boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #601
Zacker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 214
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
Just to let you guys know this deal has been in the pipeline for 5 months

Expect an interesting fight in October after the tune up next month
Seems he's back on track! Thanks for the news.

I'm pleased he's not with DeCubas et al. I wonder if the Cuban ESB residents think this is good!?
Zacker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #602
robg
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

So does anyone know why Lara left his previous trainer Ismael Salas?
robg is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #603
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
first of all we're talking about the future not the past,
secondly you have a lot of talent and good prospects but they have to do it in the pros and once they do it we can talk about it but right now they havent dont ****. the best prospect of all of them to me is rigondeaux and his career is going nowhere fast and father time is not on his side if he doesnt do something quick he'll be **** out of luck ... it get's tiresome when people over hype boxers that havent done **** and not all cuban boxers are going to be world champion.. they have a great reputation in the amateurs but the pros is a different style so they have to adjust and change that slapping running style that cubans use in the amateurs..

and lastly i'm not bashing cubas boxers and dont have anything against them i've been a fan of cuba's boxers for a long time.. i love ariel hernandez, hector vinent, savon, bolado and a bunch more.. i love to watch them in the olympics and represent all the latinos since they're the only ones getting medals besides is another good rivalry and is good for boxing because the one with mexico is dying since they dont have good boxers anymore... now we're building one with filipions and to have one with cubans will be great .. so stop crying and complaining not everybody has to drool for every boxer from cuba is not personal and u guys take it personal if somebody doesnt like one of your boxers

i had teary eyes after reading this ****
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #604
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Cubano View Post
i had teary eyes after reading this ****
i think you're gay

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #605
Dustaine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 733

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
i think you're gay

Shut up, Ricky Martin.
Dustaine is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 AM   #606
Tommy O C
VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 321

Rigos fighting an 8 rounder in tijuana august 21st
Tommy O C is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #607
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Rigondeaux fight 21. august. Lara and Despaigne both fight 18.august. Franko and Sullivan Barrera both fight 13.august. Ortiz fight 24.august Rewi Marti fight 14.august.
Gamboa fight 11.sept Before that Casamayor fight 31.july and Ranches Barthelemy fight 30. july. I saw that former amateur top3 heavy Yuinesko Gonzalez advertised to find someone willing to fight him. Gonzalez and middleweight Vilier Quinones still waiting for their pro-debut in Miami.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #608
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Yuniesky Gonzales ,Vilier Quinones And Kadel Luis Martinez waiting for their pro debut. Anybody in the forum know something more ?. Despaigne has now been ratet 12 at WBC light heavy (only six fights). Gamboa, Lara, Rigondeaux and Solis are already rated in at least one of the big organisations IBF/WBA/WBC/WBO, Ugas had his pro debut some weeks ago. If there come more cuban fighters please let us know !
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #609
Tommy O C
VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 321

Quote:
Originally Posted by arve lie View Post
Yuniesky Gonzales ,Vilier Quinones And Kadel Luis Martinez waiting for their pro debut. Anybody in the forum know something more ?. Despaigne has now been ratet 12 at WBC light heavy (only six fights). Gamboa, Lara, Rigondeaux and Solis are already rated in at least one of the big organisations IBF/WBA/WBC/WBO, Ugas had his pro debut some weeks ago. If there come more cuban fighters please let us know !
alexei acosta 11-0 11 ko at super bantam. has already defeated former world champ Felix Machado.
Mike Perez 11-0 9 ko at heavyweight.
Luis Garcia 8-0 6ko at Light heavyweight. no fights scheduled but Id expect them to be out at least twice more before the end of the year
Tommy O C is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #610
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Rances Barthelemy and Ugas both fight july 30
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #611
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Results last night in Oklahoma :Rances Barthelemy TKO1 Cody Harless
Yordenis Ugas TKO1 DeJuan Jacksons. (Rances is the hardhitting younger brother of Yan Barhelemy. He is 6-0 24 years and superfeather. Talking about brothers: Gamboas younger brother Yoelvis, 23 years is 5-0 in lightweight. Ugas is now 2-0.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #612
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustaine View Post
Shut up, Ricky Martin.

Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #613
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The irish-based cuban trio Perez, Acosta and Garcia fight sept 11
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #614
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict

vCash: 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy O C View Post
alexei acosta 11-0 11 ko at super bantam. has already defeated former world champ Felix Machado.
Mike Perez 11-0 9 ko at heavyweight.
Luis Garcia 8-0 6ko at Light heavyweight. no fights scheduled but Id expect them to be out at least twice more before the end of the year

The Three boys are fighting in Dublin on September 11th the whole card will be broadcast live online i will post the link in here the night of the fight

2 European title fights
2 Irish title fights
3 Cubans
1 Gavin Prunty

All adds to to make an interesting card

Check out Long-Fitzgerald it has the potential to be a Bar Brawl in the ring I got blood on my shirt from the first time they fought!
Paddy is offline  Top
Old 08-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #615
Kid Cuba
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
The Three boys are fighting in Dublin on September 11th the whole card will be broadcast live online i will post the link in here the night of the fight

2 European title fights
2 Irish title fights
3 Cubans
1 Gavin Prunty

All adds to to make an interesting card

Check out Long-Fitzgerald it has the potential to be a Bar Brawl in the ring I got blood on my shirt from the first time they fought!
You know I thought since they live in Ireland and that makes them eligible to fight for the Commonwealth and European titles that those would be the first ones they would go for.
Kid Cuba is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum