andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 823
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Oops, good picks buddy.

Yep they are the standouts. All at home, all should be favoured on paper.

hmm... turns out i was wrong.,...

i thought i swore i saw Bremen playing just now.,..

but yea that seems like a good stab.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #1997
RichT
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 600

Good stuff TFFP/andyZOR

Here's to happy betting
RichT is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #1998
djoc175
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichT View Post
Sometimes. Depends on the fixtures. I often pick at least one accumulator with 3-5 results in the Championship and maybe one with results from Championship through to league 2.
Just looked on the Betfair form guide for League 2 ahead of tonights game between Chesterfield and Crewe.Chesterfield have the best home form in the league but Crewe appear to be no mugs away from home(won 4 and drawn 1 out of 9 played).I fully expect a home win but may take a stab at the drawCrewe have scored 17 in 9 games away.Probably won't bother though
djoc175 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #1999
lefthook82
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Serio Martinez 3/1 against Paul. Paul is a beast but sergio shouldnt be 3/1 against anyone
lefthook82 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #2000
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

you guys think Arsenal will score at least 1 goal today vs. Manchester City in the Carling Cup?
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #2001
RichT
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoc175 View Post
Just looked on the Betfair form guide for League 2 ahead of tonights game between Chesterfield and Crewe.Chesterfield have the best home form in the league but Crewe appear to be no mugs away from home(won 4 and drawn 1 out of 9 played).I fully expect a home win but may take a stab at the drawCrewe have scored 17 in 9 games away.Probably won't bother though
Hope that didn't cost you much. I had a look at it this morning but didn't have a feel for it at all. you were right to point out the goals they've scored away from home!
RichT is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #2002
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant1 View Post
Swindon 18.44

Trap 5 - Darkness
Anybody get on this lads?

Romped home at 3/1.

I've got a top dog tipster.
Grant1 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #2003
RichT
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I didn't see PSG banging in 5 tonight!

Got me worried about that Bordeaux bet now. Still not put anything yet and I'm sure I won't be able to resist but may have to be a bit more conservative
RichT is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #2004
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichT View Post
I didn't see PSG banging in 5 tonight!

Got me worried about that Bordeaux bet now. Still not put anything yet and I'm sure I won't be able to resist but may have to be a bit more conservative
thats nonsense... im actually considering betting more, not less!

dude....Boulouge haven't won a single game scince week 3...

its week 16 now....

scince their last win... they have a record of 9 losses and 3 draws...

if you dont think thats a sign of a shitty team than i dunno what to tell you...

fact is, these guys are not good at all and even a average mid table team like Paris can look good vs. them.

Bouloge have scored 2 goals against Paris Saint Germain, thats the MOST they have EVER scored vs. a opponent so far in Ligue 1....scince week 8 where they scored 2 vs. Lille (another stuggling club)

fact is.. if Paris was any good at all, they would of kept a clean sheet like Toulouse, Lorient, Rennes and Bordeaux etc... had.

Bouloage have a real bad goalkeeper situation... they are on thier 3rd keeper so far this season! We arent even half way threw the season yet these guys cant even find a decent one and they are trying out these young guys in net who arent experienced enough vs opponents like Paris etc...

that alone is bound to score goals.....just look at the facts dude... even before the Paris game, these guys conceeded 8 goals in thier last 3!!

thats 13 goals in thier last 4 including the rapage Paris put on them.

dont even get me started on thier Defence!

what im trying to say here is..... Paris had to go all out and attack like they did cause they lost a very vital player in Grigory Coupet(GK).... when you have a new goalkeeper you're going to HAVE to up your attacking game up a little.

also, not trying to be racist here but thier "new" goalkeeper is black... whens the last time you saw a decent black goalkeeper? not much bro... you will get your OCCASIONALL one or two. this was his first game of the season in Ligue 1. He has NEVER been a sub til the last 5 mins of the Auxerre game last week cause of the horrific injury Coupet had.

Bordeaux are a good teamworking style of play that can score from any angle(Counter Attacks, Set Peices, Corners)....these guys arent the French Champions for shits n giggles you know.. these guys are a top notch team...and they are even tearing it up in the champions leauge!

Do you need more to convincing thoughts?

Ill give one last one:

Bordeaux are 20 wins, 8 draws, and 6 losses ALL TIME vs. Paris St. Germain when playing at home....

Last season they won 4-0 and the season before that they beat them again this time 3-0!

Paris are a declining team, and Bordeaux are a climbing team filled with tons of potential.

I for one am glad Paris won that game and scored 5 goals cause now the bookies are going to jizz thier panties....and who knows... the odd might even INCREASE!!

that is all

whatever your descision is.....good luck buddy.... cause i already put 130$ on a Bordeaux straight up win at 1.67 odd
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #2005
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Black goalkeepers are comedians. No need to be PC here, they are utter clowns. Except maybe Kameni. It's like swimming, its not their forte.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #2006
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

here are the last stats if your interested in the last meeting they had...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 12:52 AM   #2007
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Black goalkeepers are comedians. No need to be PC here, they are utter clowns. Except maybe Kameni. It's like swimming, its not their forte.

exactly....

i mean, im not trying to be racist or anything but its not just a stereotype, its the truth.

and its not just in football... look at other sports too as a factor like handball, volleyball and even hockey...those 3 sports also have a lot of use for stopping shots with your hands... and honestly, black people cant do that!

anyways if whatever i wrote wasnt enough to convince you to at least put a small stake on Bordeaux than i dunno what else you want to know
edit

also keep in mind this guy had NO TIME AT ALL this season apart from the game today and the 5 mins he had vs. Auxerre.

edit

also if you look on Wikipedia(yea i know but still...) hes only played 1 full game for PSG and it was this one!
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 05:31 AM   #2008
RichT
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyZOR View Post

what im trying to say here is..... Paris had to go all out and attack like they did cause they lost a very vital player in Grigory Coupet(GK).... when you have a new goalkeeper you're going to HAVE to up your attacking game up a little.

This is the only bit that has me worried. Having seen it work (and also scoring 4 in their last but one away game) I'm assuming PSG will go all out at Bordeaux as well. I do take comfort in the fact that Boulogne scored 2 though.

I know Bordeux have the best defence in the league but the respect they get for being champions means that teams don't often try and take the game to them. The question in my head is how will they cope with a team going all out at them. I would hope and expect that they have the strength to keep it together but there's alway the possibility that they could be caught off guard a couple of times early in the game. I can't see a PSG win but if they score a couple early the draw could be a possibility.

That said I'll still be backing Bordeaux's attacking prowess and taking them to win with an above average stake albeit an as yet undetermined one.
RichT is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 05:32 AM   #2009
RichT
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
RichT is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #2010
RichT
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant1 View Post
Anybody get on this lads?

Romped home at 3/1.

I've got a top dog tipster.
Didn't really pay too much attention to this to be honest mate because I know less than **** all about dogs!

Keep em coming though and I'm sure we'll start to sit up and take notice.
RichT is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum