores were told to people at ringside. It also happens in Denmark. At the Bredahl-Moya-fight I was sitting first row. Between round I stood up and leaned forward and looked the supervisor over the shoulder and saw the score. That is how easy it was for a WBA-title fight in Denmark. But it doesn't happen i Germany? Wake up.

Jens
Jens S is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum