Old 06-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #10351
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: British Forum BETTING thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim holton View Post
Some naive ****ers around here. Win or lose in the 3.35, anyone who follows these shysters need sectioning. Mugs en-masse.

For the record, the best bet of the race is that the F, 3rdF and 4thF have also been mooted to said muppets.

Tons of these doing the rounds since time immemorial, but still the get-rich-quick pondlife fall for it.

and i suppose your making millions out of gambling.

Gambling is gambling end of.. Once you only bet what you can afford to lose its no harm. As I said i'm sceptical, i'm not gonna be throwing down thousands on a ****ing horse after being tipped by someone I dont know. I dont know the full story behind these tips, so I'm taking a small punt.
leo_messi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #10352
TheUzi
MISSION INCOMPLETE
ESB Addict

vCash: 315

Quote:
Some naive ****ers around here. Win or lose in the 3.35, anyone who follows these shysters need sectioning. Mugs en-masse.

For the record, the best bet of the race is that the F, 3rdF and 4thF have also been mooted to said muppets.

Tons of these doing the rounds since time immemorial, but still the get-rich-quick pondlife fall for it.
Pond life??

harsh:lol

I know nothing about the horse game but my mate does and when i asked him about it, he says its a good beast.
TheUzi is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #10353
jim holton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan_Guzman View Post
Its always the casual punters that fall for them. A friends friend who has won an amazing 2 races next one MUST win lol. FYI never use a tipping service if they were so good they would be making money themselves instead of charging people for them. Real money makers do not tip.
Correct. It'd be wiser to get the trusty pin out or even listen to the pub know-it-all.

The betting forums are rammed with clueless punters. Only one guaranteed way to follow any particular bettors, but the vast majority fall by the wayside in total emptied pocket ignorance.
jim holton is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #10354
cankerd
Journeyman

vCash: 75

To be fair to Leo, as corrupt as the horse racing industry is, it's quite possible he's getting a line from someone in the know. Like I say, though - that's why I generally avoid horses. Without inside information you're basically pissing in the wind from what I can see.
cankerd is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #10355
jim holton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_messi View Post

and i suppose your making millions out of gambling.

Gambling is gambling end of.. Once you only bet what you can afford to lose its no harm. As I said i'm sceptical, i'm not gonna be throwing down thousands on a ****ing horse after being tipped by someone I dont know. I dont know the full story behind these tips, so I'm taking a small punt.

Ok, gambling is gambling
Old 06-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #10356
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ok, gambling is gambling
Ha Ha gambling snobs, this is ****ing hilarious. The only difference between you and casual punters is you lose more regularly and bigger stakes....

This is a tipping and betting forum, I post a tip I got from a guy who is 2 from 2 this week and all of a sudden i'm to be looked down on in gambling circles by the 'hardcore gamblers'. Get a grip of yourself mate, you twat.

For the record, This year i'm in profit of 270 since I opened my online account in January. Probably not the 'millions' your undoubtedly making, but its money for nothing and a bit of a laugh to me......
Old 06-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #10357
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Correct. It'd be wiser to get the trusty pin out or even listen to the pub know-it-all.

The betting forums are rammed with clueless punters. Only one guaranteed way to follow any particular bettors, but the vast majority fall by the wayside in total emptied pocket ignorance.
exactly, I dont know if this is scam or just a good tipster.

Either way I only stand to lose 30 quid. Worth a shot, after all this is GAMBLING we're talking about.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #10358
jim holton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Ha Ha gambling snobs, this is ****ing hilarious. The only difference between you and casual punters is you lose more regularly and bigger stakes....

This is a tipping and betting forum, I post a tip I got from a guy who is 2 from 2 this week and all of a sudden i'm to be looked down on in gambling circles by the 'hardcore gamblers'. Get a grip of yourself mate, you twat.

For the record, This year i'm in profit of 270 since I opened my online account in January. Probably not the 'millions' your undoubtedly making, but its money for nothing and a bit of a laugh to me......
Gambling snobs? Are you for real?

The second paragraph is a ****in gem. How old are you fella?

Where's this mythical millions come from? Un bastard believable.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #10359
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Gambling snobs? Are you for real?

The second paragraph is a ****in gem. How old are you fella?

Where's this mythical millions come from? Un bastard believable.
Your going on like your king of the punters. Its laughable.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #10360
jim holton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cankerd View Post
To be fair to Leo, as corrupt as the horse racing industry is, it's quite possible he's getting a line from someone in the know. Like I say, though - that's why I generally avoid horses. Without inside information you're basically pissing in the wind from what I can see.

Getting a line from someone in the know is ten a penny. These 'tipsters' are the dogs bollocks at feeding on the public's naivety. As soon as one disillusioned punter falls by the wayside, there's a dozen more willing to step in. For the record..6-7 horse races are one of their specialities.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #10361
djoc175
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:

djoc175 is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #10362
jim holton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Your going on like your king of the punters. Its laughable.
Where'd you get your script from? Who the **** has brought up gambling successes? I've not even mentioned it. You for some reason have a bit of a complex.

Simply pointed out the idiocy of following tips blindly. Any sane person would recognise the folly, but you feel the need to eff n blind to anyone who points it out. Now that is ****in laughable.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #10363
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Where'd you get your script from? Who the **** has brought up gambling successes? I've not even mentioned it. You for some reason have a bit of a complex.

Simply pointed out the idiocy of following tips blindly. Any sane person would recognise the folly, but you feel the need to eff n blind to anyone who points it out. Now that is ****in laughable.
I was the first one to point out how dodgy it seemed. I said from the start how sceptical I was.

Your the one who came in with the chip on your shoulder about casual punters. Your first post was that of a gambling snob, simple as that.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #10364
jim holton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
I was the first one to point out how dodgy it seemed. I said from the start how sceptical I was.

Your the one who came in with the chip on your shoulder about casual punters. Your first post was that of a gambling snob, simple as that.

The only mention of 'casual' punters came from you. I'm a punter like any other ****er and i put 'em on here, so where's the gambling snobbery come from ace?

So to make a post about dodgy shysters and their methods makes me a gambling snob? It's as simple as that is it? I had it down as informative but there ya go.

Keep the golfing tips after the event coming mate
Old 06-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #10365
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The only mention of 'casual' punters came from you. I'm a punter like any other ****er and i put 'em on here, so where's the gambling snobbery come from ace?

So to make a post about dodgy shysters and their methods makes me a gambling snob? It's as simple as that is it? I had it down as informative but there ya go.

Keep the golfing tips after the event coming mate
Just check your first post.

We'd already established that it was either one of these dodgy cons or it was a genuine insider tip. I dont know which one it is, but I decided to take a gamble on it being legit and put some money down.

I have plenty of tips on here that were mentioned before the events, many that were very successful (particulalrly the cycling tips). That golf thing was just me letting others know how my gambling was coming along. 1 post out of about 100 of mine. Trust a **** like you to highlight that one.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum