Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #16
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 7,550
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Tyson, he was the biggest bastard ever to step in the ring.
Robbi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #17
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Duran could step up to the plate at times, exposing his prong to a female reporter, knocking a kid out that wanted to get a pic sparring with him, calling SRL's wife a whore for zero reason etc. I'm not sure "total" fits tho.
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:38 PM   #18
robert ungurean
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: liftin 3 kettlebells in pa.usa
Posts: 2,191
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Jake Lamotta
robert ungurean is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #19
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert ungurean
Jake Lamotta
How could he have bashed a doll like Vick!
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #20
la-califa
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 3,147
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Tyson who ofter insulted his opponents & even the press. Art Aaragon who was so arrogant that fans used to pack arena's in Los Angeles too hopefully see him lose, As the same with Ali.
la-califa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #21
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 18,177
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Jake LaMotta: Piece of shit rapist.

Jo-El Scott and James Butler should be beaten to death slowly.
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #22
doublesuited
Taylor TKO2 Pavlik
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
Posts: 963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Bernard Hopkins.

He had agreed to sign a pair of gloves for a member of Ring Magazine to be auctioned off to raise funds for the American Cancer Society. When he lost to Taylor, he tried to lobby Ring Magazine into withholding recognition of Jermain Taylor as the middleweight champion. The Ring refused, so when Hopkins was asked to sign the gloves, he said "**** the American Cancer Society. Get Jermain Taylor to sign them."

Interestingly enough, when Jermain found out about this, he graciously donated a pair of signed gloves to the auction, along with a set of autographed trunks.
doublesuited is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #23
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 282
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
luis resto

i couldn't think of his name. is he the one that ****ed up Collins?
buddynabuick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #24
Russell
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,298
vCash: 118
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobgoblin
you're obviously sarcastic. yes he did. he brutally & frequently beat all of his wives. he also cheated on them frequently and for doing nothing they got beatdowns so if they protested it was worse. he makes mike tyson look like richard gere's character from dr t & the women (gere plays a guy who showered his wife with so much love that she went insane).
No, I'm actually really not.

I had no idea he beat his wife or anything like that.
Russell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:58 PM   #25
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 282
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
No, I'm actually really not.

I had no idea he beat his wife or anything like that.

you sounded surprised to me.
buddynabuick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:36 PM   #26
Bill1234
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,005
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Mike Tyson. Here's what I think of him:


He's a ****ing ass hole. He beat old women in elevators, he beat Robin Givens (before she deserved it). He's a rapist. He's a total prick out and inside of the ring. He was disrespectful too. When Larry first met Tyson he went to shake his hand, and Tyson refused, initating Larry's dislike for Tyson. Larry asked him why not, and Tyson said "Because I don't ****ing feel like it". Well do you think the president ****ing feels like kissing every baby's head he see's, or shaking thousands of people's hands at a time? What he said before fights such as "I'll **** you till you love me" or "I'll eat your childrens hearts out" he should have been shot in the head on spot. ****ing son of a bitch. He was a dirty fighter too. Hitting after the bell and on break. Hitting people when they were down. Elbowing them, head butting them. Then when he bit Holyfield, he took it to a whole new level. Anyone else would have just hit Holyfield low real good, or just beat the shit out of him after the round. But not Tyson. He couldn't contain his big ass hunger for human ear. He's cussed out many reporters, asked a reporter if she wanted to fornicate with him , and he is a ****ing liar and hypocrit. He said he would never party or get drunk and do drugs again. 1 month later he is arrested and convicted for DUI and possesion of cocain. ****ing dip shit. Well, thats part of my rant, and if I feel like, I'll post the rest.
Bill1234 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:03 PM   #27
Pat_Lowe
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 593
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1234
Mike Tyson. Here's what I think of him:


He's a ****ing ass hole. He beat old women in elevators, he beat Robin Givens (before she deserved it). He's a rapist. He's a total prick out and inside of the ring. He was disrespectful too. When Larry first met Tyson he went to shake his hand, and Tyson refused, initating Larry's dislike for Tyson. Larry asked him why not, and Tyson said "Because I don't ****ing feel like it". Well do you think the president ****ing feels like kissing every baby's head he see's, or shaking thousands of people's hands at a time? What he said before fights such as "I'll **** you till you love me" or "I'll eat your childrens hearts out" he should have been shot in the head on spot. ****ing son of a bitch. He was a dirty fighter too. Hitting after the bell and on break. Hitting people when they were down. Elbowing them, head butting them. Then when he bit Holyfield, he took it to a whole new level. Anyone else would have just hit Holyfield low real good, or just beat the shit out of him after the round. But not Tyson. He couldn't contain his big ass hunger for human ear. He's cussed out many reporters, asked a reporter if she wanted to fornicate with him , and he is a ****ing liar and hypocrit. He said he would never party or get drunk and do drugs again. 1 month later he is arrested and convicted for DUI and possesion of cocain. ****ing dip shit. Well, thats part of my rant, and if I feel like, I'll post the rest.
I hate to break it to you but Tyson ain't the president and where is the evidence for this bashing of an old lady in the elevator? What you've heard off the internet?
Pat_Lowe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:09 PM   #28
jackiebrown
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 249
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

i've heard bob foster isnt too cool
jackiebrown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:41 AM   #29
jhar26
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 86
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat_Lowe
I hate to break it to you but Tyson ain't the president and where is the evidence for this bashing of an old lady in the elevator? What you've heard off the internet?
I've heard the story too. It was on one of those documentaries about Tyson. Tyson offered to carry the groceries of some old lady, got into an elevetator with her, beat her up and robbed her...something like that. This was when Tyson was still a teenager, before he had met Cus D'Amato (I think).
jhar26 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:43 AM   #30
TBooze
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South of London
Posts: 10,819
vCash: 483
Default Re: Fighters that are complete bastards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddynabuick
i couldn't think of his name. is he the one that ****ed up Collins?
Yes
TBooze is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013