Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #811
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Rigondeaux said that his training camp has been ideal and that he is ready to add a professional title to his list of career accomplishments. I can fight anybody at 122; Im ready for any of them. He looks forward to showing his talents for the fans. It is a great opportunity for me to win a world title.
arve lie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 01:21 AM   #812
Kid Cuba
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1218
Default Re: The Future of CUBA in the Pros, by Weightclasses. (List Inside) ***UPDATED/VIDEO*

Yoelvis Gamboa and Sullivan Barrera won both their matches by UD.
Kid Cuba is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #813
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

A wishful thinking thread?
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #814
robg
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Jeez that Willie Herring is tough! He's like a Glen Johnson / Sherman Williams type of fighter. I don't even think Mike Tyson with Margarito's handwraps can stop him. What an exciting fight! Just watched it on Youtube. It's up already!
robg is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2010, 10:01 AM   #815
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
A wishful thinking thread?
Farmboxer, soon you r gonna have 1000000000 posts just writting shit.
get a life dude.When i see a thread that i dont care about,i just ignore it.This is meant for cubans and people eager to find out how cubans are doing as a pro.
get back to jerking off and get a ****ing life.
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #816
BigBone
It was man, it ****in was
ESB Addict

Barrera's and lil'Gamboa's latest fight can be watched here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BTW, how come there are so many southpaws among the Cubans? Rigo, Casa, Lara, Gomez, Ortiz, Perez, Johnson, Hernandez, Barthelemy etc...
BigBone is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #817
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Rigondeaux said in an interview in *********** that he can fight from 118 to 130 if that is what they want. He came to the camp 124.
Ronnie Shield: I doesnt make a difference who he fights at 122-126.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2010, 02:31 AM   #818
Kid Cuba
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
Barrera's and lil'Gamboa's latest fight can be watched here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BTW, how come there are so many southpaws among the Cubans? Rigo, Casa, Lara, Gomez, Ortiz, Perez, Johnson, Hernandez, Barthelemy etc...
It's 'cause Cuba's...leftist.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd53vbCHLg&feature=related[/ame]
Kid Cuba is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2010, 03:43 AM   #819
Kid Cuba
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Upcoming fights:

Erislandy Lara vs an opponent TBA on 11/27.

Luis Garcia vs Byron Mitchell on 11/6.

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Ricardo Cordoba for WBA Interim Super Bantamweight title on 11/13.

Mike Perez vs an opponent TBA on 11/20.

Alexei Collado (going by his first surname now I guess) vs an opponent TBA on 11/6.

Luis Franco vs Leonilo Miranda on 12/3.

Pedro Rodriguez vs an opponent TBA on 11/19.

Inocente Fiss vs an opponent TBA on 11/19.

Angelo Santana vs an opponent TBA on 12/17.
Kid Cuba is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2010, 04:44 AM   #820
BigBone
ESB Addict

Also, the cruiserweight Super Six should kick off before the end of the year with Yoan Pablo "I played Joe Louis in an Uwe Boll flick" Hernandez, Odlanier Solis faces Ray Austin on 12/17 and Angelo Santana is supposed to return on the same card.

I damn hope Golden Boy open their pocket and show some dough to the 154lbs class and find a solid test for Lara. There are certain things money can't buy. An opponent is not one of them. I'd prefer something like a Daniel Santos then K9 or Rigoberto "I was gifted a title because I'm the brother of Saul" Alvarez early next year.
BigBone is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #821
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Luis Ortiz is back in action desember 7 along with Dorticos, Savigne, Ugas and Abril
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #822
BigBone
ESB Addict

Kubrat Pulev is facing Dominick Guinn in his 9th fight. I reckon about the same kind of step-up would be nice for Ortiz, like Denis Bakhtov, Shane Cameron or everyone's favorite journeyman, Jason Gavern. Good solid test each.

Please let me know if you find Luis' last fight on the internet. Here's Ugas':
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQWuueWrgU[/ame]
BigBone is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #823
arve lie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Not sure i like Ugas throwing hard punches all the time. Seen two of his fights on youtube lately and in both he just try to get the other guy out of the fight from the first punch.
arve lie is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 PM   #824
garfios
Dark Lord
ESB Addict

vCash: 540

Well, he likes to hurt with every punch, no fault on that, as long as he can keep it up.
garfios is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 04:42 AM   #825
BigBone
ESB Addict

Ugas is definitely too uptight, needs to loosen up, take his time, get into a rhythm, set up his punches, look for better shot plancement etc. Given his reach, a crisp jab would do wonders, also better footwork could help to be always in position, in his latest fight, he didn't like movement and only started flurrying when the opponent was a more stationary target. I expect these improvements under John David Jackson, Ugas just needs to be dedicated and keep fighting regularly, only vs. guys don't run all night, no learning from these bums.
BigBone is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum