Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 02-24-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
Texan Joe
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Friady March 20th

Hi,here is the poster for promotion on March 20th, it is a fund raiser for the Vic bushfires, I have copy & pasted some info from an earlier thread, it has taken me over a week to work out how to post the psoter (thanks Marcus for trying)

Other fights on the night will feature

Hunter Sam vs TBA
Victor Chernous v Costa Katounis (Unbeaten Jnr welters- someones "0" has got to go.)
Jimmy James v Jason Schubert

I am involved in a promotion on March 20th in Brisbane, we have 2 Qld state title fights planned as main events (Super Feather & Junior Middle) I received a call from one of the boxers James J Giltrow who is fighting for the Jnr Mid title in a rematch against the only guy who has beaten him (Chris Stewart the fight was a split decision after it went to the cards after AHC) he was watching the footage of the fires and decided that to do his bit he would donate his purse from the fight.

The next day I touched base with Greg Eadie who is contesting te Spr FW title fight, during our conversation I mentioned what James had offered, without hesitation "Greg "The Butterfly" Eadie also donated his purse.

I called my partners in the promo to tell them , and we decided if the boys fighting are that generous then the least we could do is make this show a fundraiser, so all proceeds from the event will be given to the Red Cross to help victims from the fires.(Some of the undercard boys have also put forward there purses)

So any ESB boys in Brissy or SEQ that want to get involved get down to the Irish Club , Elizabeth St the city on March 20th, we have 7 Pro fights and 2 amateurs, should be a *******. We have registered the event as a charity with the Red Cross so all ticket sales will be 100% tax deductible.

You can get me on #0417 746 264

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Texan Joe is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
Texan Joe
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Friady March 20th

FFS, how do I make the poster a decent size?
Texan Joe is offline  Top
Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Friady March 20th

goodluck with the promotion mate, its great knowing that people help out as best everyone can especially in oz, i dont think anyone in the world bands together as much as us in oz.
maco_187 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum