Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 07:31 AM   #16
westside
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Broncos will go out.

7th = Roosters
8th = Tigpies.

Souths will go buh bye!!!

ps.. see yas in the lounge...
westside is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2007, 07:35 AM   #17
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

2 weeks in footy is a long time. It looks as though now that it's between Souths, and Brisbane. I believe the Tigers will finish in the 8, even if they lose to Souths next week. They should do a number on the Knights in the last round, and could improve their for and against (which shuld be vital in the run home).
Souths had to win 2 of their last 3 to have a chance, and that still applies. I just assumed that we would lose to Manly and have to win our last 2.

So...we should get in if we win 1/2. 2/2 will definitely get us through, and probably to 7th or perhaps 6th.

Hopefully Brisbane lose to the Eels (which is a strong possibility), this will give us a strong chance at making the 8.

I'm ****ing pumped for next Sunday at Leichhardt!
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:47 AM   #18
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

I see you lurking about westside , go on, have a cry about the ref, touchy, weather, etc.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:58 AM   #19
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
I see you lurking about westside , go on, have a cry about the ref, touchy, weather, etc.
leichardt will be the final resting place of the bunnies in 2007 - RIP
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:02 AM   #20
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
leichardt will be the final resting place of the bunnies in 2007 - RIP
Bring the ****er on!

Though the win over Manly should give us another bite at the cherry if we lose. Brisbane should probably lose to Parra at Parra. If Canberra beat them it will be a delightful bonus.

Souths/Tigers on a Sunday arvo...Leichhardt will be packed. It's just a pity that it's a termite infested stadium (if you can call it that). If it was played at the SFS they'd get 30,000 (providing it doesn't rain).
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:07 AM   #21
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Bring the ****er on!

Though the win over Manly should give us another bite at the cherry if we lose. Brisbane should probably lose to Parra at Parra. If Canberra beat them it will be a delightful bonus.

Souths/Tigers on a Sunday arvo...Leichhardt will be packed. It's just a pity that it's a termite infested stadium (if you can call it that). If it was played at the SFS they'd get 30,000 (providing it doesn't rain).
i bought my tickets today - im already pumped

its one of the only years the game has meant anything - usually both teams are at the bottom or the tigers are fighting for a finals chance and souths can barely field a team

but i am seriously nervous about this one - souths are coming home strong and if benji and farah dont play their A game we are ****ed
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:37 AM   #22
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
i bought my tickets today - im already pumped

its one of the only years the game has meant anything - usually both teams are at the bottom or the tigers are fighting for a finals chance and souths can barely field a team

but i am seriously nervous about this one - souths are coming home strong and if benji and farah dont play their A game we are ****ed
Souths will definitely target Marshall in defence. Hopefully Fa'alogo will be back for this match, and he can run hard at Benji. Also look for Sutton to be a decoy runner out wide (he usually draws in a few).

It's not necessarily a must win, though if Brisbane win their last 2 then it will more than likely be.

You're right about this year being a crucial game. I'll get tickets this week, and hopefully we can catch up at the game for a half time drink (assuming you're still there by that time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger
****ing Manly the dogs.
Hear hear!
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:37 AM   #23
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wild West of Sydney
Posts: 3,331
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Im a penny panthers man through and through but as we are getting ready to eat are cereal with our wooden spoon im getting up the bunnies.

GLORY GLORY TO SOUTHS SYDNEY.

Hate the tigers,you killed the maggies you mugs..

And **** the broncos..the mugs
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:39 AM   #24
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Im a penny panthers man through and through but as we are getting ready to eat are cereal with our wooden spoon im getting up the bunnies.

GLORY GLORY TO SOUTHS SYDNEY.

Hate the tigers,you killed the maggies you mugs..

And **** the broncos..the mugs
Hear hear to you too.


The red and green glory bus lives on!
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:40 AM   #25
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Im a penny panthers man through and through but as we are getting ready to eat are cereal with our wooden spoon im getting up the bunnies.

GLORY GLORY TO SOUTHS SYDNEY.

Hate the tigers,you killed the maggies you mugs..

And **** the broncos..the mugs
On Sunday arvo I watched all the game in highlight mode of the Panthers from the last 3 years. **** Wesser is electric, the dude can make a break from anywhere on the field and score. Hope he comes back strong in 08 from his broken ankle injury.

**** Souths, how did we get ripped off again against them? cause i know we didnt lose properly
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #26
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
On Sunday arvo I watched all the game in highlight mode of the Panthers from the last 3 years. **** Wesser is electric, the dude can make a break from anywhere on the field and score. Hope he comes back strong in 08 from his broken ankle injury.

**** Souths, how did we get ripped off again against them? cause i know we didnt lose properly
Stop tonguing Wesser's balls!
You're my bitch for the next 4 weeks (or is it 5), it's all aboard the red and green glory bus for you now.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #27
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

****!!!

18-6 at half time to Manly, 24-18 at fulltime to Souths.

Did Manly actually come back on the field after the halftime break?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:31 PM   #28
Dekkers
Team Bergeron
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 648
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Rabbitohs crush the overrated Eagles in the second half, the most heartwarming result all season
Dekkers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #29
Dekkers
Team Bergeron
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 648
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Stop tonguing Wesser's balls!
You're my bitch for the next 4 weeks (or is it 5), it's all aboard the red and green glory bus for you now.
Perfect timing, since I get him at the end of the footy comp
Dekkers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:10 PM   #30
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Tigers - Rabbitohs - Roosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkers
Perfect timing, since I get him at the end of the footy comp
Remember i let you off a couple of weeks from last yrs comp, plus you havent beaten me yet cunt. I have a few fullcards left in me yet
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013