Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #2356
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
LOL that is funny as shit, like in cuba they dont have the same temptations.. honestly there are more things to do in cuba than in miami.... and what's a party lifestyle do everybody in miami lives partying all the time.. stop making excuses just admit that some arent as good in the pros as they were in the amateurs happens everywhere

el machetero cabron...
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #2357
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

You got at point there. No boxers defected the last years , Ugas was latest.
I have no theory on that. Maybe some have...?
There been some new cuban fighters making pro debut 2011 but none of them seems to have been near the elite level in Cuba. Socarraz is not in that category he came many years ago.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 08:08 AM   #2358
Cuban Bon Bon
Proverbs 9:10
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCuban View Post
So this month marks the 6 year anniversary of the first wave of Cuban boxers seeking freedom and opourtunity followed by 40 or so boxers seeking the same thing. This event was something that all of us Cuban boxing fans had been waiting for a long time and have been enjoying and will continue to enjoy for years to come. But in the last few years there have no more boxers coming. Is this because of the problems in Mexico (which was the way most of the more recent ones came) or the Cuban goverment treating the boxers better?
I think the Cuban Goverment is keeping them under lock and key since there have been so many defections in the last 3-4 years. If you look at the pattern it always happens every 4-6 years or so. The moment the Goverment relaxes and gives them a bit more freedom then they immediately decide to go for it and escape.
Cuban Bon Bon is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #2359
Cuban Bon Bon
Proverbs 9:10
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
LOL that is funny as shit, like in cuba they dont have the same temptations.. honestly there are more things to do in cuba than in miami.... and what's a party lifestyle do everybody in miami lives partying all the time.. stop making excuses just admit that some arent as good in the pros as they were in the amateurs happens everywhere

test

Last edited by Cuban Bon Bon; 12-02-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Cuban Bon Bon is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #2360
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCuban View Post
So this month marks the 6 year anniversary of the first wave of Cuban boxers seeking freedom and opourtunity followed by 40 or so boxers seeking the same thing. This event was something that all of us Cuban boxing fans had been waiting for a long time and have been enjoying and will continue to enjoy for years to come. But in the last few years there have no more boxers coming. Is this because of the problems in Mexico (which was the way most of the more recent ones came) or the Cuban goverment treating the boxers better?
i bet you never even been to cuba and just repeat what the miami cuban gusanera likes to spit through their tv channels....

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #2361
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Hey !!! Find another tread if you guys want to continue this politic talk
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #2362
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Rigo-Ramos fight on december 31 in danger ! The other fight on the doubleheader, Erdei-Cloud light heavy off because Erdei injured but may be replaced.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #2363
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
i bet you never even been to cuba and just repeat what the miami cuban gusanera likes to spit through their tv channels....

el machetero cabron!!....
Old 12-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #2364
garfios
Dark Lord
ESB Addict

vCash: 540

Quote:
Originally Posted by arve lie View Post
Rigo-Ramos fight on december 31 in danger ! The other fight on the doubleheader, Erdei-Cloud light heavy off because Erdei injured but may be replaced.
Why in danger? I haven't heard anything...
garfios is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #2365
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfios View Post
Why in danger? I haven't heard anything...
Erdei is dropping and they are looking for replacement, but they say Rigo vs ramos is ON
Old 12-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #2366
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Two-time Olympic gold medalist and interim champion Guillermo Rigondeaux took a break from training camp to come speak to the press about his upcoming title fight with Ramos.

“I’m not here to talk a lot. I’m ready, I’ve had a great camp and I’m ready to fight 100 percent on Dec. 31 and show everyone that I am the champion. I’m going to walk out of the ring with the belt.
We’re not going to quit on this. Dan and I will find someone to replace Erdei in the event that he decides to escape like a thief in the night ,Don King said
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 03:56 AM   #2367
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAqoUF-366M&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4hYL9UcYU&feature=related[/ame]

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 05:30 AM   #2368
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2415

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Please refrain from posting your organized crime videos here , this is a Boxing site . Thank You .

Last edited by Stevenson#1; 12-03-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Stevenson#1 is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #2369
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Please do not answer the man from Puerto Rico. This interesting tread talk about boxing and not pilitics. His post seems to repeatly turn focus away from boxing.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #2370
garfios
Dark Lord
ESB Addict

vCash: 540

I say it before, don't answer to any of his post and keep it in the family... Aunque el video de las ratas le pega cantidad
garfios is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum