boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #16696
emallini
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,338
vCash: 1000
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Ward to win by Majority decision is 16/1 with Ladbrokes. Worth a few quid
emallini is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #16697
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,488
vCash: 412
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

anyone puttin Sturm n that other guy to draw, gonna put a bit on Sturm decision aswell
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:50 AM   #16698
Dennison
Guru
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,548
vCash: 2952902828108599529
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Got
Sturm round 8-12 or points
Golovkin 1-12 any method........Pays 3.3/1
&
Sturm
Golovkin................................Pays 3.4/1
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Dennison is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 08-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #16699
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,488
vCash: 412
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Put 20 on ATL to score against Chelsea next at 7/4 they scored 5mins later won 35, left 5 on and put for them to score again
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #16700
BOYOVERTHEHILL
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 268
vCash: 325
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Sturm ko @7/1?
Anyone fancy a crack on this?
I won a decent bet in sturms last fight v zbick...had him for a ko/tko @ 11/2.
This fight is almost a replica in terms of opposition and peoples predictions ie sturm win via points or a narrow win for the opponant.
Sturms performance was outstanding when he needed to win big after the mackin/murray fights.
just got a feeling Leonidas may well do the business in this one and also has anyone checked out that geale has been dropped a good few times by nobodies???.
Too many people reading too much into the macklin/murray fights and not enough into the zbick fight imo
Sturm is class.......get on the 7/1 ko
BOYOVERTHEHILL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #16701
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,488
vCash: 412
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

I checked that kirks esb thing and everyone got Dzinzuruk to win him and the guy hes fightin are both at 20/23 on bet365, might be some money to be made there
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #16702
tommyd107
Gambler
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lancashire - U.K
Posts: 580
vCash: 500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

quite like sturm ko
tommyd107 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #16703
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,338
vCash: 542
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYOVERTHEHILL View Post
Sturm ko @7/1?
Anyone fancy a crack on this?
I won a decent bet in sturms last fight v zbick...had him for a ko/tko @ 11/2.
This fight is almost a replica in terms of opposition and peoples predictions ie sturm win via points or a narrow win for the opponant.
Sturms performance was outstanding when he needed to win big after the mackin/murray fights.
just got a feeling Leonidas may well do the business in this one and also has anyone checked out that geale has been dropped a good few times by nobodies???.
Too many people reading too much into the macklin/murray fights and not enough into the zbick fight imo
Sturm is class.......get on the 7/1 ko
I was debating doing this myself but after talking to the lads on the Aussie forum about those kd's you mentioned ive backed off of it
brickfists is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #16704
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,338
vCash: 542
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
I checked that kirks esb thing and everyone got Dzinzuruk to win him and the guy hes fightin are both at 20/23 on bet365, might be some money to be made there
Go for it, its one of those rare occasions when the bookies get it totally wrong
brickfists is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #16705
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavk
Posts: 22,522
vCash: 2500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Think we'll see a Golovkin stoppage and Sturm UD tonight.
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #16706
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,410
vCash: 227381
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Put a hundred euro on a Golovkin ko/tko or disqualification @10/11 with ladbrokes. That's a lot of money for a peasant such as myself and I'm ****ed if it doesn't come in for me.

Anyone ever notice how inappropriate (from a marketing pov) the title "Ladbrokes" is for a bookies?

On the topic, there's a montessori school in Kildare called Sticky Fingers.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #16707
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: I aint sayin nothin
Posts: 2,703
vCash: 900
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Backed 4 draws today at 110/1. ****in two teams left me down for 245 quid. ****in sickened as I could have ****in done with that.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #16708
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,338
vCash: 542
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
Put a hundred euro on a Golovkin ko/tko or disqualification @10/11 with ladbrokes. That's a lot of money for a peasant such as myself and I'm ****ed if it doesn't come in for me.

Anyone ever notice how inappropriate (from a marketing pov) the title "Ladbrokes" is for a bookies?

On the topic, there's a montessori school in Kildare called Sticky Fingers.


Thats in naas right ? think i laughed driving by it a few weeks back
brickfists is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #16709
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,338
vCash: 542
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Just got a 10 free bet so i did

Sturm by decision
Golovkin by ko
Bellew by dec
Klitschko by dec

@ 56/1

Highly unlikely but ya never know
brickfists is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #16710
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,488
vCash: 412
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

im playin it safe this weekend got 40 on
Sturm in 8-12 or points and Golovkin by ko at 2.3/1
puttin a tiny bit on the Sturm draw just in case
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015