Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-05-2013, 02:46 AM   #18511
Dinamita85
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

i didnt win **** all last night, woulda been alright if munoz had gone another round...oh well lucky streak ended in spectacular fashion
Dinamita85 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #18512
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Was out all day and Vodafone apparently think it's reasonable to restrict some gambling content when i use my 3G. The Wlad fight had just finished when i got back. Took the Santa Cruz stoppage in play. Backed Floyd on points, in play as well. Main thing was the Wlad fight not going the distance and Floyd winning, means i'm waiting on Froch and Haye to win for 1000.
Hammer Muldoon is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #18513
Dinamita85
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Good luck mate, id be suprised if either of them lose tbh.

told ya lucky streak would end, missing out on money on them 2 by a round in each and woke up this morning and kitchen was flooded...bank holiday weekend ****in sucks haha
Dinamita85 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #18514
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinamita85 View Post
Good luck mate, id be suprised if either of them lose tbh.

told ya lucky streak would end, missing out on money on them 2 by a round in each and woke up this morning and kitchen was flooded...bank holiday weekend ****in sucks haha
FFS man, that's shite.

Just logged onto Betway and i've seen that the pricks have voided my Klitschko bet. Shit is about to get real.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #18515
Marlow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Muldoon View Post
FFS man, that's shite.

Just logged onto Betway and i've seen that the pricks have voided my Klitschko bet. Shit is about to get real.
Was kind of expected though.
Marlow is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #18516
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Was kind of expected though.
It was. I'll see how i get on with them, i've got email chats where they've confirmed the odds and one where they told me my bet would be honoured at the odds i placed it at, so hopefully they stick to it. Can't see it though. Cunts.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #18517
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

Tell them you'll get in touch with betting standards or whatever it is. I'm sure it's free.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #18518
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Tell them you'll get in touch with betting standards or whatever it is. I'm sure it's free.
I think that's the route to go down for most bookies, not sure where i stand with these jokers though as they are regulated by the gaming commission of Malta. Don't think they fall under the jurisdiction of IBAS.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #18519
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
Was out all day and Vodafone apparently think it's reasonable to restrict some gambling content when i use my 3G. The Wlad fight had just finished when i got back. Took the Santa Cruz stoppage in play. Backed Floyd on points, in play as well. Main thing was the Wlad fight not going the distance and Floyd winning, means i'm waiting on Froch and Haye to win for 1000.
What odds did you get for Santa Cruz stoppage in play and Floyd decision in play

Last edited by |A|C|S|; 05-05-2013 at 11:49 PM.
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 05-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #18520
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
What odds did you get for Santa Cruz stoppage in play and Floyd decision in play
Got 8/13 on the Santa Cruz stoppage. About 10 seconds later it went to 8/11 then the first knockdown happened and it went all the way down. Got 4/9 on Floyd but that was in the 4th round i think.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #18521
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
Got 8/13 on the Santa Cruz stoppage. About 10 seconds later it went to 8/11 then the first knockdown happened and it went all the way down. Got 4/9 on Floyd but that was in the 4th round i think.
Thats decent, Cruz was catching him flush from round 1, and thats decent for Floyd too he wasnt gonna stop him
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 05-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #18522
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
Thats decent, Cruz was catching him flush from round 1, and thats decent for Floyd too he wasnt gonna stop him
I didn't know much about the Munoz but like most, i thought Santa Cruz would grind him down and stop him in the late rounds. He was hurting him with single shots, so i jumped on as soon as i could. I did cover my stake on the Floyd decision in round 10, i think. Just to be safe, as i've been caught too many times before.

Also, i know nobody cares but i've finally got that bet resolved. I think. I noticed they voided my bet on Wlad, so i asked them about it on Sunday and they never got back in touch. Just spoke to them now and thy've settled it as a winner, at the original odds. I've sent the chat to myself and taken a screenshot of my betslip, just in case. Just need Froch and Haye to win now.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #18523
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Something fishy potentially going on in Italy tomorrow night. The draw is 4/5 on the Genoa v Torino game and a shitload is being thrown at it on Betfair. I was thinking about backing it at 4/5 now with the bookies, then laying it at a lower price when more money goes on nearer kick off. Bookies sometimes void bets on games like this though, so not sure.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #18524
BOYOVERTHEHILL
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 262

Quote:
Something fishy potentially going on in Italy tomorrow night. The draw is 4/5 on the Genoa v Torino game and a shitload is being thrown at it on Betfair. I was thinking about backing it at 4/5 now with the bookies, then laying it at a lower price when more money goes on nearer kick off. Bookies sometimes void bets on games like this though, so not sure.
Great shout this.
Very strange pricing indeed.was the only odds on draw in the full list of matches.
Come to think of it I'm not sure if I can remember the last odds on draw I've seen.....if at all??????
Italian mafia boys strike again
BOYOVERTHEHILL is online now  Top
Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #18525
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYOVERTHEHILL View Post
Great shout this.
Very strange pricing indeed.was the only odds on draw in the full list of matches.
Come to think of it I'm not sure if I can remember the last odds on draw I've seen.....if at all??????
Italian mafia boys strike again
It happens every season in Italy during the last couple of months of the season. I remember a game a few years ago that was 4/6 for the draw. I remember another one where there was a silly amount of money on Betfair placed not just on the draw, but a 2-2 draw. I don't have to tell you what score the game finished

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum