Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #16846
RoughD
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 729
vCash: 1807
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

care to elaborate cutthroat?
RoughD is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #16847
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

I think Burns will stop him, personally.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #16848
cutthroat22
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 0
vCash: 213
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughD View Post
care to elaborate cutthroat?
I'd like to but I want to test it out a few more times. Obviously If it does work I don't want people piling on or they'll click on. Could just be really good luck but getting 2 out of 2 at that odds is pretty rare so i'm hoping this could be a decent earner.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #16849
tmsbry
#1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,838
vCash: 14400
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
I'd like to but I want to test it out a few more times. Obviously If it does work I don't want people piling on or they'll click on. Could just be really good luck but getting 2 out of 2 at that odds is pretty rare so i'm hoping this could be a decent earner.
Trust me lad if you're doing it other people are too, professional gamblers are like mathematical genius's every trick & equation has been already discovered by far brighter people than us
tmsbry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #16850
cutthroat22
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 0
vCash: 213
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsbry View Post
Trust me lad if you're doing it other people are too, professional gamblers are like mathematical genius's every trick & equation has been already discovered by far brighter people than us
Oh yeh i'm sure they are but I just feel like if everyone piles on it (and it works) then the bet will be removed. It probably won't even work out how I expect but we will see. To be honest I'm the second shittest gambler on this forum with only other having as bad a time of it.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #16851
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,937
vCash: 500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Hello followers

Well here we go again with some great boxing action on tomorrow night.

First of all followers are advised to LUMP ON LEE SELBY INSIDE THE DISTANCE. Selby will not want to leave this to the judges and is banging out people for fun. Unfortunately Martin Lindsay will take a hiding for his troubles and be gobbled up by Selby in his hometown. 11/10

The next secret tip that I will give away is RICKY BURNS BY DECISION. Lets just say I have inside information on that followers so LUMP ON again for a nice return. 1/1

Next we move to Paul McCloskey vs Perez. Followers are advised to PUT THE ENTIRE BANK ON MCCLOSKEY BY KO 4/1

Finally we move to Frampton vs Molitor where once again followers are advised to back a stoppage victory. This time we are backing Frampton to get the job done for followers. 1/1


This is a 41/1 fourfold for followers and I really can't wait to collect several thousands of pounds.
lirva is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #16852
cutthroat22
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 0
vCash: 213
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

MCcloskey ko, really?
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #16853
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 4,338
vCash: 542
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Oh yeh i'm sure they are but I just feel like if everyone piles on it (and it works) then the bet will be removed. It probably won't even work out how I expect but we will see. To be honest I'm the second shittest gambler on this forum with only other having as bad a time of it.

C'mon now pal im not that bad
brickfists is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #16854
johnmaff36
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 2,628
vCash: 1000
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Odd, I'm sure I had a post deleted?

I said i'm pretty sure I've found a solid bet, tested it twice at 9/1 and 11/1 and both came in. I may share it but I'm going to see how the next few go.
you posted it in another thread
johnmaff36 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #16855
johnmaff36
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 2,628
vCash: 1000
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
Got a 5 treble on Lindsay pts, Burns pts & Frampton pts which pays 155 back if it comes in
if you got 30-1 for this i suggest you lump more on it. I certainly would.
johnmaff36 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #16856
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,937
vCash: 500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodstar View Post
ima put 20 on this but dont really see Mccloskey koin anyone this other guy must be really shit if u think he gonna stop him
don't worry follower I have inside information. i've seen several of his fights.

many of my disciples have lumped on the mccloskey KO. get in quick to get the price before it gets backed off the boards tomorrow
lirva is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #16857
Trenaman
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 809
vCash: 75
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Blodstar, you are taking as gospel a tip from someone with (on here at least) probably a 20% win rate.
Trenaman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:47 AM   #16858
fra
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Castlewellan.. Eireann
Posts: 2,703
vCash: 500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirva View Post
Hello followers

Well here we go again with some great boxing action on tomorrow night.

First of all followers are advised to LUMP ON LEE SELBY INSIDE THE DISTANCE. Selby will not want to leave this to the judges and is banging out people for fun. Unfortunately Martin Lindsay will take a hiding for his troubles and be gobbled up by Selby in his hometown
. 11/10

The next secret tip that I will give away is RICKY BURNS BY DECISION. Lets just say I have inside information on that followers so LUMP ON again for a nice return. 1/1

Next we move to Paul McCloskey vs Perez. Followers are advised to PUT THE ENTIRE BANK ON MCCLOSKEY BY KO 4/1

Finally we move to Frampton vs Molitor where once again followers are advised to back a stoppage victory. This time we are backing Frampton to get the job done for followers. 1/1


This is a 41/1 fourfold for followers and I really can't wait to collect several thousands of pounds.
bollocks 2 tat u ****ing clown
fra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:54 AM   #16859
RonnieHornschuh
ESB indie police
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 3,181
vCash: 1399
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

I put 50 on Frampton and Burns to win.
RonnieHornschuh is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #16860
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,322
vCash: 75
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

I had Frampton, Burns & Lindsay in a treble. Now, the Lindsay fight's off, is my whole bet cancelled or if Burns and Frampton come through, will I get winnings on them 2 revised to a double? Thanks if anyone can help
JFT96 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013