Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 02-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine UD Taylor

Mandy proved again he's not world class. He'l never beat sturm, abraham, pavlik & co. Taylor had nothing, slow as piss, telegraphed everything, stood right in front of mandy all night & still couldn't put him down. Had mandy whining to the ref all night about the roughhouse tactics. Saw a lot about mandy last night that cements my opinion that he's going nowhere fast. The hamden/mckay fight was a ripper, congrats to both for a great slugfest.
roscoe is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #17
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenigma View Post
Somewhere along the line he had got scared and hasn't recovered from it, whether it was a shot he has taken or his running from Kessler it has affected him mentally.
One word: Ottke
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #18
Collateral
Journeyman

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Congratulation Choc & Teke . Any mention of who Mundine has lind up next ?,

Probably Kostya Tzsyu. Another Aussie boxer in his Prime for Mundine to show his superiority against.
Collateral is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #19
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
If people dont want to call Mundine elite then they should stop saying Sturm will beat him. Mundine will beat Sturm comfortably. My fellow esb'ers need to trust me and put massive amounts of Money on Mundine to win
Teke mate i still doubt Mundine has the heart to step into the ring with someone who is in the top 10 of any weightclass, Including Sturm.

If they do fight I still say Sturm would outbox Mundine, Choc has never faced someone who is as fast as himself and sturm is just as fast if not faster. Mundine still is not a Middleweight fighter and I am just waiting for the day when he does lose he will claim its the weight and this is after he says he is the best middleweight ever and the weight is no problem.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #20
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

We all know what will happen.

Next up - Mundine will fight 2 bums/journeymen, Green will do exactly the same. They will then fight a lacklustre 12 rd fight in 12/18 months. Who cares who wins.

THERE WILL BE NO MUNDINE-STURM FIGHT.
Francis75 is online now  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #21
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmale View Post
Teke mate i still doubt Mundine has the heart to step into the ring with someone who is in the top 10 of any weightclass, Including Sturm.

If they do fight I still say Sturm would outbox Mundine, Choc has never faced someone who is as fast as himself and sturm is just as fast if not faster. Mundine still is not a Middleweight fighter and I am just waiting for the day when he does lose he will claim its the weight and this is after he says he is the best middleweight ever and the weight is no problem.
what

Now im 100% convinced you have never seen Sturm fight. Sturm is nowhere near fast, good speed but can fight with a very low work rate behind a peek-a-boo high guard style like Shannon last night.
teke is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #22
bushboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Mundine displayed no stamina against taylor last night with his lack of movement and i feel he fought half the fight he could have, Taylor was a sitting duck for mundine all night and mandy still couldnt seem to do anything out of the ordinary, simply doubling the jab and throwing the odd body shot.
What a snoozefest
bushboy is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #23
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Who gives a **** about Mundine anymore?

The guy's been going backwards since he fought Green.

The very fact that people are even talking about last nights fight as some sort of a gauge on how he will fare at MW is ridiculous, considering his opponent was a career JWW/WW who is 10 years past his prime and it went the distance.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #24
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post

The very fact that people are even talking about last nights fight as some sort of a gauge on how he will fare at MW is ridiculous, considering his opponent was a career JWW/WW who is 10 years past his prime and it went the distance.
A Mundine rematch for Green will give you another chance to sniff Dannys undies again
teke is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #25
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
A Mundine rematch for Green will give you another chance to sniff Dannys undies again
BOOYAH Pac-Faggitt

If the rematch comes off at LHW, and Green looks good in his tune ups, for sure I'll be cheering for him to knock Choc's block off, but that is the only reason for my interest in it...apart from that, I don't give a **** what Mundine does, because I know he won't do much - he hasn't yet, and he never will.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #26
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

Co-sign...
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 02-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #27
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Double co-sign.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #28
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
what

Now im 100% convinced you have never seen Sturm fight. Sturm is nowhere near fast, good speed but can fight with a very low work rate behind a peek-a-boo high guard style like Shannon last night.
THIS WILL SHOCK PEOPLE

Mundine is NOT as fast as everyone thinks he is really name one fast fighter he has fought? Sure he has good speed but not to the level people seem to think and really think who has he fought with SPeed? Kessler was beating him to the punch most of the night and that's Kessler

Far from saying Mundine will get smashed against Sturm but people underrated his speed and boxing skills and I guess we will find out if Mundine does decide to fight Sturm unlike he did Kessler which still to this day I don't understand.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #29
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmale View Post
THIS WILL SHOCK PEOPLE

Mundine is NOT as fast as everyone thinks he is really name one fast fighter he has fought? Sure he has good speed but not to the level people seem to think and really think who has he fought with SPeed? Kessler was beating him to the punch most of the night and that's Kessler

Far from saying Mundine will get smashed against Sturm but people underrated his speed and boxing skills and I guess we will find out if Mundine does decide to fight Sturm unlike he did Kessler which still to this day I don't understand.
Firstly im with the crowd when i say i dont think they'll even fight.

Secondly Mundine is fast with his hands and feet. Kessler beat him in every aspect of the fight on that night.

Im sick of talking about Mundine, from this day on I have imposed a self ban on talking about Mundine until he actually does something worthy
teke is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #30
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Firstly im with the crowd when i say i dont think they'll even fight.

Secondly Mundine is fast with his hands and feet. Kessler beat him in every aspect of the fight on that night.

Im sick of talking about Mundine, from this day on I have imposed a self ban on talking about Mundine until he actually does something worthy
Sounds like a good idea mate i'll......Try and join you then lol I will try

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum