Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #1
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Is Tyson Fury the new Tony Bellew?

Big mouth, talking like a retard about how he'll die in the ring, "ill never pull out of a fight" "i'll fight if im blind"

280 pound Ustinov was too frightening for Tyson just like an unbeaten Price was.

You have to laugh at this mug
lirva is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2014, 02:43 PM   #2
Brixton Bomber
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Is Tyson Fury the new Tony Bellew?

Tony Fury... Got a ring to it!
Brixton Bomber is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 03:19 PM   #3
Dibbs
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

So Tyson Fury will pull out of a fight if a relative is sick because it will affect his mental state, yet he can still fight if he went blind as that wouldn't affect his mental state at all.

A big man, with a big bark, and as much bite as a pair of damaged dentures. Welcome to the ***** club Tyson!
Dibbs is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 03:31 PM   #4
macca
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirva View Post
Big mouth, talking like a retard about how he'll die in the ring, "ill never pull out of a fight" "i'll fight if im blind"

280 pound Ustinov was too frightening for Tyson just like an unbeaten Price was.

You have to laugh at this mug
To be fair at least bellew will fight anyone! Fury's been a dope here really made a rod for his own back with this.
macca is online now  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #5
Smithson

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca View Post
To be fair at least bellew will fight anyone! Fury's been a dope here really made a rod for his own back with this.
Yeah you can't slate fighters that pull out injured then pull out for personal circumstances, look at the state of chisora before his first fight after dean Powell died? He was literally crying but still went ahead with it.

Haye and chisora could of had genuine Injuries fury talks alot but realistically there's no way he would or could fight with a gash across his head like Hayes or a fractured hand like chisora

I'm a fury fan but this is not good for him
Smithson is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
kevinreid001
reidy1987
ESB Full Member

Least bellew fought clev and Stevenson his two hardest fights he may not bak up all talk but least go through with fight honestly think Tyson saw Ustinov in gd shape size of him and bottle went loads rumours on here and other sites he shat it to fight price and I didn't believe it not do sure now
kevinreid001 is online now  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #7
macca
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinreid001 View Post
Least bellew fought clev and Stevenson his two hardest fights he may not bak up all talk but least go through with fight honestly think Tyson saw Ustinov in gd shape size of him and bottle went loads rumours on here and other sites he shat it to fight price and I didn't believe it not do sure now
Don't think he shat it with price think he just knew with prices power there's a good chance of him getting knocked out so wanted more money than was being offered. Never been a fan of fury's because I just think he's ignorant and he's proved it now pulling out of fight after slating others.
macca is online now  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:14 PM   #8
jonny v
Contender
ESB Senior Member

What is the matter with you idiots??? Have you ever lost anyone close? The furys are a very tight knit family. They are all obviously worried about hughie. So hav some ****in respect you ****in children.
jonny v is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #9
Brixton Bomber
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Tyson bottled it, end of story.
Brixton Bomber is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #10
macca
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny v View Post
What is the matter with you idiots??? Have you ever lost anyone close? The furys are a very tight knit family. They are all obviously worried about hughie. So hav some ****in respect you ****in children.
Understand what you're saying it's obviously horrible that his uncle is so ill but surely you can understand people having a go at him after all he's said were haye and chisora are concerned.
macca is online now  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #11
jonny v
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca View Post
Understand what you're saying it's obviously horrible that his uncle is so ill but surely you can understand people having a go at him after all he's said were haye and chisora are concerned.
No I cant mate. He will fight chisora and if the big big belarussian is in the mix then that will probably happen. Remember this....fury is by no means financially secure. Hes lost his purse after a lot of hard work. He hasnt bottled out of anything.
jonny v is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #12
lepinthehood
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 266

Quote:
No I cant mate. He will fight chisora and if the big big belarussian is in the mix then that will probably happen. Remember this....fury is by no means financially secure. Hes lost his purse after a lot of hard work. He hasnt bottled out of anything.
he needs to start fighting these big men soon though fighting men below 6'3 wont prepare him if ever got a shot at wlaf
lepinthehood is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #13
jarama
Journeyman

Nothing like bellew tony is a fighting man fury is shit scared of a real fight with someone his own size can't wait to see him flat on his back anyone will jump at the chance to fight him now. now they know he is bottler
jarama is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #14
macca
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
To be fair I've not said he's bottled it, but you can't go round calling fighters for everything when they pull out of fights to then pull out yourself after you've done the weigh in and not expect a bit of grief. If he hadn't opened his mouth I'm sure people would sympathies a lot more especially as like you say it's been an expensive few years for him with fights getting cancelled.
macca is online now  Top
Old 07-26-2014, 04:50 PM   #15
goeasyefc
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I've never known bellew to pull out of a fight 24 hours before.
goeasyefc is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum