Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #16696
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

People who are bettin on Martinez ko r u gonna do it before or after the weigh in cuz I'm hearin Chavez aint takin it seriously so I don't want the odds to get shit, but then again he might come in shape and the odds get better
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #16697
punchdrunkgench
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
People who are bettin on Martinez ko r u gonna do it before or after the weigh in cuz I'm hearin Chavez aint takin it seriously so I don't want the odds to get shit, but then again he might come in shape and the odds get better
wow this information is priceless
punchdrunkgench is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #16698
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchdrunkgench View Post
wow this information is priceless
Im askin a question u dyslexic cunt
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #16699
Flexe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 350

Quote:
Your probably better off doing it now IMO. Get on early. I think the odds will shorten on the KO for Martinez come fight night.

Also, not sure where you 'heard' that Chavez isn't taking this fight seriously. Martinez is a threat. Why would Chavez not take the most important fight of his career seriously? Rest assured that both men are training hard and will not be taking this fight lightly.
Flexe is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #16700
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexe View Post
Your probably better off doing it now IMO. Get on early. I think the odds will shorten on the KO for Martinez come fight night.

Also, not sure where you 'heard' that Chavez isn't taking this fight seriously. Martinez is a threat. Why would Chavez not take the most important fight of his career seriously? Rest assured that both men are training hard and will not be taking this fight lightly.
Im feelin to do it now but if Chavez comes in good shape they might get better, **** it im gonna do it before because i know Sergio gonna be lookin good, i think the odds are too good to be true anyway dont see Chavez doin much
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #16701
Flexe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 350

Quote:
Im feelin to do it now but if Chavez comes in good shape they might get better, **** it im gonna do it before because i know Sergio gonna be lookin good, i think the odds are too good to be true anyway dont see Chavez doin much
If your a little bit more ambitious take Sergio 7-12. Chavez will not be going down early so expect a later stoppage.

I'm not counting Chavez out though. I think he could even get the KO if he's able to bully Sergio.

No bet is safe in this fight. But Sergio by TKO is a decent bet considering the current odds... I'll be having a little dabble on it for interest. I'll be pulling for Sergio.
Flexe is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #16702
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexe View Post

Watch the 24/7s Chavez skips training with roach several times and you can see Freddie is fed up with him. He has a reputation for just doing what he wants. His dad spent hours watching Martinez fights then tries to tell Jnr who has only just got out of bed at 6pm and jnr basically ignores him. Could all be bull but I think roach is genuinely annoyed with chavezs lack of effort.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #16703
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenaman View Post
Hernandez at 1/3 looks good to build a weekend accumilator arround. Should have way too much for Ross.

Anyone fancy Molitor at 3's?
God no.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #16704
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Not touching Martinez/Chavez Jr with a bargepole. Is there actually an outcome in that anybody would be terribly surprised to see?

Martinez has looked decent of late but not without fault and not the guy of a few years back. He's starting to look more and more like a guy that needs to dictate pace for long periods and if he's put under sustained pressure by a huge guy like Chavez it could be trouble.

Chavez Jr is the marketable fighter that's already benefited from decisions in the past.

But on the other hand, on video you'd say Martinez's best performances are a lot better than anything we've seen from Chavez and that the most likely outcome is probably a UD for him, but Chavez takes a lot of punches too so can you hang your hat on that?

Draw is in play too!

Not one for me, the outright odds are not that enticing either, priced well IMO. If I absolutely had to I'd make an Over play in a double.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #16705
punchdrunkgench
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Im askin a question u dyslexic cunt

i bet you used spellcheck on dyslexic,
the fight you are talking about is a nightmare to gamble on neither have a notable edge that you can use so my advice is to sit back and enjoy and wait for a better betting oppurtunity
punchdrunkgench is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #16706
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Watch the 24/7s Chavez skips training with roach several times and you can see Freddie is fed up with him. He has a reputation for just doing what he wants. His dad spent hours watching Martinez fights then tries to tell Jnr who has only just got out of bed at 6pm and jnr basically ignores him. Could all be bull but I think roach is genuinely annoyed with chavezs lack of effort.
Them 24/7's can be misleading. Remember when Pac and Margarito were fighting. They made out Pac was doing **** all similar to Chavez and Margarito was the one who was training like a beast. We all know what happened there. But yeah Roach seems sick of Jr's shit. Jr was a right ignorant bastard towards his father aswel.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #16707
Abertawe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1264

3.30 Donny, (Sole Power) is highly tipped to do well. 5/2 on betfair.
Abertawe is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #16708
Abertawe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abertawe View Post
3.30 Donny, (Sole Power) is highly tipped to do well. 5/2 on betfair.
Hope you got on it
Abertawe is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #16709
dannyboy147
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i wouldn't read into 24/7 too much they are designed to attract more buys. Im still deciding who to bet on, sensible head says Martinez but betting head says Chavez to shock the world!!

Chavez Points seems to be the bet im thinking right now.
dannyboy147 is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #16710
tmsbry
ESB Addict

vCash: 14400

Ive done 50 on chavez pts @3/1 & 30 on martinez rds 7- 12 @5/1

Really can't see Martinez getting a decision over Chavez on WBC/Arum show

Last edited by tmsbry; 09-12-2012 at 11:11 AM.
tmsbry is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum